Other Detergents:
Arm & Hammer
G4046BLJAG
Arm & Hammer Plus OxiClean Liquid Laundry Detergent

An affordable clean

I am completely impressed with this detergent for the price. At first I was bit unsure because it doesn't produce a lot of suds, but it actually cleans just as good without. I also think that it rinses better because of that.

Tennessee

true

Gets clothes clean and stains out!

Gets tough baby stains out of clothes over and over again!

Detroit, MI

Very good

I use this detergent and I like the way it smell. It doesn't leave the residue on the clothes like some detergent does It has a great price also.

KY

true

I absolutely LOVE this detergent!!

Arm & Hammer is the best detergent me and my family have used in years! I'm a stay at home mom and wife so laundry is my job and I have a husband who is a brick Mason and a 10 year old daughter so you can guess how their clothes look and smell and how hard certain stains and odors are to get out. The stains came out with other detergents as well as this Arm & Hammer, not so much the cheaper brands as the top 5 you could say. Hygiene and cleaning products are one of the few things I do not skimp on. I tried this almost a year ago in hopes of eradicating the smell of my husbands work clothes out, he is a Mason, in the sun all day building schools, stores, hospitals etc. and when summer arrives, his clothes are smell bad and it lingers in the house long after he's come home and changed. This detergent worked amazingly well!! I couldn't believe it, the smells weren't just masked or faded, they were GONE! I was shocked and thrilled. I highly recommend this detergent to everyone! I have used it since then and haven't been let down once.

Arkansas

true

This is my go to Detergent

Works great and is inexpensive.

Chicago Illinois

true

I will never use another!

My clothes smell so good. Great cleaning job on dirty football pants!

South BUrlington,VT

Cleans and deodorizer

I love Arm and Hammer, you only need a cap full and my clothes are always clean and the scent is clean. Takes stains out but hard stains I pour some liquid in and leave it for hour or so. Throw in wash and stain is gone. Not too thick but not s thin liquid. Safe former septic. I would highly recommend

Manchester pa

Smells clean and fresh

Not overly scented and doesn't leave clothes feeling dry or starchy. Love that it leaves clothes clean and fresh.

Portland

Great bargain detergent

I have been using this detergent for over a year with great results. I hate overpaying for detergent and can always get a deal on this Arm and Hammer detergent with sales and coupons. It does a great job of cleaning my laundry and leaves a light fresh scent. I also use the Arm and Hammer dryer sheets when drying for added scent and static guard. I do use more than the suggested amount ( usually 2 full capfuls for a large loads) but it doesn't bother me because I get it cheap it's still more economical than other brands.

Swansea, MA

Clean clothes!

Gets the clothes clean and smell great!

Toledo, ohio