Other Snowblowers:

Ariens 28" Deluxe Sno-Thro Two Stage Snow Blower

Ariens Deluxe 28 921022 snowblower

from Portage, WI

Comments about Ariens 28" Deluxe Sno-Thro Two Stage Snow Blower:

I purchased this snowblower in September and couldn't wait for the snow to fly. It's February now and I've used this snowblower in as little as 2 inches of snow and just recently our last Wisconsin storm of over 15 inches. I purchased the Ariens because my parents had one for over 25 years and it's American made right here in Wisconsin. Qaulity product worth every penney it cost.

move snow fast

from Alpena, MI

Comments about Ariens 28" Deluxe Sno-Thro Two Stage Snow Blower:

Ariens is a wonderful snow blower.  We recently purchased a home and are now responsible for plowing our own driveway.  We were worried that we would not be able to find a decent snow blower for a good price.  However, we were very blessed to receive this snow blower from a family member who already had an extra one.  The one we received needed a bit of repair, but after a bit TLC it is running much better than expected.  This snow blower starts up with little difficulty and is very easy to maneuver.  We like that the snow blower is small and fits into the garage without taking up to much space.  However, the size is still good for getting the driveway plowed in a very short amount of time.  I think that if we had a bigger dirveway that we would need a differnt snow blower but for now this one will work just fine.  We are so glad that we were able to get our hands on this machine, and that with a few minor repairs it works as good as new.