Other Detergents:
Arm & Hammer
G4046BLJAG
Arm & Hammer Plus OxiClean Liquid Laundry Detergent

Arm & Hammer Plus OxiClean Liquid Laundry Detergent

Pros

• Easy to use (12)
  • Effective (11)
  • Gets stains out (11)
  • Great scent (10)
  • Simple instructions (9)

• Laundry room (14)
  • Cleaning (10)
  • Home (6)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Parent (7), Homeowner (4)

Arm & Hammer Liquid Detergent gets my clothes clean quickly!

Funds have been exceptionally tight the past month, so when I needed a bottle of laundry detergent and literally didn't have the money to buy one I went to my parents' house and grabbed one from them. My mother has this obsession with buying laundry detergent and has approximately 79 bottles of it stockpiled on shelves in her basement so she certainly wasn't going to miss the one that I "borrowed".

*Arm & Hammer Laundry Detergent with Oxi Clean* claims to clean over 101 stains, whiten whites, brighten brights, and freshen your clothes with baking soda. A 62.5 fluid ounce bottle is supposed to clean 35 loads. You are supposed to use one full cap for large or heavily soiled loads or 1/3 cap of product for medium-sized loads of laundry. This detergent contains biodegradable surfactants (stain/dirt removers) and does not contain phosphates so it is somewhat environmentally-friendly.

We've been using *Arm & Hammer Liquid Laundry Detergent with Oxi Clean* for the past two weeks with great results. It does an excellent job of cleaning even soiled clothes and also has removed some of the stains on the inside of the collars of my husband's work shirts. I have no complaints about the performance of this product.

The only negative aspect that I want to mention is the fact that it is not dye or fragrance-free. I had to switch to the "free and clear" laundry detergents almost 10 years ago after a particularly nasty allergic reaction complete with hives thanks to Tide. This is the first non-"free and clear" product that I've used since then. It hasn't caused me to become totally itchy or break out in a rash/hives, but I have had a consistent low-level itchiness all over my body since we started using this stuff. It isn't a total deal-breaker as I am not super-uncomfortable throughout the day. I have since bought myself some Benadryl to keep on hand just in case I do break out into a rash one of these days. Still, free is free and that is the right price for us these days.

I would definitely recommend this laundry detergent to others, especially those who don't have to worry about possible allergy issues. Hey, I'm even going to continue using it (read: stole another bottle from my parents) for the next couple of weeks.

Aarm&Hammer OxiClean

I bought a 125 fluid ounce bottle of arm and hammer laundry detergent with oxi clean. What junk. It didnt even suds up. I did one load of clothes and had to put a half cap of tide along with it to get some of my clothes clean.

I tried to get on their site so I could tell them how much I didnt like it, but I was re routed to this site. Needless to say I do not recommend this product to anybody.

Great detergent

from Chandler, AZ

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Effective
  • Gets Stains Out
  • Great Scent

Comments about Arm & Hammer Plus OxiClean Liquid Laundry Detergent:

I love Arm and Hammer detergent and I also love OxiClean! The two together make a great product that cleans and provides that lovely scent on your clothes which I love.

Great detergent

from Logan oh

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
    • Effective
    • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin
    • Simple Instructions

• Dorm

Works great

Clean clean clean

from California

About Me Homeowner

Pros

• Easy To Use
      • Effective
      • Gets Stains Out
      • Great Scent
      • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin
      • Simple Instructions

Comments about Arm & Hammer Plus OxiClean Liquid Laundry Detergent:

Arm and hammer plus oxy clean works ! It gets nasty smells out. I use this for my husbands work clothes, kids school clothes, wet bedding, dog blankets and towels that have been in my sons hamper too long. It has what I call a citrus scent to it. Not a strong orange smell but a clean linen and subtle citrus scent. I always have this on hand for emergencies. It is my go to when the laundry needs a really deep cleaning.

Wonderful for odors

from Pittsburgh

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
        • Effective
        • Gets Stains Out
        • Great Scent
        • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin
        • Simple Instructions

Comments about Arm & Hammer Plus OxiClean Liquid Laundry Detergent:

This is an amazing detergent! I have used other brands, and this by far makes our clothes smell great and the smell last long as well! I get so many compliments of "wow what smells so good" "what are you wearing" it's just my laundry detergent :) you do not have to use a ton either when you are measuring, and the bottle does last for awhile. We could not get rid of the mildew smell from our basement with our clothes and this solved the problem!

Only detergent I'll ever use ! Love it makes clothes like ne

from Phillipsburg nj

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
          • Effective
          • Gets Stains Out
          • Great Scent
          • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin
          • Simple Instructions

Comments about Arm & Hammer Plus OxiClean Liquid Laundry Detergent:

I love this so much it's the only one I use for me and my two babies

Stain remover free!

from Fort Bragg, NC

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
            • Effective
            • Gets Stains Out
            • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin
            • Simple Instructions

Comments about Arm & Hammer Plus OxiClean Liquid Laundry Detergent:

Cleans out very well! Doesn't have a fragrance or any extra fabric softener added to formula. Great price for the quality it serves! My go to hands down!

Love this soap

from San jose ca

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
              • Effective
              • Gets Stains Out
              • Great Scent
              • Simple Instructions

Comments about Arm & Hammer Plus OxiClean Liquid Laundry Detergent:

I love this soap. I use it on my husbands work clothes and on my kids clothes as well. Removes stains and smells great.

Always Fresh and Clean

from Charleston, WV

About Me Homeowner

Pros

• Easy To Use
                • Effective
                • Gets Stains Out
                • Great Scent
                • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin
                • Simple Instructions

Cons

• Not a long lasting scent

Comments about Arm & Hammer Plus OxiClean Liquid Laundry Detergent:

I can always depend on this detergent for a great clean on all of my family's clothes! The smell is fresh and clean, not over powering. It does a great job on on stains, even older ones. What I appreciate most is the affordable price! My four star instead of five star rating is only because the fresh scent does not last long at all. I think this could be improved.

The only kind I will buy!

from Savannah TN

About Me Homeowner

Pros

• Gets Stains Out
                • Great Scent

Cons

• Small Volume

Comments about Arm & Hammer Plus OxiClean Liquid Laundry Detergent:

I love this scent ! I use to use more of the expensive brands. I wanted to try and save money and when I bought this brand and scent it was all over with. My household has only used Arm & Hammer with oxiclean.

Arm & Hammer Fan I am

from Florida

About Me Professional

Pros

• Easy To Use
                • Effective
                • Simple Instructions

Comments about Arm & Hammer Plus OxiClean Liquid Laundry Detergent:

I bought this product on sale. I usually use other Arm & Hammer detergents and like to try different ones. This detergent cleaned the clothes well but I didn't see a great difference from the other types. The scent was nice, hardly any, which I prefer. I wouldn't buy it again unless it was on sale. Usually they are.