Other Toothpastes:
Aquafresh
Aquafresh White and Shine Toothpaste

Aquafresh White and Shine Toothpaste

Leaves teeth feeling very clean

from Cincinnati, OH

Comments about Aquafresh White and Shine Toothpaste:

Aquafresh is one of several toothpaste brands that I buy. I recently purchased this toothpaste for the first time, and I like it a lot. It leaves my teeth feeling clean and very smooth. (Apparently smooth teeth stain less.) This toothpaste contains tiny, whitening particles. I haven't been using it for very long, but it does seem to be whitening my teeth. I don't smoke, but I do drink coffee and tea, so I am concerned about stained teeth and I often buy whitening toothpastes and whitening strips. I am very conscientious about the condition of my teeth - I brush a few times a day, floss daily, visit the dentist and get flouride treatments a couple of times a year. I'm cost-conscious, as well, and I try to look for good deals on toothpaste, although I wouldn't buy a brand that I thought was not good for my teeth.

Aquafresh promises triple protection: healthy gums, strong teeth and fresh breath. I would say that this product delivers on all three items, plus the whitening and smooth teeth. I would recommend it to anyone, especially to those seeking a whitening toothpaste.

Aquafresh White and Shine -- noticeable results after one use.

from Alamogordo, NM

Comments about Aquafresh White and Shine Toothpaste:

After the battery died in my ultrasonic toothbrush I was using a manual toothbrush. Immediately I noticed a change in the appearance of my teeth, they were getting yellow.  I saw this product on sale and figured I couldn't go wrong I -- am glad I did.  Immediately I saw a difference.I would recommend this product to anyone who wants whiter teeth without the harshness and expense of going to a professional.