2.7
Archer Farms
Archer Farms Buffalo Macaroni & Cheese

Archer Farms Buffalo Macaroni & Cheese

2.7

Really lacking the spicy Buffalo bite!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Archer Farms Buffalo Macaroni & Cheese:

I picked up the **Buffalo Macaroni & Cheese** by **Archer Farms** because I love pasta, cheese and anything spicy.  The cover of the box states that this Buffalo Macaroni & Cheese is "made with real blue cheese & spicy cayenne red pepper sauce".  The box has a gorgeous picture of some creamy, gooey, macaroni & cheese with the unique color of Buffalo wing sauce.  With that kind of combination, how can you go wrong?  Well, let me tell you the ways: the sauce totally lacked a good, spicy Buffalo flavor.  This is supposed to be mac & cheese and it was not cheesy at all!  I actually had to add a cup of shredded cheddar cheese and 1/4 cup of hot sauce to give this mac & cheese the right to be called Buffalo Macaroni & Cheese.

**The Scoop!**

Even though this so-called Buffalo Macaroni & Cheese includes all my faves: pasta, cheese and spiciness, I would not buy this again.  If you only like a little bit of spicy and a faint flavor of cheese, then this might be the product for you.

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is...

from Minneapolis, MN

Comments about Archer Farms Buffalo Macaroni & Cheese:

Tried this for the first time tonight and was extremely dissapointed. Everything I love in the world put together! Buffalo, bleu cheese, and pasta. Unfortunately, when combined in a convenient package, taste goes out the window and you're left with the memory of what good pasta, good bleu cheese, and good buffalo sauce actually taste like.

Amazing and unique.

from Boca Raton, FL

Comments about Archer Farms Buffalo Macaroni & Cheese:

I made this today and it was delicious. I promised myself to only have one serving but I ended up having 2 perhaps even 2 1/2. It tastes addictive. You can taste the strong blue cheese and it is very spicy. It is low fat, but if you need things to be fatty and creamy add some butter or fresh blue cheese on top.I found it fine as is. Just added a bit of water.