Other Electric Toothbrushes:

Cons

Does a Great Job

from Bella Vista, AR

Comments about Arm & Hammer ProClean Spinbrush Electric Toothbrush:

I have used this product for several years and have been very satisfied with the results. It has great power and works very hard to clean my teeth. On my visits to the dentist the hygienist is always amazed by how clean my teeth are. I credit it to frequent brushing and the Spinbursh.

Performance/Cleaning
As I said above the on my visits to the dentist they are amazed at how clean my teeth are. Of course you need to brush frequently to get the same results. I do not go every six months like the dentist would like. I only go once a year and still my teeth are very clean.

The brush last about one month and then begins to lose power. It is battery operated with tow AA batteries and those can be replaced. The brush also wears out and that can also be replaced with a simple twist. The batteries are a little harder to replace as the end cap is hard to remove the first time. I do not buy the whole produce. I keep the base and just replace the batteries and the brush when needed.

Best for dental care

Comments about Arm & Hammer ProClean Spinbrush Electric Toothbrush:

I will say the simple toothbrush has nothing on the Arm & Hammer spinbrush. This is the best invention. I have a lot of dental issues and this is the best brush I have found so far. It gets places that the regular brush could not go. It helps with cavity prevention and seems to lessen the amount of floss I use. I love this brush and take it with me on every trip. It Is easy to change tips and the batter lasts a long time. I would recommend this toothbrush to everyone. I would throw out the old brush and go with the spinbrush. It is so worth the extra money and will save you on dental care. The best invention yet.

Performance/Cleaning
This toothbrush cleans better than any toothbrush I have used. Performance is awesome.

The tips last a long time. The only thing I will say is water sometime gets caught under the tip so when you change the tip water will poor out. It is not a bad issue and a very small issue compared to the positive performance.

Clean and white!

from Cincinnati, OH

Comments about Arm & Hammer ProClean Spinbrush Electric Toothbrush:

I use this brush exclusively and have for many years. First it was branded as Crest and now Arm & Hammer. Still the same great brush. Not only do my teeth feel cleaner when using an electric brush, but my teeth are whiter. It helps remove more of the 'stains' that food and drink can leave on your teeth.

Performance/Cleaning
Since I started using this electronic spin brush I can not go back to a manual brush. This brush cleans my teeth so much better then I can do manually. I get a very clean feeling on my teeth and it also has helped my gums be healthier too.

I can go about two months with the brush and batteries that come with the brush when you buy it. You have the option to buy replacement heads and put new batteries in the brush or you can just toss it and buy a whole new one. One tip to keep your brush working good is to wipe off the water on the whole toothbrush before storing it everyday. This helps so the water doesn't make its way into the brush where the battery is and corrode it over time or short it out.

• Performance/Cleaning:

This is a good value for the price.

Comments about Arm & Hammer ProClean Spinbrush Electric Toothbrush:

I bought these for my teens when they got braces. They are priced very reasonably and the two pack replacement brushes are reasonable as well. My girls are har on their brushes - dropping them repeatedly, sometimes in the sink. They have a good water seal around the battery case so that's not usually a problem. These are relatively durable (and not too expensive to replace is they do crack!) The batteries (two double A) last a long time, but I do find changing the batteries a little difficult because the seal that keeps out water can be hard to pull apart. I would definitely buy these again. I also like that I can often find coupons to use for this product.

Cleans great

Comments about Arm & Hammer ProClean Spinbrush Electric Toothbrush:

My dentist recommended that I get a spin brush to brush my teeth with, but I didn't want to pay for the expensive ones in her office. I came across this tooth brush at a way cheaper price and I'm glad I did. It's a great toothbrush, it cleans great without any problems. The brush heads are also decently priced and they last a long time.