Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:
Anti-Aging Serums
Arbonne
Arbonne Revelage Concentrated Age Spot Minimizer

Arbonne Revelage Concentrated Age Spot Minimizer

Great Product, Works Well, Must Use exactly as directed.

from Goleta, CA

Pros

Cons

Comments about Arbonne Revelage Concentrated Age Spot Minimizer:

Arbonne's Age Spot minimizer works so well. I worked out in the sun for many hours a day,and was starting to get sun spots even with sunscreen on. I started using the Arbonne's Age spot minimizer and it worked really well. The only negative I have is that I wasn't using it everyday at first and was not seeing results. But once I started following the product directions exactly I saw a very noticable reduction in the darkness of my sun spots.

Not very good at reducing age spots!

from Saint Augustine, FL

Comments about Arbonne Revelage Concentrated Age Spot Minimizer:

I would like to start off by saying that I really like Arbonne products. I have tried many different things from Arbonne, but this one was very disappointing to me. First off, I am 33 years old and have noticed over the past year, that my skin is not reacting well to the sun anymore. I have started developing "sun" or "age" spots. After speaking with my Arbonne representative about it, she suggested that I try the concentrated age spot minimizer. She said that it would visibly reduce the spots over a few weeks. Well, I went ahead and purchased it because I was feeling very self conscious about these new spots on my face. Normally, I would not spend so much money on such a little bottle of a product, especially when  I don't even know if it works. After using it for 6 months, I have to honestly say that there was zero improvement in any of the spots on my face. I wasn't expecting a miracle, but I did expect a little fading, and I didn't even get that. I don't recommend it for sun spots, but maybe it works better on age spots, although my rep said that they are the same thing. Good luck!