Other Detergents:
Laundry Detergent
Arm & Hammer
G4046BLJAG
Arm & Hammer Plus OxiClean Liquid Laundry Detergent

Using this product for more then a year now

Great product . i dont like too strong smell in my cloths after washing . it leaves a perfect pleasent smell post usage.

MI

Perfect for stains

I use it for my boyfriends work clothes, mud/grass/pet stains, plus more and they've always come out.

VA

Great value, great stuff

I have four dogs and therefore get paw prints on my clothes all the time. Arm & Hammer Plus OxiClean Liquid Laundry Detergent erases those paw prints without my having to use other products. I save a lot of money and my clothes always look and smell fabulous!

NY

Great detergent

I love Arm and Hammer detergent and I also love OxiClean! The two together make a great product that cleans and provides that lovely scent on your clothes which I love.

Chandler, AZ

Great detergent

Works great

Logan oh

Clean clean clean

Arm and hammer plus oxy clean works ! It gets nasty smells out. I use this for my husbands work clothes, kids school clothes, wet bedding, dog blankets and towels that have been in my sons hamper too long. It has what I call a citrus scent to it. Not a strong orange smell but a clean linen and subtle citrus scent. I always have this on hand for emergencies. It is my go to when the laundry needs a really deep cleaning.

California

Wonderful for odors

This is an amazing detergent! I have used other brands, and this by far makes our clothes smell great and the smell last long as well! I get so many compliments of "wow what smells so good" "what are you wearing" it's just my laundry detergent :) you do not have to use a ton either when you are measuring, and the bottle does last for awhile. We could not get rid of the mildew smell from our basement with our clothes and this solved the problem!

Pittsburgh

Only detergent I'll ever use ! Love it makes clothes like ne

I love this so much it's the only one I use for me and my two babies

Phillipsburg nj

Stain remover free!

Cleans out very well! Doesn't have a fragrance or any extra fabric softener added to formula. Great price for the quality it serves! My go to hands down!

Fort Bragg, NC

Love this soap

I love this soap. I use it on my husbands work clothes and on my kids clothes as well. Removes stains and smells great.

San Jose Ca