3.5
Other Misc. Hair Cares:
Aquolina

3.5

If you like Pink Sugar perfume, you'll like this hair perfume.

***Quick View:*** For my birthday, I received a few Pink Sugar products. I thought I liked the scent but, after a few times wearing it, I decided it smelled like caramel corn and rarely wear the perfume now. However, this was a nice, thoughtful gift that does just what it says. If I liked the scent a lot, I would be thrilled with this product.***About Aquolina Pink Sugar Hair Perfume***

This 3.4 ounce plastic spray bottle contains silicones that leave hair soft and protected from the sun. The scent is exactly like the Pink Sugar fragrance which, if you love the fragrance, you will love the scent of this hair perfume. You just spray this on your finished hair and it scents it up and shines it up.

I am not a big fan of the scent of Pink Sugar but I think this product works exactly as it says. It scents the hair and shines it. It isn't oily or greasy and doesn't weigh the hair down. And the scent lingers for hours. Although I don't love Pink Sugar, I have gotten compliments on the way my hair smells! I guess the scent lingers around my head and people who get close enough to my hair can smell it. They instantly know the Pink Sugar scent and most people like it.

This spray leaves no residue and washes out easily. The scent isn't too strong or daunting but lasts a long time on my hair. If they had D&G Light Blue Hair Perfume, I would be in heaven so I know those who like Pink Sugar must be delighted in this light, fragrant formula. I do use it but only now and then. It smells nicer than chemical laden hair spray and does add shine.

***My Viewpoint***

This product does just what it says. It shines, protects, and perfumes the hair with the classic Pink Sugar scent the many rave about. Although I am not the biggest fan of the fragrance, those who are fans will love this spray. It really works well without weighing hair down. I am going with*** 4 stars ***even though I am not too keen on the scent. It won't disappoint Pink Sugar lovers.

Sweet or Tart

**Aquolina Pink Sugar Hair Perfume - I was excited when I found this in the store....I have always thought that it would be really cool if perfume was in shampoo, because it seems hair holds smell more than any other part of the human body, and I know as far as me when I apply perfume I always spray a little in my hair, spray it in both my palms and scrunch it into my hair so yea I was really excited, I couldn't wait to get home to try Aquolina Pink Sugar Hair Perfume.  When I saw it in the store I untwisted the lid and smelt  the product and I thought it smelt pretty good.  When I washed my hair with it at first it had a great smell and I was like this is nice....but the smell is strong and it seems to last for a very long time.  Most perfume as you wear it, it tends to fade, not totally go away but fade to where its a faint pleasant smell.  Aquolina Pink Sugar Hair Perfume doesn't go away and the smell doesn't seem to fade.  Like I said the smell is really nice at first, but it doesn't fade and the longer you smell it the more the fragrance lengers and soon it doesnt smell good.  I had wore it to work the day after I bought it and I can't tell you how many comments I had about how sweet I smelt and what was that did I bake some sort of cookies etc.  I can't speak for anyone else but smelling like a baked dessert isn't exactly the scent I'm going for.   It reminds me of a perfume you buy for a lilttle girl when your buying them items for a dress up day.  You know when you were a little girl and played dressup and make up you would put on some play, or little girl perfume.  Thats exactly what this smells like.  The product does exactly what it states, it does have a perfume scent to it but in my opinion if your not fond of the little girl perfume smell then your probably not going to like this product. **

**I think if Aquolina Pink Sugar Hair Perfume could maybe do something to make the smell not over powerful and maybe changed the scent to something thats a little more of a grown up fragrance this product could and would be a very big seller for all age group females.  **

**The Aquolina Pink Sugar Hair Perfume could be a great gift idea for younger girls on special occassions the bottle is very pretty and as I said for a younger girl the fragrance is good and this product in my opinion should probably be and could be sold in a store for younger girls or a toys for us type of store and would probably make a big hit.**

Sweet, sexy, turn heads hair spray.

from Flushing, NY

Comments about Aquolina Pink Sugar Hair Perfume:

It's everyday hair perfume, I love pink sugar perfume, so when this hair spray comes out, I bought it right away and it doesn't disappointed me...love it! You should try. It smells so sweet and my boyfriend is absolutely love how my hair smell now. Even people at work asked me what I put on my hair, I told them pink sugar...now the other girl at work start using it too.

If you like Pink Sugar perfume, you'll like this hair perfume.

from The heart of , NY

***My Viewpoint***

Absolutely addicted to my Pink Sugar!!

from Costa Mesa, CA

Comments about Aquolina Pink Sugar Hair Perfume:

I honestly can't say enough about this hair perfume. I've never used the regular perfume, but I've smelled it in stores and it's amazing. It's a bit pricey for me, so I always decided on the hair perfume, because it's only 20 bucks a pop. The only unfortunate part is it smells so good, I go through it like crazy.

I've had people stop me before when I'm out, complete strangers, asking me what perfume I wear! I've had men that have recognized the scent, and coworkers also asking me what I wear. People say they can "smell when I come in the room" now, which is pretty cool. I've always wanted a signature scent!

The silicones in the spray keep my hair nice and shiny, and I believe it protects from the sun as well! When I wear my hair in a pony tail, and whip it around, I can smell it throughout the whole day.

I absolutely adore this perfume, and I will continue buying it forever. Everyone says it smells like cotton candy; I think it smells just like candy, not necessarily caramel, but to me, it smells like cupcakes. I love it!

from Webster, PA

Comments about Aquolina Pink Sugar Hair Perfume:

Aquolina Pink Sugar Hair Perfume smells well, exactly like their fragrance. It smells vanill-y, cotton cand-y and very sweet.

It is perfect to use when you've either forgotten to wash your hair or didn't have time or if you were just in a bad smelling environment like a bar.

It really refreshes your hair by giving it the light scent of Pink Sugar and helping it to look well, less dirty.

I do have some complaints however, which is why I gave it 3 stars.

I have allergies and sometime get migraines so the smell on my hair while light can get too sickeningly sweet. It does fade after a few hours but usually my allergies are killing me by then!

It is also quite expensive for being a hair refresher. I dye my hair blonde so I think I prefer using some good old baby powder to refresh my hair when I don't have time to wash it.

Overall, I think it is worth a try, who knows you may love it...but I would recommend sampling it in a beauty store before actually paying money for it.

Aquolina Pink Sugar Hair Perfume smells terrific

from Ashland, PA

Comments about Aquolina Pink Sugar Hair Perfume:

Aquolina Pink Sugar Hair Perfume is amazing!!! The smell is like cotton candy and sugar. It seems like the scent changes as the day goes on. I get alot of comments when I wear this. You dont have to use alot and the smell is great. The scent lasts all day when I put it on in the morning. It is awesome!!! It doesnt dry your hair out either so you can use it everyday.

great for attracting bugs

from Lancaster, NY

Comments about Aquolina Pink Sugar Hair Perfume:

I love to try out products and I love the hunt for new products that I love . My girlfriend talked me into trying this product The Aquolina Pink Sugar Hair Perfume is a novelty item at best. Another fad that hopefully won't stay around too long. The product is not bad for the younger set like preteens and teenagers. The product smells way too sweet and flying critters seem to mistaken it for cotton candy.It is a bit pricey and if you are real lucky the scent fades after  only a short while. If you have money that is burning a hole into your pocket and you are just itching to spend it on  a novelty item and you do not mind  smelling  like you have just been at a carnival or circus then perhaps this product is for you.That is exactly what you are going to get with the Aquolina Pink Sugar Hair Perfume..that ever so wonderful just at the circus or just home from the carnival odor!The product claims to add shine to your hair but I did not notice any at all.

If you are looking for a hair perfume - this is your pick!

from Syracuse, NY

Comments about Aquolina Pink Sugar Hair Perfume:

I love shopping for new beauty products.  I mostly bargain hunt, looking for good deals, coupons, sales, etc.  But my one splurge is Aquolina Pink Sugar.  I've used the perfume for years - it lasts forever, so I only need a new bottle every few years.  I have terrible allergies, and most perfumes and body sprays make my eyes water and make me sneeze all day long.  But there is something about the Aquolina products that doesn't affect me.  The smell of pink sugar is amazing - it's like cotton candy and carmel and vanilla all rolled into one.  I get SO many compliments when I'm using any pink sugar product.  A lot of times for an extra "pop" of scent, I spray perfume or body spray in my hair - so imagine my elatement when I stumbled upon Pink Sugar Hair Perfume!!!  I had to try it immediately.  I used it in the store first, and I was hooked - I went back a few days later to buy my own bottle.  It's a little pricey, but I love the way it makes me feel and smell.  You won't regret this purchase!

Great light scent!

from Burke, VA

Comments about Aquolina Pink Sugar Hair Perfume:

I received Aquolina Pink Sugar Hair Perfume as a stocking stuffer (my husband thought it was the perfume) and was pleasantly surprised.  The fragrance is very light and sweet.  I am very particular with  / sensitive to fragrance since I am prone to migraines and I had no problems with this.  It almost smells a little bit like cotton candy. The packaging is great; you can toss it in your purse and take it with you.  The scent does stay with you all day. The best test for me was that it is light enough not to make my very fine hair oily and limp and it combats the stench of cigarette smoke that soaks into your hair.  I would definitely buy this again myself.  According to my husband, it wasn't too expensive either.   I have purchased the sister product to this one as well (which is the perfume) and I always get compliments everytime that I wear it.  Overall, I highly recommend this product and the perfume.

Sweet or Tart

from Fort Worth, TX

Way to sweet

from Cocoa, FL

Comments about Aquolina Pink Sugar Hair Perfume:

This perfume smells nice after it has had a few hours to fade. But the oly scent it provides smells like a 2 years olds confection dessert. Way to smeet for me, I'll pass on dessert please. as far as recommendations go, this fits in with the makeups you buy little girls. you know those fake pretty things? should never be used on an adult.