4.8
CDC09752
Arm & Hammer Plus OxiClean Power Gel Detergent

Arm & Hammer Plus OxiClean Power Gel Detergent

4.8

Pros

• Effective (3)
  • Gets stains out (3)

• Laundry room (3)

Powerful Detergent

About Me Homeowner

Pros

• Effective
  • Gets Stains Out

Comments about Arm & Hammer Plus OxiClean Power Gel Detergent:

I purchased the Arm & Hammer Plus OxiClean Power Gel Detergent specifically to clean some white workout tops that I had that were getting yellow in color from so much use. I have used Arm & Hammer in the past to whiten various items so I had high hopes for this detergent. And I was really impressed by the quality of this product. My workout tops looked much whiter than they had previously, which was my main hope for this product. I have also used this to remove other stains from my clothing, and I am always very impressed by the results it provides. The scent of this product is very nice too, it is not overpowering, but it is very fresh and clean smelling. And the scent lingers slightly on the clothing, which I always enjoy. I would definitely recommend this Arm & Hammer Plus OxiClean Power Gel Detergent to anyone looking to whiten some shirts or remove any stains. This is some powerful detergent!

Love it

from Madison, WV

About Me Housekeeper

Pros

• Easy To Use
    • Effective
    • Gets Stains Out
    • Great Scent
    • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin
    • Simple Instructions

Comments about Arm & Hammer Plus OxiClean Power Gel Detergent:

I love anything Arm and Hammer. I also love anything Oxy Clean. Therefore, when I saw a laundry detergent that had both, well, of course, I just had to try it. It was not too expensive and it smelled great. It is very effective in removing even those toughest stains like grass, grease, dirt, etc. This laundry soap suds up very nicely, so you do not have to use a whole lot of it. It is gentle even on my husband's sensitive skin. The instructions are easy enough that anyone should be able to use this product. I did not have to scrub at stains before I washed them when using this laundry detergent. That alone makes this detergent a much better selection to me as it does not require as much time and effort to do my laundry. I would strongly recommend this laundry detergent to a friend. If you have to scrub at your laundry stains like I had to do, then you will love this soap. It makes doing your laundry much less of a chore. I cannot stress just how much I love this laundry soap.

Great detergent

from Edina, MN

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
      • Effective
      • Gets Stains Out
      • Great Scent
      • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin
      • Simple Instructions

Cons

• None Yet

Comments about Arm & Hammer Plus OxiClean Power Gel Detergent:

The Arm and Hammer Plus Oxiclean power gel detergent is a great option for families with kids or anyone who does sports. It is hard on stains and spills, but soft enough on the fabrics to keep them bright and in shape. I like that a small amount goes a long way and you can buy it at a reasonable price. The Arm and Hammer plus Oxiclean is a great mix. This is a great detergent for towels, shoes, socks, jeans, tshirts and pretty much anything that has a spill or stain on it. It leaves a nice scent on the clothing/fabrics afterwards, yet is not too strong or overpowering. This is a great buy and we will continue to use it along with our other favorites of Arm and Hammer and Oxiclean. Its a great product.

Nothing beats the power of baking soda.

Comments about Arm & Hammer Plus OxiClean Power Gel Detergent:

I have tried a few Arm & Hammer detergents in the past; I recently ran across this one with the Oxy-Clean addition, and decided to try it. I found it was one of the best for deep stain removals. I workout regularly, not only did it help get out the set in yellow stains in my shirts, it also helps to eliminate deep, set in odors, unlike other detergents that always seem to leave behind a bit of a bad smell. I also found it works great to remove grass, dirt, mud, and other stains, with 1/2 the amount you would use of the regular detergent. And, even the hardest, set in stains I have never been able to remove in the past, were improved, by simply allowing the clothing to sit in overnight, and remain in a pot with the detergent. All this with the added power of baking soda and a fresh scent for those who have sensitivities to highly perfumed detergents. I would highly recommend this for tough stains, and for what seems to be impossible to remove dirt.

Love the dual cleaning powers

from Eastlake, OH

Comments about Arm & Hammer Plus OxiClean Power Gel Detergent:

I bought this with a coupon. I so impressed with the dual cleaning powers of the baking soda and oxi clean. Took care of my husband's caked on construction clothes and washed even our dirtiest towels in one wash. What I love, was how it helped to clean out my washing machine by breaking down and dissolving all those clumps.

I often switch up my detergents when I have a coupon. I was fortunate enough to receive one for this. I love the idea of having extra cleaning power. My husband's construction clothes are constantly coated in drywall residue, which not only stains his clothes but leaves gunk behind in my washing machine. This stuff lifted all the stains and drywall clumps not only from his pants and shirts but helped to dissolve the clumps so there was no clumps left in the machine. I also used this to whiten towels that we use to wash the cars and truck. Got out dirt and grease!

An average scent for a detergent. Pleasant but not overwhelming. I wanted to use some fabric sheets in the dryer so I was glad this scent didn't overpower the scents from the dryer sheets. I did not have any issues with the perfumes in the detergent. I have ultra sensitive skin so I often have to be careful. This gave me no irritation.

Works Well

from Hartford, CT

Comments about Arm & Hammer Plus OxiClean Power Gel Detergent:

I'd never used detergent from this brand before so when I picked up a bottle of Arm & Hammer Plus OxiClean Power Gel Detergent at a deep discount because the bottle was damaged I was a bit hesitant and wasn't sure what to expect. I need not have worried.

First, this is a definitely thicker than the usual liquid laundry detergent. I wasn't sure how it would work out but it dissolved fine and did not leave any residue of any kind on my laundry. Everything was just clean and fresh. This did a great job on all my laundry and even managed to get my dish towels sparkling clean after I got blueberry juice all over them while making jam! The whites were very white and I didn't notice any of the graying that some brands create. The colors came out very nice as well with no hint of fading.

Because of the dyes and added scent this is not the best option for those with sensitivities or allergies, but if that's not an issue for you this is a solid choice that works very well.

This stuff works well!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Arm & Hammer Plus OxiClean Power Gel Detergent:

This Arm and Hammer laundry detergent with the power gel really works! It is a lot thicker than I am used to, but it does a great job with deep down cleaning. The thing that draws me the most toward this detergent over other ones is that it works hard on fighting stains. It cleans really well. This laundry detergent is more pricey, so that keeps me from buying it a lot. If I found it on sale I would probably pick up a bottle of it. It's nice to have a bottle of this around with my regular detergent for those times that our clothes are extra dirty or stained. This is great if you have little ones that are spilling, getting grass stains and all the other things that could happen. I would recommend giving this a try.

This laundry detergent does well at getting your clothes extra clean. It does a good job of getting stains out.

The scent of this product is pretty good. It has a nice, crisp and fresh scent.

Tough Detergent

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about Arm & Hammer Plus OxiClean Power Gel Detergent:

I bought this detergent because it went on sale at our local commissary and I had a coupon that worked for it. I got it for a really great price and I am very glad I tried it. I put it to the test right away with washing the clothes my daughter has been wearing outside and getting all muddy. I used about half a cup full (using the lid as my measuring cup) and it cleaned the clothes great. The added bonus is that this detergent also leaves the clothes with a very pleasant smell. My daughter also likes to color and managed to get a bunch of marker all over herself. I did not have a full load yet so the marker had a few days to set before washing and this detergent still got it out without leaving any trace behind. I am in the process of washing all my daughter's old baby clothes to get ready for another baby since they have been in storage. Someone told me to soak the one pieces I have in the detergent over night then wash them to try and get out any baby spit up stains that I have. So far this has worked really well, there have only been a handful of white ones that I have not been able to get fully cleaned.

This laundrysoap is amazing!

Comments about Arm & Hammer Plus OxiClean Power Gel Detergent:

I have had excellent results with this laundry detergent and my cloths prove how great this stuff works. I love anything with oxy clean in it because of the experience I have had with its amazing job to clean anything. My cloths are brighter, cleaner, and completely stain free.

I was amazed at how not only did this laundry detergent fully clean my cloths without dulling the colors it actually made them brighter. I noticed after the first use that this detergent had actually gotten rid of some of my old stains. I have had stain free laundry since then and even my sons grass stained, dirty, knees of his pants come clean every time.

I have a sensitivity to a lot of overly perfumed products but this laundry detergent does not bother that sensitivity. My cloths do not have an overly lingering scent on them and there is very little smell of this product when I use it.

Expensive but really good if you can afford it.

Comments about Arm & Hammer Plus OxiClean Power Gel Detergent:

The major difference with this brand is that the detergent is more gel like than other laundry detergents. I generally believe the thicker the detergent the better the quality. As experience goes cheaper detergents are more and more watery. I'm not sure if this is a fact but it is something i've come to believe with experience.

This is really good. I do have to split the clothes into colored or not colored but this detergent does a good job, it gets clothes clean and they smell good. When I have a stain on something or a problem area i do pour some extra detergent directly on the area and it almost always helps get the stains out. Mostly its spills like soda, occassionally condiments or food with the kids and it does a good job. I believe the added benefits of the oxi formula do help in that sense.

The smell is good, its not unique or special but it does smell fresh.