4.8

Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 REactivating Facial Serum Day & Night

4.8

Expensive but lasts!

Comments about Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 REactivating Facial Serum Day & Night:

I own the entire line of Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 Products. I love them all! The serum lasts a long time becuase you do nut need much. As a matter of fact my issue is that I can't control the amount better since it is a pump. I gentlely press down on the pump and most of the time i get the desired amont without fully going down all the way. Anyway, the actual product I use as directed before applying the moisturer --- during the so=ummer when my face is more greasy I use the serum in leui of the moisturizer. The serum makes my skin smooth. I would recommend it.

• Absorption:
  • Doesn't Clog Pores:

Absolutely Amazing! Couldn't believe the results within 2 days

from Montebello, CA

Comments about Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 REactivating Facial Serum Day & Night:

I can't believe all the compliments I got when I 1st started selling and using arbonne within 2 days I saw the difference as well as my 1st compliment. I recommend this product to everyone, and yes it's a little expensive but it last for months and its well worth it.

Absolutely wonderful product!

from Springfield, MO

Comments about Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 REactivating Facial Serum Day & Night:

I had never heard about Arbonne until a friend of mine had a home testing get together.  I had been using a variety of products on my face and skin and nothing seemed to "wow" me.  Arbonne Re9 "wowed" me!  My favorite product is the facial serum.  I use it after washing and using the toner.  It makes my skin feel so much better.  Not tight, just right.  I could tell a difference in the texture of my skin within a few days of using the product on a daily basis.  People even asked me if I had done something different.  The facial serum makes my skin tone better, the lines in my face not so noticable in fact, I think they have made some of the lines disappear.  It is very easy to use and does not take much to go a long way.  The last bottle I bought took me 9 months to finish.  It is worth the price you have to pay.  I would not be without the Arbonne Re9 serum now.  It took me from a cosmetic junkie to a confirmed Arbonne user!

it,s a good product, but cost to much

from Marrero, LA

Comments about Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 REactivating Facial Serum Day & Night:

I have a friend that sells airborne products.  At that point I had never heard of Airborne. She started explaining the products to me and how and why she got into selling them.  So, I thought I would help her out with having a party  and at the same time also have some fun with all the ladies.    I bought a few of the facial skin care products  and because of having the party and the sales that were made that night I was also given a few of the body products.  I began using them and I loved the way the products felt on my skin  and also what it did for my skin.  My daughter also saw what the products were doing for me so she began to try my products.  She feels the same way that I do about them.  Both of us started with just a limited amount of the products but, as time went on little by little we both started purchasing more and more.  We don't only have face skin care and body products but we also use the makeup line.  I highly recommend this product to every one.

I cannot run out of this stuff!!

from Omaha, NE

Comments about Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 REactivating Facial Serum Day & Night:

I love Arbonne Nutrimin C antiaging facial serum. I first tried it a few years ago when a friend insisted I try it Prior to that I had never heard of Arbonne. It is now the only product line I will use on my skin.

This is a lightweight serum and a little goes a long way. I use it in the am and pm after cleansing and before moisturizer. It improves the overall look and feel of the skin immediately. It's great under make-up or on bare skin for a quick lift. I have tried many skin care products over the years but have stopped experimenting once I tried Arbonne. I'm 45 and am convinced that this serum helps takes a few years off. My skin was somewhat sensitive with occasional break-outs and spots but that is rarely an issue for me now. I love several products in the Arbonne line but this is the one stand out product that I can't be without.  I have been recommending this product to friends and family for awhile now. Try it and see and feel the difference. I do not personally sell Arbonne but am a very satisfied customer.