Other Diaper Rash Creams:
Arbonne ABC Herbal Diaper Rash Cream

Arbonne ABC Herbal Diaper Rash Cream

Pros

Cons

This is the best diaper rash cream ever!!!

A few months before my first child was born, I was invited to an Arbonne party.  I typically don't have a lot of extra spending money, so I was skeptical to purchase something I wasn't going to use.  Many people had told me about Arbonne's diaper rash cream so I decided to buy some and try it out.  We have been very lucky that my daughter hasn't had too many diaper rashes, but any time her bottom was the slightest bit raw, we used Arbonne's cream.  That small tube lasted us over a year and a half!  When we ran out, we started using the other products that were given to us and we weren't nearly as satisfied.  If we knew an Arbonne Consultant, we would buy more!

We loved the product so much that we've convinced many other new parents to purchase it as well!  I think Arbonne's ABC Herbarl Diaper Rash Cream would make the perfect gift for a baby shower, to take to the hospital, or to welcome new parents home from the hospital!

Burns

I got a sample of the cream from a friend who sells Arbonne. I tried it on my 6 year-old son on 2 occasions when he had tummy troubles which caused a rash on his bum. He screamed and said it burned. The first time I thought he was just over reacting, but washed it off and put some Aquaphor on it. He was immediately relieved and he Aquaphor cleared up the rash literally within hours. The second time I tried the cream again (about a month later) thinking I'd give it another shot, and immediately the same reaction. I felt so guilty but had to know for sure if it was the product or not. I again washed it off and replaced with Aquaphor, with same results as before. I'm sticking with the Aquaphor, thanks (and way cheaper too). I feel for those babies who cant explain it burns. I hope this review helps.

Diaper Rash Cream

Comments about Arbonne ABC Herbal Diaper Rash Cream:

When my son was younger he had really sensitive skin, eczema, you name it. His diaper frequently broke him out. I eventually found this Arbonne ABD Herbal Diaper Rash Cream and it worked so well without making his eczema worse. It was a miracle! I loved it and so did he. Worth the buy!

Not impressed.

from Florida

Comments about Arbonne ABC Herbal Diaper Rash Cream:

I have used several of Arbonne's products and the diaper rash cream is one that I have used.
The price is pretty steep, which is the case with most of the company's products. I honestly don't see why somebody would pay the price on this product for a diaper rash cream. But I know some parents who are willing to pay the price and if you are one of them more power to you.
The consistency of the diaper cream is thick thick thick much thicker than any of the other brands that I have used. It was almost two thick and hard to smooth on the rash. For my preferences it was just too thick.
Smell, its not a strong smell at all. It's a more natural smell than some others but does definitely smell like a diaper rash cream. I know smell is important to a lot of people especially when it comes to baby products.
I'm not that impressed with it overall. It's not a horrible product but in my opinion its not worth the price tag.

It isn't any better than any other diaper rash cream.

Arbonne ABC Herbal Diaper Rash Cream: Gentle and Effective

Comments about Arbonne ABC Herbal Diaper Rash Cream:

When I attended a friend of mine's Arbonne party and bought some products, the Arbonne Representative heard that I had a baby and gave me a sample of their baby rash cream to try out on my little one.

We did just that and Arbonne's ABC Herbal Diaper Rash Cream worked really well. I love that is is made of natural products and is much more healthy to use than other brands. The ABC Cream had a very light pleasant scent. It was also really gentle on my little one's sensitive new skin, and did a wonderful job of clearing up her diaper rash right away.

This cream was great except for two minor things that actually had more to do with getting the product than the product itself. First, you have to order it from an Arbonne Rep, which is a little more of a pain than going to the store and picking it up while you're there. Secondly, it isn't cheap, especially when you count in shipping. These are the two things that have kept me from buying it, even though I was very pleased with the product itself.

It's the best for babies bottoms/sports chaffing & Eczema!!!

Comments about Arbonne ABC Herbal Diaper Rash Cream:

I was sold on the ABC line by a friend it worked miracles on my nephews bottom after using dozens of natural products. My son uses it for chaffing due to sports and a combo of this, baby oil and the intelligence cream has cleared up my mom's and my annual winter eczema. I admit I'm "now" a representative after using for a couple of years I finally decided I should be getting paid for all the recommendations I was making. The whole product line is amazing.

I have always used all natural, organic usually naturalopath remedies because of the chemicals in store products so I was happy to find a product that worked consistently on more than one rash issue!!!

Arbonne Herbal Diaper Rash Cream.

from Vernon Center, MN

Comments about Arbonne ABC Herbal Diaper Rash Cream:

Or as we call it the miracle skin cream. LOVE this product.I regionally was using a different diaper cream that was more oily. It took a lot to be able to wipe off the old stuff to put on the new, making his sore bottom worse. I only used this once and fell in love. It goes on nice and smooth doesn't feel oily and dries nicely yet still keeps that water barrier. I was able to very easily wipe off the old without making his bottom sore. That in itself helped cut the healing process by 90% almost right away the next day it was better. Now that he is learning to wipe his own bottom (and might I ad not very good at it yet) It still comes in handy for the sore chapped bottom.

My husband also uses it to prevent chaffing when working out doors or swimming. I would defiantly recommend this to anyone of any age!!

This is the best diaper rash cream ever!!!

from Evansville, IN

Comments about Arbonne ABC Herbal Diaper Rash Cream:

It works for bottoms and bug bites too!

from Mount Washington, KY

Comments about Arbonne ABC Herbal Diaper Rash Cream:

This is the best diaper rash ointment I have ever used.  I have  a 5 month old and a 27 month old and it is the only product I ever use on thier bottoms.  Added summertime bonus...this dries up bug bites in a snap and cures the itch almost instantly!  I highly recommend this part of the ABC line.

Gets rid of diaper rash FAST!

from Warner Robins, GA

Comments about Arbonne ABC Herbal Diaper Rash Cream:

Arbonne has the best diaper rash relief cream on the market.  It even beats out any prescription cream we tried regardless of price.  My daughter has food allergies and if she ever ate something she had problems with the first sign was a blazing red diaper rash... still is at age 2.  Arbonne ABC is the only thing that helps calm the rash down quickly.

Great for Baby Bottoms

from Sarasota, FL

Comments about Arbonne ABC Herbal Diaper Rash Cream:

I love this product -- Herbal Diaper Rash Cream.  It gently relieves baby from sore skin. I've even used it on bug bites.   It is not sold in retail stores - you have to buy it online but can get it at a discount.  We also use other ABC (Arbonne's Baby Care) lines and love them too.

Burns