Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:
Anti-Aging Cleansers
Arbonne
Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 REveal Facial Scrub

Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 REveal Facial Scrub

Summarize this product in one sentence.

from Frankton, IN

Comments about Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 REveal Facial Scrub:

Skin feels really good after use

Absorption
Only need to leave on for about 10 minutes and it does wonders for your skin. I would definately recommend.

Doesn't Clog Pores
Pulls out any dirt from pours

Good at pulling out the impuraties. Makes me feel like my face is really clean after use. I use about once a month.

• Absorption:
  • Doesn't Clog Pores:

A great part of the Arbonne line

from Saint Cloud, MN

Comments about Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 REveal Facial Scrub:

This is a great product!  I get nervous when spending a lot of money on face products, especially since I've thrown out plenty of ineffective products over the years.  But, Arbonne's REveal Facial Scrub is a product that is definitely worth the money.  It's a granular scrub, yet I find it gentle.  I use it a few times each week & feel that my skin looks fresher after each use.  And while this is more than I prefer to spend on a facial scrub, I find that I need very little of the product for each usage, so one tube lasts a long time.

Love This Scrub

from Ocala, FL

Comments about Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 REveal Facial Scrub:

Arbonne REveal Facial Scrub is a great cleansing scrub.  It cleanses skin with an anti aging formula. I love the way it makes my skin feel smooth, refreshed and youthful looking.  The ingredients are walnut shell powder, chamomile, aloe and goldenseal extracts, and various anti aging ingredients.

The negatives are that it is a bit pricey and Arbonne's guarantee is only "45 days from the date of purchase".  Keep in mind that the shipping time is part of the 45 days.  I feel that if Arbonne is "so confident that you will love our products" then they should have an unlimited guarantee.  Also, the shipping and handling charges are a bit high, adding to the already high price of the product.

I like this product but also feel that a good facial scrub can be found from another brand for a more reasonable price.  My recommendation is to try Dove or Oil of Olay facial scrubs to see if they work well for your skin type before trying the Arbonne scrub.