Other Snowblowers:

Ariens 36" Snow Blower

Great 2 Stage Snowblower

from Hudson, NH

Comments about Ariens 36" Snow Blower:

Great product Sno-Thro Model 724. Purchased in 2001 and only thing I've had to do was tighten a cable after all these New Hampshire winters. The owner manual even took me through step by step of the cable tightening process so didn't even have to call for repair. Never have been able to pull start it but electric start works every time. May not be the biggest but definitely has the power to clean up my 80 foot by 12+ foot driveway at every storm.

Easy to use

from North Tonawanda, NY

Comments about Ariens 36" Snow Blower:

I am a female who bought this one day after deciding I did not want to shovel anymore WNY snow.  I purchased a 2 stage model from Jack's on River Road in North Tonawanda.  I had purchased my riding lawnmower from them 2 years earlier and got excellent service from there.  They were extremely helpful.  I brought it home and it started right up.  After my brother showed me how to use it I was off!  cleaned up the whole driveway quickly and made my way down the sidewalks for good measure.  I know its new but it started up by the second pull each time i used it all winter.  This machine is great.  My dad and uncle didnt think i could handle it but i do.