Other Skin Care Systems:
Arbonne NutraMinC RE9 set

Arbonne NutraMinC RE9 set

Arbonne has Updated this Line, Introducing RE9 Advanced!!

Arbonne in March of 2010 launched their new products and included in this new product launch was an update of this line, called Re9 Advanced. The new line still is revolutionary in anti-aging still formulated without added dyes or fragrences, but now the packaging is even better, and it is shown to work within 24 hours. I love these products. My skin has never looked better, and I have never recieved more compliments on my skin.

Smells Great-has great results!

Arbonne NutraMinC smells great and feels very refreshing.  Be careful to not use too much at one time as that would just be wasteful and unnecessary.  The martking material supporting this product seems very convincing with wonderful results.  I tested this product but do not expect to be purchasing it in the near future for a couple of reasons.

One, because I am in the 20-30 year old category, I don't feel wrikles are a concern of mine yet.  I'm still living life for today with no worries of the future!

Two, I am very happy with LiBri products instead mostly due to the cost savings.

If the price on Arbonne was less I would be more likely to make a future purchase.

Wonderful product!! People don't think I look my age!!

from White Stone, VA

Comments about Arbonne NutraMinC RE9 set:

Love the packaging and the product. Very ease to use. Fragrance is minimal and very natural smelling. Can be a bit expensive, but worth every penny. Must be purchased from an Arbonne representative. Arbonne combines the "best of Science and Nature" and is a reputable company.

Love the whole set!!

from Peachtree City, GA

Comments about Arbonne NutraMinC RE9 set:

I tried Arbonne Re9 Nutramin C Skin Care Set a few years ago.  Since then I've tried to find something comparable at a lower cost.  I can't.  Other products either make my face feel dry or the moisturizer is heavy.  I keep going back.  Also, this product is gentle and doesn't make my rosacea flare up. The product is costly, but a little goes a very long way.

overpriced

from Rocky Hill, CT

Comments about Arbonne NutraMinC RE9 set:

Arbonne was unimpressive.  It os very pricey and if you look hard enough you can find petroleum free lotions just about everywhere nowadays.  Even Avon has a line that is all natural and is not made with petroleum and it is offered at a fraction of the price.

Save your face! The best skin care ever

from Tulsa, OK

Comments about Arbonne NutraMinC RE9 set:

Arbonne is the best skin care line I have ever used! I have tried so many different skin care lines, and none compare to Arbonne. I feel beautiful! I tried Arbonne not really believing anything about it, but after 3 days . . . WOW!  Now not only do I love to use it, but I sell it!  I am that confident in it that I will absolutely stand behind it!

I LOVE these products!

from Kansas City, MO

Comments about Arbonne NutraMinC RE9 set:

I LOVE the Arbonne RE9 line of products. They work and work fast! I'm only 30, so I only had fine lines to work with, but I've always had drab skin. With Arbonne's products, my skin looks healthy and fresh. It is a huge difference. I've tried everything out there, but Arbonne is the only products that produced a visible difference. Thank you Arbonne.

Smells Great-has great results!

from Hartland, WI

Comments about Arbonne NutraMinC RE9 set:

Arbonne has Updated this Line, Introducing RE9 Advanced!!

from Goleta, CA

Pros

Cons

Comments about Arbonne NutraMinC RE9 set:

I LOVE the Arbonne NutraMinC RE9 Skin Set!!!

from Minneapolis, MN

Comments about Arbonne NutraMinC RE9 set:

The Arbonne NutraMinC RE9 Skin set is the best!  I have used a number of different products and not one of them really grabbed my attention.  They were all just okay, but I never really noticed any difference with any of them.  I was given a sample of the Arbonne RE9 Skin set my another parent at my daughters preschool and I was hooked after the first day!  My skin was noticeably softer, in fact I could not stop touching my face, it felt so good.  My skin also felt alot firmer.  I was amazed!  It does not feel heavy or thick on my skin and it absorbs nicely.  The sample that I was given I was able to make it last for a little over a week.  A little bit goes a long long way and still makes a world of difference!

When I purchaed the NutraMinC RE9 skin care line I was also given a free bottle of 'face lift' serum.  The first time that I tried it I had received a number of compliments on how good I looked and was told that my make-up looked great, etc.  Arbonne NutraMinC RE9 is wonderful.  It does cost more money than alot of other brands but it is so worth it!!!

The Re-9 skin care line is incredible!!!

from Virginia Beach, VA

Pros

Cons

Comments about Arbonne NutraMinC RE9 set:

After several years of my girlfriends telling me about Arbonne products one of them finally gave me a sample of the Re-9 line.  All it took was one week of using the product and I really could tell a difference.  My skin took on a finer texture and the ever increasing adult acne has stopped.  This line is simple to use; 1. Cleanser, just massage a small amount onto dampened skin and gentlely mannipulate into a sublte foam, rinse with warm water. Second, use the toner on a cosmetic pad and swipe on entire face.  3. The Serum, a little bit of this goes a long way.( I like to use this at night). Again apply to face and neck. 4. Eye cream, little goes far. 5. Day or Night cream.  In addition to the refinement of my skin tone, I love the scent and feel of all this line.  My absolute favorite part of the line is the serum.  It just feels like silk when you apply it to your face.  If I happen to have the odd hormonal break out, I absolutely get to the serum and the next morning the break out is much better.  I would recommend this to everyone over the age of 30, this was when I noticed a change in my skin, and just know that it is the best I have every used.

truly amazing!

from Fresno, CA

Comments about Arbonne NutraMinC RE9 set:

I am 49 years old and beginning to be concerned about aging. The RE9 products were recommended to me by a friend. I tried the products at her house, not expecting any immediate results. I was surprised at the smoothness of my skin after just one application, but still was not convinced. I decided to by just the eye creme and try it for a short period of time before deciding whether to purchase the whole set. After 10 days of trying the eye cream, I liked the results and decided to buy the whole set. I purchased products to be used both in the morning and at night, although I did not think I would have time to use them. I was surprised at how easy and quick they were to use. The entire routine takes me less than 10 minutes twice a day. Sometimes I forget to use them at night, but I have been using the daytime products consistently for about a month, and the night time products when I remember them. I am shocked at the difference in my skin. It is soft and younger looking. Other products made me break out, but not this. And I am also surprised how long they last. I have been using them for about a month and there is barely a dent in the quantity!