Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 REality Day Creme SPF 8

One of My Favorite Day Creams: Unfortunately it is Discontinued

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 REality Day Creme SPF 8:

Arbonne had an AWESOME product line when they introduced the Nutrimin C line. My sensitive skin responded very well to their products and I had very good results with this line.

Unfortunately, Arbonne went through a "restructuring" and apparently compromised some of the ingredients that were found in their Nutrimin C Line -- when they introduced the Arbonne Advanced Anti-Aging Skin Care Line.

This was a serious disappointment. I was ready to sign on with Arbonne and promote their products, but was having some major skin breakouts with the new Advanced RE9 line. I can't promote and sell a product line that is breaking me out.

------------

Still, if you can find this particular day cream-- I would use it. I bought as much of it as I could possibly find on E-bay, then it has been very price-y to find... and is now over a year old.

I made the switch to the Jafra Anti-Aging line and it is working ever bit as well as the Nutrimin C line that I was using in Arbonne before they switched to the Advanced Anti-Aging line that caused the skin break outs. If you are looking for a replacement for this particular RE9 REality Day Cream, I haven't found one that is the exact texture as this one. This is a very light formula. But the Jafra moisturizers work just as well, if not better... it was just disappointing to see that Arbonne made a switch to a product that didn't work as well as the line that I originally really liked.

If they ever re-introduce the Nutrimin C RE9 formula, I'm sure that they would have a lot of consultants switching back. They really lost some people (and myself) when they made the switch from the Nutrimin RE9 line-- to the Advanced.

Absorption
This is an incredibly light and air-y formula. I liked it because it left my skin glowing and hydrated, but still felt light on the skin.

The one complaint that I had on this-- was that it caused the skin to be a bit shine-y. If wearing foundation and powder over this, then it wasn't that big of a deal... but by itself, the shine was a bit much.

It still was one of my favorite moisturizers -- so I'm giving it a Strong 5 Star Review.

Doesn't Clog Pores
My skin was clear with this product. The breakouts occurred when Arbonne switched to their new Advanced formula.

Great product. I miss the lotion quality of this product. It was perfect for everyday use.

• Absorption:
  • Doesn't Clog Pores:

It's the best anti aging day creme I have ever tried

from Scranton, ND

Comments about Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 REality Day Creme SPF 8:

I have tried many many anti aging cremes and lotions. I have spent more money than I care to mention trying to make my skin look younger. I have been using Arbonne now for about 4 months and I am very pleased with the results. My wrinkles have been reduced considerably and my pores are much smaller. The creme is not greasy and goes on very smooth. I also use the night creme and the serum and the daily routine has made my skin look much younger. Believe me I needed it. I am a 65 year old woman and have spent most of my life outside on various farm machinery. Since I've started using Arbonne Reality Day Creme, people always are amazed at how young they think I look. No one believes I am 65. My skin is so much softer too. I love touching it. It doesn't even feel like my own face. Of course nothing can make me look 29 again, but I do believe I look at least 10 years younger since I have been using Arbonne Reality Day Creme.

RE9 Day Cream from Arbonne, is a great product,with Sun Screen.

from Hesperia, CA

Comments about Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 REality Day Creme SPF 8:

The RE9 day moisturerizer is a great product.  It has a sunscreen built in.  It also can be used with or without all the other suggested daily products. It help with wrinkles too.  Although I recommend that it be used with the full kit.  It you need some you can go to my web site at cindycollins.myarbonne.com  If you are interested in this product or any other Arbonne products,or even having your own business with Arbonne, please contact me either through my web page    CindyCollins.myarbonne.com   Or you can email me at    CindyCollins @ myarbonne .com  I promise you, you will not be dissappointed.  You try the product with a money back promise. Not only are the anti-aging products good. But all of Arbonne's products are good. They offer products for all person' of all ages. From the man in your life, to your babies through teens. Weight loss, health management to shampoo and conditioner. You name it Arbonne has it. And the best thing with the Swiss formulated products, is that it has and **never been tested on animals**.  This means the whole process, not just the final product.  So for us animal lovers it makes a animal friendly choice.