Other Detergents:

Natural Eco-Friendly Laundry Detergent and Good for Your Skin

I learned my lesson not using **Arm & Hammer Essentials Laundry Detergent. **

"Oh my God! Mom, come look at this! Are these...Read complete review

I learned my lesson not using **Arm & Hammer Essentials Laundry Detergent. **

"Oh my God! Mom, come look at this! Are these hives?"  Yes they were and they were on my 3 year old daughter -- all over.  As the day progressed the hives became worse and I took her to an Urgent Care Center.  "Have you used anything different in the bath or laundry?" the doctor asked. Yes, I had, I had a coupon for another name brand laundry detergent and I tried it. A few doses of Benadryl for Children and washing all the clothes I had just washed handled the situation.

But my new detergent was NOT **Arm & Hammer Essentials Laundry Detergent ** which is made with natural ingredients and apparently is very good for use on laundry and those with sensitive skin.

**Arm & Hammer Essentials Laundry Detergent** is available in several different scents, there is one to fit every home's needs. It is make with natural ingredients and plant extracts.  Even the container is environmentally friendly and recycleable.  The easy pour spout and pre-measured cap makes it easy to use just the right amount for doing any size laundry.

While the environmental impact of **Arm & Hammer Essentials Laundry Detergent** is important to me, what is even more important is that my daughter never breaks out into hives like that again from a laundry detergent.  I have found that this one and [Purex Natural Elements Laundry Detergent][1]  can give me exactly what I need in a laundry detergent; clean, and clean smelling clothes, from an inexpensive and environmentally product that works wonderfully on my little girls sensitive skin.

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Purex-Natural-Elements-Laundry-Detergent-review-b1772

A natural laundry detergent but it's VERY runny

I'm not brand-loyal to my laundry detergent, although I do have a few favorites.  My laundry detergent purchases are almost always based on price and if I have a coupon for that brand.  That is how I came to purchase the newest product from **Arm & Hammer** called **Essentials Liquid Laundry Detergent** in the **Mountain Rain **scent.  It was on sale and I had a coupon so it was a no-brainer for me.  In fact, I bought two bottles.

**Arm & Hammer Essentials Liquid Laundry Detergent** is 2X concentrated, contains biodegradable plant-based soaps, is safe for septic systems, and has no dyes, phosphates, or bleaches.  So if you're trying to "go green" and help the environment, this is a great laundry detergent to use.

However, if you are cost-conscious and trying to save money, then you might want to skip this product.  The front of the bottle shows that you can get up to 26 loads of laundry washed.  Of course, there is an asterisk after that claim and the small print reads that 26 loads can be had if they are medium-sized and measured to the medium mark on the bottle cap.  This is where the tricky part comes in.  This detergent is so runny that it pours out like water.  I easily poured in enough liquid for three loads upon my first use.  I forgot how quickly the detergent pours out and overfilled my washer again on my next three loads of wash.  So I "essentially" (pun intended) used up half of the bottle for only a few loads of laundry.  This reduced any cost savings that I received when I purchased it.

I enjoyed the **Mountain Rain** scent of **Arm & Hammer Essentials Liquid Laundry Detergent**, however the nice smell didn't linger on my clothing after I removed it from the dryer.  Some consumers may like that but I did not.  I like it when my clothes smell scented and clean.

I wish that I hadn't purchased two bottles of this detergent because it's not close to being on my favorites list.  The water-like consistency of the liquid made me feel like it wasn't concentrated enough to get my clothes really clean.  That may just be a mental thing but I ended up using more of the detergent because I wanted to ensure that my clothes were really clean.

Although, I have no plans to purchase **Arm & Hammer Essentials Liquid Laundry Detergent **again, I still would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a natural, environmentally-friendly detergent.  If you like a light scent and a detergent with no dyes, phosphates, and bleaches, then go ahead and try it.  Just remember to pour it VERY slowly.

My new favorite!

from Florida

About Me Homeowner

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Effective
  • Gets Stains Out
  • Great Scent
  • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin
  • Simple Instructions

Cons

• Cleaning
    • Laundry Room

Comments about Arm & Hammer Liquid Laundry Detergent - Clean Burst:

After years of using more expensive brands I got fed up with paying so much for laundry soap. I know use Arm and Hammer exclusively and I could not be more happy. It is a fraction of the cost of more expensive brands, smells great and my clothes have never been more clean.

Amazing

Comments about Arm & Hammer Liquid Laundry Detergent - Clean Burst:

Best product I have tried for helping with stains. With four young kids its definitely the best!

Gets almost all stains out. Sometimes the clothes will have to soak a little but with just a little soaking and the stains are gone.

Could use some better scents maybe more mango or something tropical. I find those to be the best.

Works very well

Comments about Arm & Hammer Liquid Laundry Detergent - Clean Burst:

The Arm & Hammer Laundry Detergent works very well! I was surprised by how well it removed stains! I am a big fan of detergents that remove tough stains because I have two boys who get into big messes every day. I found this detergent to do a great job of removing stains without having to pre-treat the clothes which is a big time saver, plus you do not have to worry about rushing to do the laundry the same day to prevent the stains from setting. I also liked that you just use a regular amount and it works as well as any other. You can also either put the soap in before or after the clothes without worrying about the clothes still being soapy, not making enough suds to go around the clothes, or having to rinse the clothes with an extra rinse cycle. I really like this detergent and plan to buy it again. I would definitely recommend it to others!

I only rated the Arm & Hammer a 9 out of 10 because of the smell. Nothing will ever beat Apple, Mango, Tango by Gain. This smells pretty good though!

Arm & Hammer Laundry Detergent

from New City, NY

Comments about Arm & Hammer Liquid Laundry Detergent - Clean Burst:

It gets the clothes cleanish but not great.

It gets the colored clothes clean but not that I can tell.

It has an over powering scent that I don't find pleasant. The scent is to strong for a laundry detergent that is suppose to be refreshingly clean smelling.

This laundry detergent didn't do that well

from Oakwood Vlg., OH

Comments about Arm & Hammer Liquid Laundry Detergent - Clean Burst:

Arm & Hammer Liquid Laundry Detergent Clean Burst is not that good of a laundry washing product. I purchased this hoping that it would be a great product but it failed me and my laundry miserably. It has a great smell though. It has easy to follow directions for use. It also has a very reasonable price. I ended up using the remaining product that I had left over in the bottle for washing my car and the walls in my home. I will add that it performed well for those things. This product's container has an easy pour spout built in at the top under the cap, and the cap has measuring lines inside of it it so that you know how much to use per load of laundry.

This laundry detergent did not give a great performance at all, it was mediocre if at best.

The scent is very nice. It's very fresh smelling. When I used this laundry detergent product it made my laundry smell great, especially my towels and sheets and the scent stayed in my laundry while it was folded until the items were worn or used for daily things.

Thorough Laundry Detergent

from Bay City, MI

Comments about Arm & Hammer Liquid Laundry Detergent - Clean Burst:

We use Arm&Hammer Liquid Laundry Detergent Clean burst because it works very well on getting my uniforms clean for work. It works on getting my shirts clean that are sometimes very dirty, Often it's a great grease fighter and get's the grease out of my work shirts.

It performs well on getting the job done. It makes the laundry clean and very soft. I would recommend using this laundry detergent because it's gentle on all kinds of skin types. When I work on one end of my job, I might get my uniform pretty soiled with cooking grease and Arm & hammer does the job and get's the grease out and cleans great. This laundry detergent thoroughly cleans our clothes.

The scent is very pleasing and smells clean and fresh. I love the scent of nice clean laundry. It smells like spring time. When we do laundry at our house and I can smell it outside it smells wonderful. I like to use laundry detergent that has nice scents.

Cheap and effective

Comments about Arm & Hammer Liquid Laundry Detergent - Clean Burst:

We fell on some hard times so I started using this detergent to save money and I thought I would have to substitute price for quality. Boy was I wrong! I love this stuff way more! Most detergents I've used leave kind of a 'film' on the fabric that you can feel with your hands, like it didn't quite all rinse out. This stuff is not so! It just leaves your clothes clean, fresh, and like you just bought them! It is usually cheapest per size where I shop, too, which is an added bonus! Arm&hammer is a brand that I definitely trust. If you are a couponer, I've seen coupons for this many times!

I have had no troubles with this removing stains and cleaning stuff that was super gross (my husband is a construction worker and when he gets home his clothes are usually pretty nasty).

Many detergents have a definite 'smell' which I don't really like, (especially if you are sensitive to perfumes) but this stuff is really just fresh and clean.

Best Clean Scent Ever

from Summerfield, FL

Comments about Arm & Hammer Liquid Laundry Detergent - Clean Burst:

This has the best scent. It makes my families clothes not only clean and bright but has a light clean scent that is not at all overwhelming. Three of my sons have asthma and this is one product with scent that doesn't bother them. Wonderful product in every way. I love the price which is affordable every day but especially love when it's on sale which it frequently is unlike other brands. I can usually find it no matter where I shop. My sons make some tough messes and this is one of the best brands for getting their clothes clean. Their play clothes come out so clean the only way to tell them apart from their school clothes is the holes in their knees!

Consistently gets all the dirt out of clothes making the clean, bright and looking new longer then other detergents. This is definitely a powerful detergent for a small price.

Excellent clean and light scent. Just enough to tell your clothes are clean but not too much to make you smell like you have on a perfume, especially good for males.

Love it!

from TN

Comments about Arm & Hammer Liquid Laundry Detergent - Clean Burst:

I am the kind of person who likes to change up laundry detergents all the time. When I first saw this laundry detergent in the store I did not think I would like it too much just because when I hear Arm & Hammer I think of baking soda. After actually using this detergent I was pleasantly surprised. I loved it. It works really well on all of my laundry. I love that it cleans stains out of clothing without having to do a long pretreatment. My dad is a mechanic and tends to get really dirty everyday and this detergent works perfectly to remove all of the dirt and grease from his clothes. The smell of this laundry detergent is really clean and fresh. I prefer a more stout smell, but this still has a nice scent. I would recommend this detergent to others for sure.

I could not have been happier with the performance of this laundry detergent. It cleaned out rough stains like grease from my dad working all day. I even was able to get nasty grass stains out of my daughter's pants using this.

Great laundry soap with good price

from Harvard Il

Comments about Arm & Hammer Liquid Laundry Detergent - Clean Burst:

I wasn't too sure if I would be a fan of Arm and Hammer laundry soap. But we fell on some hard times and needed to cut back on some spending. I took some time to look into less expensive brands of laundry soap and came across Arm and Hammer. Fortunately for me it was even cheaper than I had expected because the store I shopped at had a sale! So that sealed the deal for me to try it. I was pleasantly surprised at its efficiency at cleaning my clothes and making them smell clean as well. I was so impressed with the outcome that I even got some of my friends to switch over to using it as well. They too were very impressed and realized that clean clothes don't have to come at an expensive price! Arm and Hammer has proved to me that they can clean my clothes just as well as the more expensive brands. I happily buy this brand when I need laundry soap and always know that it gets the job done!

fresh and clean