4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

• Performance/Cleaning:

It is recommend by my dentist.

My dentist was pleased that I was using such a toothbrush, combined with Crest        Pro-health toothpaste.  I really enjoy using it and it works great.  And the company that makes it was really nice about it replacing free of charge after it snapped in two once when using it.  They had no problem accepting my explaination of the problem and sent me a shipping label and box to send this one back.  They didn't have too, because there really wasn't a waranty on at this time if there ever was one.  I highly reccomend the use of this brush to everyone.  With the two oscillating heads, it even works great for removing some food particles from between your teeth.  I had a stain on a shirt once.  And while wearing it, I wet the shirt and applice the Crest Pro-health toothpaste to it and then using my Spin Brush pro, I worked it in to the stain.  I then rinsed the shirt and where I used the brush and toothpaste the stain was gone.

better then a manual toothbrush but not the best

I am happy to be able to write a review on the **Crest SpinBrush Toothbrush.**  I definately have some mixed feelings about this product. The Crest Spinbrush toothbrush is the one that i am currently using. I like it because it has a battery that makes it vibrate when you turn it on and according to my dentist, any toothbrush that vibrates is better for your teeth then ones that dont vibrate because the vibration helps to disrupt the bacteria in your mouth and inhibit its growth since the bacteria do not like the vibration. But really the fact that this toothbrush vibrates is really the only good thing about it and even that is kind of a drawback because it wears down the battery pretty fast and you end up using alot of batteries which equates to alot of extra money spent. Another thing that i dont like about this toothbrush as opposed to some of the other battery operated ones out there is that the brush head doesnt spin, it just vibrates. So it doesnt seem like it cleans my teeth as good as the ones with a spinning head on the end. Also, it is not as easy to clean between the teeth as a brush that has a spinning head. I would not recommend this product and I will be switching back to the oral B with a spinning head shortly because it cleans better then this one and doesnt seem to go through the batteries as fast.

Nice re-chargable toothbrush.

Comments about Arm & Hammer SpinBrush Pro Clean Sonic Toothbrush:

I am in love with this toothbrush. It has a 2-minute timer on it. After brushing for 2 minutes it automatically shuts off. Every 30-sec there is a brief pause to alert you to change sections of your mouth. The circle towards the bottom of the brush serves 2 purposes. The first is to tell you that the brush is charging when on the base. The second, is that, while brushing, a quadrant of the circle lights up to indicate which section of the mouth you should be one. So, one light is for section one. Two lights is for section two. Three lights is for section three. Four Lights is for section four. This toothbrush leaves my mouth feeling clean and refreshed. After using it, I won't go back to a regular toothbrush by choice. I did have to use a cheap toothbrush when on vacation and I really regretted leaving this toothbrush at home. Overall, this is an excellent toothbrush at an even better price. It has become a family favorite for oral hygiene.

Great Electric Toothbrush

from TX

Comments about Arm & Hammer SpinBrush Pro Clean Sonic Toothbrush:

Arm and Hammer is a brand that I am very familiar with and I love their products. The Arm & Hammer Spinbrush Toothbrush is no exception. I love the consistency of cleanliness that I get throughout my entire mouth. My teeth looks amazing and my breath is incredibly fresh. This toothbrush is very durable, I have had it for about six months already and try to keep it as clean as possible by soaking it regularly in a disinfecting solution I got from my dentist. I have sensitive teeth and this toothbrush does not irritate my teeth and gums. It is the perfect toothbrush for me. I also bought one for my husband and he also loves it. We will continue to use this brand until they come out with something better. I would definitely recommend to others to care for all their oral needs.

Performance/Cleaning
Did a great job at gently but thoroughly cleaning my teeth and left them shiny and smooth.

I have not had any problems with this toothbrush, it seems very durable.

Price reflects the quality

Comments about Arm & Hammer SpinBrush Pro Clean Sonic Toothbrush:

Ok for a battery operated model, although one huge drawback for me has always been changing the head and opening the battery case, which has proven extremely difficult. Think that you probably need stronger hands than mine to do it effectively, and there are pry marks and scratches all over the case from the tools I've tried to use. On the few occasions that I've dropped it the head did come off. Heads are fairly expensive to replace and hard to find, the one store in my area that carries them doesn't always have them in stock.

Cleaning performance is marginal, my teeth have never felt truly clean using it and at first it was very hard on my gums, as the soft bristles don't seem very soft. The brushing action is not gentle, though the gums do get used to it over time. I was not able to find the heads in different sizes either, which is a drawback because I need a compact.

I was always somewhat dissatisfied with the design and performance of this product and have stopped using it.

Good Toothbrush, Great Price

Comments about Arm & Hammer SpinBrush Pro Clean Sonic Toothbrush:

My dad actually bought me this Arm and Hammer SpinBrush Pro Clean Sonic Toothbrush so that I would have a toothbrush to pack and bring with me for when I stayed over at his house. At first I honestly didn't think much of the electric toothbrush, especially since I have a nice electric plug-in kind at home and I wasn't sure if this one would be able to compare against it at all.

I was quite pleasantly surprised! It doesn't work QUITE as well as the more expensive electronic toothbrush I have at home, but it works much, much better than I thought it was going to! My teeth definitely feel fully clean after using it.

It's really great for traveling with, which is what I use it for. What is also really convenient about it is that this toothbrush breaks down into two parts which is really great and easy for traveling. The other great thing about this toothbrush is that, compared to my other one at home, it's very affordable!

Good For the Price

Comments about Arm & Hammer SpinBrush Pro Clean Sonic Toothbrush:

I like this toothbrush, but I can't really say that I love it. It could benefit from being stronger when it comes to the rotations of the brush. If you made that stronger then you would have a great toothbrush on your hands.

Performance/Cleaning
This toothbrush does a good job for the power that it has. But I really do think that the power of the spinning head needs to be a little stronger. I just think that could give you a much closer brush and will result in a much fresher feeling mouth. This also goes for the gums. I think the gums would benefit from having a stronger brush head. So I think this might be a better brush for someone who is younger, perhaps a child who wouldn't want that stronger brush power.

This toothbrush really does have a nice durability. It will last a long time and I think that's because of the lower power of the spinning head brush. But I would trade some of that long life for stronger brush power.

Great value.

from Toledo, OH

Comments about Arm & Hammer SpinBrush Pro Clean Sonic Toothbrush:

Arm & Hammer Spin Brush Pro Clean Sonic is a great automatic tooth brush. My only complaint with it is that it does go through the batteries. The price when compared to other similar toothbrushes is excellent. I have had mine for about a month now and it seems like I can really notice a difference in my teeth. They seem whiter almost like they have been polished and I haven’t changed my toothpaste or anything else. I think because using this toothbrush feels so nice, that I do probably brush a little longer. The quality of the toothbrush itself is top notch. I got the medium bristles and I’m not sure if it comes in different stiffnesses but the medium is nice. I have gone through 2 sets of batteries already though which kind of stinks. The tooth brush itself was really good priced but if I add in the cost of batteries continually, that price definitely shoots up. All that said, I really still like the tooth brush.

great product

from San Diego ca

Comments about Arm & Hammer SpinBrush Pro Clean Sonic Toothbrush:

The Arm & Hammer SpinBrush Pro Clean Sonic Toothbrush is excellent, it does an effective job at cleaning my teeth. Since using it I have noticed plaque from my back teeth greatly reduced. Before I was using a manual toothbrush but its hard for me to reach my back teeth. The spinbrush was able to get back there and scrub away the plaque especially from my gum line. This is an electric toothbrush so you don't need to use any batteries, all you have to do is charge it with the charger they provide you. Your suppose to charge it for 30 hours before use, but after that I didn't have to charge it again for a week. I even went on vacation with this brush and I never had any problems with it. This toothbrush also has a timer set for 2 minutes which is the time your suppose to brush your teeth, and then it automatically shuts off so then I know I am done. I love that I can set the timer so I know I'm brushing my teeth for the proper amount of time. You do need to replace the brush head with a new one every three months. You can buy brush heads based on how you like your bristles to be I get mine in soft because I don't like the feeling of it scratching my gums. This toothbrush thoroughly cleans my teeth and I have a fresher smile everyday. I highly recommend this product.

Great Toothbrush

Comments about Arm & Hammer SpinBrush Pro Clean Sonic Toothbrush:

The Arm & Hammer Spin Brush Pro Clean Sonic toothbrush is a very good spin toothbrush. This toothbrush is inexpensive and will make your teeth feel like you just left the dentist office. I love mine, and it was well worth the purchase. I can really tell a difference in the health of my teeth.

A very good toothbrush

Comments about Arm & Hammer SpinBrush Pro Clean Sonic Toothbrush:

This toothbrush has power, and is by far the best I have used. First I like the fact that it has a charger, and not batteries. Most of all I like the fact that I can feel it working, and not like one of those spin brushes where i can not even feel a so-called spin. Arm and Hammer did a very good job making this Sonic brush. I most certainly give it a thumbs up, and 5 stars.

This works well for me.

Comments about Arm & Hammer SpinBrush Pro Clean Sonic Toothbrush:

I hate toothbrushes, I can't stand them. Not really because I don't like them in my mouth, or that I keep sticking the same thing in my mouth day after day (wouldn't ever do that with a fork or spoon!) but that they are left near other peoples toothbrushes. If you didn't do that then you had to keep it somewhere else. The stand/charger for this brush has been awesome in having a place to put the brush while keeping it seperate from everyone elses and it charges.

Performance/Cleaning
I can't say in comparison to too many toothbrush brands and types, but it seems to do a good job to get done what it's suppose to get done and I feel as confident in it as I do in any other brand I've used.

So far this brush has stood up very well, the charger works and it's never died on me. The charger base does get a little warm but beyond that I haven't noticed anything unusual. The head of the brush comes off and can be replaced by new ones for when it gets worn out in the future. I think this is a good brush that anyone should look into getting.