Other Skin Care Systems:
Arbonne Intelligence Line

Arbonne Intelligence Line

The best face wash and moisturizers

from El Paso, TX

Comments about Arbonne Intelligence Line:

I bought the Arbonne intelligence line after my aunt gave me the sample packs to try. I was a little hesitatant to try it since it wasn't mario badescu or lancome etc. I loved it! I was using mario badescu which I thought was the greatest thing in the world til I tried this! The moisterizer woeked great for my combo skin, it didn't make my skin oily at all. The thermal scrub gave my skin such a smooth glowing look.

Intelligence is a smart choice for combo skin

from Shenandoah, PA

Comments about Arbonne Intelligence Line:

I am 35, and at an age where I am dealing with both acne and wrinkles.  The intelligence line really does offer the right amount of moisture to make your skin feel clean, refreshed and properly moisturized, yet not greasy.  I love these products!!!

Works great, but you have to use it daily to see results.

from Oakfield, ME

Comments about Arbonne Intelligence Line:

The Intelligence line is great if you're in your early to mid 20s and are looking to prevent aging. It reduces fine lines and leaves your skin smooth. It is a time consuming face routine though and it's best done at night, since product # 2 can leave you red faced for hours (this product should not be used daily, although the others should). If you're looking for smooth skin and don't mind spending the money, this is a good investment.