Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 Line - All Products

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Its works! Make the investment!!

I was a sceptic to spend the money on the RE9 line by Arbonne, but my Arbonne representative gave me samples of the entire line. The samples lasted for about two weeks. In two weeks I was able to see results. The RE9 line consists of a cream face wash, a spray toner, a reactivating serum, an eye cream, a day cream and a night cream. There are also additional product that compliment the line such as a facial scrub, a deep pore cleansing mask, a firming lift etc... After using the samples for two weeks, I was immediatley able to see the results of the eye cream. I have fine lines around my eyes and with use, they seemed to be reduced and dissapearing. I also like the supplementary deep pore cleansing mask, it really seemed to make a difference and clean my pores. My friend had sun spots above her brows and after using the eye cream, her sun spots are gone, she has also seen a difference in her fine line on her face, eyes, mouth, forehead etc...

Worst ever and expensive!

These products are not worth the money! After using these products for 3 months and having the worst skin I have had in my life I ended up at the dermatologist. He was not impressed with the product and instructed me to stop using it immediately! I have combination skin and have never had a problem with break outs. I was excited about trying this product in hopes of helping with little lines and minor sun damage. These products did not deliver positive results for me at all!

Arbonne RE9 Products

Comments about Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 Line - All Products:

Overall, I really like the RE9 line of products. The cleanser is the best cleanser I have ever tried. It cuts through make-up with just water. Your face is squeaky clean. I am not very fond of the toner, which you spray on and leave. It does seem to leave a film. I use the toner and then rinse it slightly with water and let it air dry, then it is okay to apply the rest of the products. I love the day cream with the SPF already in it. The eye cream is superb for fine lines around the eyes. The night cream feels a little greasy at first but after a while it all soaks in and your skin feels like velvet. It is a little expensive, but well worth the money for aging skin to look its best.

Absorption
It takes a while but the products all absorb into your skin making it soft and supple.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I have not found this to be a problem. In fact, I think it cleans out your pores, especially when you use the facial scrub.

These products are very effective for older skin to help slow down the aging process.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Overall, this line is alright.

Comments about Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 Line - All Products:

This product line is effective and pretty much delivers on a good skin care regimen. However, I find the scent to be awful. I think it is too strong. I also do not like the color of the packaging. It makes the products easy to locate, but I find the color not to be appealing at all. I also think there is too much to this regimen. I bought the whole line of products from a family member. I would often get frustrated trying to read when to use which product and trying to remember to keep them all in a certain rotation. Please re-think this whole line. I get the approach of the vitamin C; however, the orange color of the products is taking the concept a little too far for me. I also thought that surely with a skin care line this well-thought-out (so many products), I would surely have better results than what I saw. The product line cleaned and moisturized my skin, but I would not recommend to spend your money on it. There are much simpler, cheaper, and more effective skin care products out there.

Absorption
The moisturizers tended to be a little watery or too oily.

Doesn't Clog Pores
The creams tended to clog my pores.

The line works, but is nothing I would purchase again. One time was enough.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Love, love, love the Arbonne products!

from Wisconsin

Comments about Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 Line - All Products:

The only reason I didn't rate this as a 5 is because of the price. Obviously, that hasn't deterred me, but I'm sure will deter some. Not everyone can probably afford this, including me. But I feel most of us pick and choose what we spend our money on. I'd rather splurge on my skin if it really does work and forego a dinner out or movie or whatever. It does last a pretty long time, so if you're not out buying a bunch of facial products all the time, you might be able to afford this more than you think. It's SO worth it. I like to change up my products, but Arbonne is definitely one of my favorite skin lines and is probably the only one I'll buy for awhile. It's actually funny how I discovered Arbonne. Through Craigs List. Someone had gotten the set for Christmas, discovered what it cost and decided to make some money off of it because she already had a ton of facial products sitting in her cupboard. She sold the set to me at about 75% cheaper than what it would have cost me if I'd ordered it on my own. Oh my, I fell in love with it within a week. In two weeks, I noticed a difference in the feel of my skin, the diminishing wrinkles, etc. I think the ingredients in this stuff must be pretty high quality to make skin feel like it does. Easy, easy to apply, spreads nicely.

Amazing

Comments about Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 Line - All Products:

I first purchased these products about 6 weeks ago, from a friend of a friend who is a consultant. I did not, nor will I ever sign up to sell this product, as I do not have the drive or the time to do this. BUT, I will definately promote this product. It has worked wonders on my skin. So much so that I have had numerous people comment that my skin looks super smooth.

I am 37 years old, a non-smoker, and non-sunworshiper who previously used a tinted moisturizer only. I have great skin, but started to notice some very fine lines around my eyes and mouth. I have never thought to start using a product line like RE9, but I now wonder why I waited for so long. I have a brightness back to my skin that I didn't realize I was missing, and the lines are diminishing. I also have very oily skin with a pretty big pore size. The oilyness seems to be very well controlled and my pores seem to be slightly smaller. I quit using the tinted moisturizer, as my skin now has an even tone and looks great without it. Like I stated earlier, I have actually had comments from two different aquaintances, and comments from close friends and family, who have all noticed a difference in my skin. Guess I never realized my skin looked "drab" until I started using this product. I would highly recommend this product!!!!

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Worst ever and expensive!

from Jamestown, NC

Comments about Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 Line - All Products:

Pure, Safe and Beneficial and worth every penny!!

from Palmyra, WI

Comments about Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 Line - All Products:

I've used the RE9 set for over three years now and appreciate so much the time and effort Arbonne puts into researching ingredients that are safe to use. It is so wonderful to be able to apply something on my face and not have to worry about the bad things that might show up after using it. I love the serum and under-eye cream the most - they smooth out wrinkles and fine lines and keep my skin looking young and healthy.

Great skin products

from Greenwood, IN

Comments about Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 Line - All Products:

I love the Arbonne skin products. My sister talked me into trying it, but I was not sure. I gave it a try, and I was impressed. After using it for a couple of weeks, I saw a dramatic improvement in my skin. I had fewer breakouts, and the redness of my skin disappeared. I was shocked! I couldn't believe that the redness I had fought for years just disappeared. I ran out for a couple of weeks, and it was horrible. My skin started to break out, and that horrible redness came back quickly. I could not have ordered more quick enough.

I will let you know that the price is a little shocking, but you only use a small amount, so a bottle will last forever. Once I realized that, I wasn't so concerned over the price.

Arbonne is the BEST

from White Stone, VA

Comments about Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 Line - All Products:

I have used this product for over 6 years now and LOVE it. I get lots of compliments on my skin!! You have the option to be a preferred customer and get a discount so you don't have to go through a consultant.

Love, love, love, Arbonne's anti aging line!

from Niles, MI

Comments about Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 Line - All Products:

I'm not going to lie, I am an Arbonne Rep, so if that bugs you read no further. I am not trying to get a sale though, as I don't have a website and am not putting my phone number online for someone to place an order. :) I joined Arbonne because I love their products and wanted to get them at a discount.

The anti aging (RE9) line is AMAZING! It is expensive, but luckily it lasts a really long time and works great. My skin is so soft, and I never break out since starting using it. I have tried to switch a few times to something that's a lower cost, but will start breaking out again or my skin will just start looking dull. My favorite pieces in the line are the eye cream and the day cream. My eyes always have dark circles and the eye cream makes a huge difference. The day cream makes my skin feel soooo good. I have honestly gotten comments that I look younger since I've started using it regularly...that's enough to keep me coming back! I think it's worth the cost for sure and you can stretch it about 6 months, a little goes a long way.

Arbonne re9 products really work.

from Kingsport, TN

Comments about Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 Line - All Products:

You should know in advance that this review is coming from a girl who used to wash her face with ivory hand soap.  I just never took care of my skin and it caught up with me.  When I started using the Arbonne anti-aging products, I could tell that they do what they say they will do.  My skin looks younger and healthier.  The nice thing is that you can see results almost immediately (no exaggeration...the eye cream improved my dark circles within a couple of minutes!)    Now that I'm a busy mom, I just don't have time to take care of myself.  It's really nice that most of the bottles in this line have a pump that dispenses just the right amount of product for you.  That speeds things up a lot.  Also, you don't have to use much to get results.  A little goes a long way, therefore you don't have to buy it often.  I find that I run out of cleanser before anything else.  If you are concerned about the cost (who isn't?)  ask your consultant if there are ways to get it cheaper.  It's worth it!