Other Wines:
Arbor Mist Exotic Fruits White Zinfandel

Arbor Mist Exotic Fruits White Zinfandel

A cheap not wine for the not wine drinker

Comments about Arbor Mist Exotic Fruits White Zinfandel:

How this counts as actual wine I am not sure, but there is one thing I do know. It is quite delicious. This low cost beverage hardly counts as a wine beverage, but if you don't drink wine often like myself this will do just fine. Just enough wine taste to pass as wine without being gross.

Bat Urine!

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about Arbor Mist Exotic Fruits White Zinfandel:

Come on. This is terrible. Even somebody who just wants to be drunk can do better than this. The taste of this stuff is awful, it looks like Koolaid, and it's so crappily impure that it's destined to leave a headache.

I made the mistake of saying "how bad can it be" one night. My wife and I found this "wine" to be a very distant cousin of anything we'd ever had before. White Zin is the fruit punch of wines as it is. This is the fruit punch in a paper cup that's been left to toil out in the sun for several days. You just shouldn't drink it any price. There are plenty of wines at this price range that will give you a semi-pleasant experience. This is not one of them.

Tast like adult koolaid.

from Westminster, CO

Comments about Arbor Mist Exotic Fruits White Zinfandel:

I dont think wine has to be expensive to enjoy it, but this stuff is cheap and tastes cheap.   I think this is for people who want to say they drink wine but actually dont like wine.  It's extremely sweet and should be called adult koolaid.