4.8

Arm & Hammer Delicare Fine Fabric Wash

4.8

Pros

Cons

It's definitely going to recommend to everyone

from Santa Barbara, CA

About Me Parent

Pros

• Great Scent
  • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin

Cons

• Cleaning
    • Laundry Room

Comments about Arm & Hammer Delicare Fine Fabric Wash:

To wash your clothes you need the best detergent, and my experience has shown me that the best detergent is Arm & Hammer. Because it leaves clothes looking like new, more brilliant colors and not damaged.

Use this detergent from the middle, through the underwear to jeans and thick clothing, it is what has given me better results, this detergent cleans very well the clothes, but also cherishes and protects.

He has also shown to protect hands, so we should not worry about our skin and that Arm & Hammer, this will be no problem, no doubt is the best detergent and tested.

This detergent has unique properties that keeps the colors, nurses apparel and also leaves very soft, pleasant and with an incredible smell.

It's definitely going to recommend to everyone.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

love this little laundry room luxury!

from Eastlake, OH

Comments about Arm & Hammer Delicare Fine Fabric Wash:

I finally splurged on some really nice shapewear and bras. I wanted a gentle detergent that would clean my delicates and help them maintain their color and shape. This suds up so .nicely, rinsed cleanly, and has kept my black garments deeply colored and true. I use this now to wash my blouses and dresses as well. To be frank, this also removes sweat and body odor, which the other leading delicate detergent does not.

Great at maintaining color and shape in my lingerie and shapewear. You only need half a cap full to wash a large load. What I love about this wAsh is how well it maintains color. I wear a tremendous amount of black clothes, and I loathe how other detergents make my black clothes purple- hued.

Since these delicates are going right against my skin, I needed something that was not going to be irritating. This has a delightfully floral scent but has never irritated my ultra sensitive skin.

The BEST Fine Washable Product

Comments about Arm & Hammer Delicare Fine Fabric Wash:

The best cleaning product on the market for fine washables and swimsuits. My company SPLASH! International, Inc. has been selling this product for years because none of the grocery store chains carry it. It is much much better than Woolite for fine washables! To buy go to www.splashinternational.com

Always cleans my fine washable and they smell wonderful after washing. Much better scent than Woolite! Also, my fine washables are in credibly soft after washing with Delicare! I LOVE this PRODUCT!

I absolutely love the smell of my clothing after washing with Delicare. I wash my swimsuits to get the chlorine out and my suits last and last using this method of cleaning! I bring my suits home form the pool or beach or lake wet so that salt or chlorine cannot set by drying and immediately put it in cold water and Delicare.

The best on the market!!!

Comments about Arm & Hammer Delicare Fine Fabric Wash:

I have been a Delicare user for the past 20 years and it has never let me down. I swear by it and refer all of my hand embroidery students for its ability to remove pencil marks and hand oils on fine delicate fabrics. Why is it that I can never FIND it? Please, please put it in a national chain store so I can purchase it any time I wish.

Love the way it works in cold water.

Rarely go wrong with Arm & Hammer

Comments about Arm & Hammer Delicare Fine Fabric Wash:

There has never been an Arm & Hammer product that I haven't liked. This goes for fabric softener, baking soda, toothpaste, and washing detergent. This product is one of the best detergents on the market. I don't use it often because my husband doesn't want to smell like flowers, which is one of the downfalls of this product. Though the smell isn't overly strong, it is overtly flowery which isn't something anyone in the household enjoys.

What gives this a very good rating is that it doesn't break out my hands when I have to hand wash items and the items still go soft after being line dried.

This product works just as well as the other products. It makes my clothing soft and I don't have to use fabric softener.

The sent is flowery and like the other reviewer, not something I typically enjoy, but I
    can tolerate it. It's not overly strong but it still sort of turns me off about purchasing it again (which isn't much of a problem considering I no longer see it on store shelves).

Arm & Hammer Delicare is detergent & fabric softener in one!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Arm & Hammer Delicare Fine Fabric Wash:

I bought **Arm & Hammer Delicare Fine Fabric Wash** because my new washing machine doesn't have a fabric softener release like some models. With mine, I have to try to remember when the rinse cycle is and hope I don't miss the rinse cycle to add fabric softener. I also bought this because it seemed like an inexpensive version of Woolite. Arm & Hammer Delicare Fine Fabric Wash can be used in a washing machine, but it has directions on the bottle for washing delicates in your bathroom sink too.

I have used this product in the washing machine and by hand in the sink and it seems to work well. I haven't had any stains on my delicate wash to remove, but this product does a good job of gently washing my clothes.

The scent is just ok. It has a girly, floral/perfume-like scent to it that isn't really my cup of tea, but it doesn't give me a headache like real obnoxious scents, like lavender. The bottle calls this scent, "Fresh Scent", but it in no way smells *fresh* to me.