3.5
Arm & Hammer
Arm & Hammer Baking Soda Whitening Toothpaste

Arm & Hammer Baking Soda Whitening Toothpaste

3.5

Arm and Hammer Toothpaste won't use anything else!

I won't use anything else besides the Arm  and Hammer Toothpaste brand. When my mom  first had me try this when i was in high school i was compeltely freaked out about it but it does such a wonderful job i am using it over ten years later. Using this toothpaste makes my teeth feel as clean as after i leave the dentist. in fact for a year i decided to quite buying 2 different brands of toothpastes and just use my husbands brand and my dentist actually noticed a difference. she commented that my teeth had a more tartat build up then in years past and asked if i was doing anything different when i told her i had switched toothpastes she adviced me to switch back and sure enough the next visit hardly any tartar build up like in all that previous years. the toothpaste is a little more expensive i find compared to some of the other brands out there but i can't really find anything else that i can stand using and the ones that i can jsut don't do as good of a job so to me it is worth a cleaner and healthier mouth then a cavitity or extra time in the dentist chair! now if i could ge tmy husband to swtich:)

Arm & Hammer baking soda toothpaste gave us sensitive teeth

My husband and I bought Arm & Hammer baking soda whitening toothpaste expecting at the very least a normal toothpaste experience, i.e. a toothpaste that would give us at least semi-clean teeth and have some whitening effect.  After several days of using it, I noticed that my teeth hurt when I drank something really hot or really cold or ate an apple.  I mentioned it to my husband, and he said the same thing was happening to him.  Neither one of us had ever had sensitive teeth.  My husband quit using the toothpaste immediately; I waited a few days longer, not really believing that any toothpaste would do that.  After all, toothpaste is supposed to be healthy!  I am happy to say that within a week or two of discontinuing the toothpaste, our problem with sensitive teeth went away.

It's cheap.  That's about the only thing I can say for it.  Since I can occasionally get it for free when it is on sale and we have a coupon, I still get it and use it for laundry stains.  I'm not getting it near my teeth!

makes your teeth feel smooth and clean.

from Hartford, WI

Comments about Arm & Hammer Baking Soda Whitening Toothpaste:

I buy the regular paste and it makes my breath fresh and makes my teeth feel smooth and clean. I drink coffee and it seems to remove the coffee stains as well. I always look for coupons for this and always buy the same brand.

Arm & Hammer Baking Soda Toothpaste tastes--like baking soda

from Aurora, IN

Comments about Arm & Hammer Baking Soda Whitening Toothpaste:

Natural toothpaste is important to me, and I've tried a number of different brands over the years. I am willing to put up with a degree of unpleasant flavor for the sake of knowing that the ingredients are good for me. I realize that people used baking soda to clean their teeth for years before commercial toothpaste was made, but I don't really like the flavor of it. It puckers my mouth and leaves a dreadful aftertaste. Some people say of medicine that if it tastes awful it must be good for you, but I don't think that should be true of toothpaste!

I do like the natural ingredients, I do feel it performs up to its advertised expectations, but I find it really hard to get past the baking soda flavor. Perhaps if I worked on it, it would grow on me. But so far that hasn't happened. I will buy Arm and Hammer Baking Soda Whitening Toothpaste when I have a coupon and when it is on sale, but it is not my top choice.

okay for the price

from New Haven, IN

Comments about Arm & Hammer Baking Soda Whitening Toothpaste:

i have used **Arm & Hammer Baking Soda Whitening Toothpaste in the pasy. it is okay. i used it because **Arm & Hammer Baking Soda Whitening Toothpaste** was on sale and I had a coupon. it was and will be the only tube of **Arm & Hammer Baking Soda Whitening Toothpaste i will buy. it left my mouth extremily dry and it left a bad baking soda taste in my mouth. **Arm & Hammer Baking Soda Whitening Toothpastealso gave me senitive teeth. and after i quit using it for a while my teeth were not senitive at all. I would not recommend **Arm & Hammer Baking Soda Whitening Toothpaste at all. it does not clean your teeth, does not help protect them, leave a bad baking soda aftertaste and make them very senitive while using **Arm & Hammer Baking Soda Whitening Toothpaste. it is in expensive and easily found but I would leave **Arm & Hammer Baking Soda Whitening Toothpaste right on the shelf, save your money and get another brand. ************

Arm & Hammer Toothpaste used to be the only kind I could use!

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Arm & Hammer Baking Soda Whitening Toothpaste:

As a child, I had a horrible gag reflex. I used to get sick every morning just from brushing my teeth. My mom asked our dentist who recommeded switching to s soft bristled toothbrush AND Arm & Hammer toothpaste. We gave it a try and sure enough, no more getting sick over toothbrushing! For years, Arm & Hammer was the only toothpaste I could use. As I grew out of it, I began using other toothpaste brands but I still like this toothpaste. It does a great job at cleaning teeth. It really works. It also isn't too expensive, even though I find more coupons and deals for other brands. The biggest thing, though, is that there is simply something less offensive about this toothpaste for someone with a picky mouth! I would highly recommend it (along with a softer toothbrush) for anyone (regardless of age - adult or child) who experiences the same problems I did with gagging while brushing their teeth.

Arm and Hammer Toothpaste won't use anything else!

from Mesa, AZ

Comments about Arm & Hammer Baking Soda Whitening Toothpaste:

Toothpaste that leaves your mouth feeling great!

from Mesa, AZ

Comments about Arm & Hammer Baking Soda Whitening Toothpaste:

I was pleasantly surprised by this toothpaste from the first time I used it. It left my mouth with an overall clean feeling. My teeth felt smoother than they normally do after just brushing. I also really like the taste. I was worried that it would leave a baking soda aftertaste in my mouth, but it didn't at all. Just a very minty, fresh taste.

I only have a small travel sized tube of this toothpaste, so I haven't used it consistently enough to comment on its whitening abilities. However, maybe it is just in my head, but my teeth do seem whiter after brushing with this toothpaste. This might be related to how smooth my teeth feel as well.

I've tried lots of different toothpastes (I usually just get whatever I can get for cheap) and this one really does stand out above the rest. The only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is since I have not used it for very long, or consistently, so I cannot comment on sensitivity issues or overall whitening abilities. But from what I do know of this toothpaste, I would definitely recommend it.

Not my favorite toothpaste!

from Rock Hill, SC

Comments about Arm & Hammer Baking Soda Whitening Toothpaste:

This is not my favorite toothpaste in the world. I recieved this as a free sample, that I requested online, and was not very impressed. After using the toothpaste the inside of my mouth hurt and had little sores. The sores were on the inside of my bottom lip and went away after a few days. I also did not like the flavor of the product a whole lot. It was plain and did not make my mouth very clean and minty feeling. I did not notice any tooth whitning power but I did only use it a couple of times so I am not reviewing that part of the product.Since this was free I do not have any regrets requesting it, I just wish it wasn't so painful. The packaging was very nice looking.The value was good. I am simply disappointed in this product. I would not suggest this toothpaste. I would recommend trying a sample or smaller version if you are wanting this product. I am normally not a negative person I just do not like this product.

Baking soda just like Mom always said!

from Charleston, WV

Comments about Arm & Hammer Baking Soda Whitening Toothpaste:

Arm & Hammer Baking Soda toothpaste puts the demand for whiter and brighter teeth with the old at home remedy for whiter and brighter teeth creating a well branded, time tested toothpaste which really works!  The taste is mild with a hint of baking soda.  It is reasonably priced, and DOES produce results!

Great clean feeling

from Ezel, KY

Comments about Arm & Hammer Baking Soda Whitening Toothpaste:

Arm and Hammer Whitening toothpaste is a great buy.  I love the taste and feel of my mouth when I finish brushing.  It feels fresh and clean, like you just came from the dentist.  My last checkup was one of the best I have ever had, teeth had less stain, were whiter, and not as much plaque.  The only difference from the last check up was I changed toothpaste and was using the Arm and Hammer.

Love Arm & Hammer baking soda natural toothpaste

from Tehachapi, CA

Comments about Arm & Hammer Baking Soda Whitening Toothpaste:

I believe in natural and Arm & Hammer is as natural as you can get, it cleans, it whitens and keeps your teeth and mouth healthy the old fashioned way.  Its a natural clean, no fake flavors a wonderful toothpaste from a wonderful company at a wonderfully reasonable price.