Other Toothpastes:
Aquafresh
Aquafresh Triple Protection Bubblemint Pump Toothpaste

Aquafresh Triple Protection Bubblemint Pump Toothpaste

Great Taste & Triple Protection

**The Aquafresh Toothpaste Bublemint Pump **is great tasting and more importantly, it offers tripple protection for your teeth and gums.  I bought several packages of the**  The Aquafresh Toothpaste Bublemint Pump, **and I am very happy with it.  I gave some to couple of my family members and they are enjoying it too.  It's very convenient to use especially when you're in a big hurry.  If you find yourself in a rush and forget to replace the top back on the pump, you don't have to worry about the toothpaste getting dried out, because it has a special feature that causes the top to close by its self.

Auqafresh Bubblemint Toothpaste in a cool pump

As a twenty something adult I was excited when my mom got a good deal on a few tubes of this toothpaste and gave one to me to try, the pump looked so fun to use and as a kid I always wanted bubble gum flavored toothpaste, but rarely got to use it. I was a little disappointed.

What I like about this toothpaste:

I love the pump! It's so easy to use and easy to control so that I apply just the right amount of toothpaste to my brush. Plus, you can just leave the pump standing out on your cupboard and it looks fine, no need to hide messy toothpaste tubes in your drawer!

What I don't like about this toothpaste:

The flavor of this toothpaste is not as good as I had imagined it would be, it's actually kind of chalky feeling and has very gentle flavor.

This does not freshen your breathe. Almost immediately after using it my teeth felt like they needed to be brushed again.

My conclusion:

This may be okay for kids, as they will still like their bubblegum flavor and don't care if their breath feels fresh or not. I like the pump. Three stars from me.

My kids favorite toothpaste!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Aquafresh Triple Protection Bubblemint Pump Toothpaste:

My kids have like this toothpaste for years. They seem to really like the taste of it and the way it smells. The thing that they love the most about it is the pump tube. They have tried lots of kid's toothpastes and those squeeze tubes just end up leaving a mess for me to clean up. Either there is toothpaste all over the sink, coming out of the tube or the lid lost somewhere. This one is great because not only does it pump out, but it has a little lip on it so the toothpaste stays sealed. So even if they lose the lid (which is much bigger so they usually don't) they can still have the toothpaste sealed. The only thing that can be a little bit of a pain is when you have a little bit left in the tube. You can still clearly see that there is plenty to use, but you end up having to push the end of a toothbrush up it to make the pump send more toothpaste out. All in all it works great for kids. It is usually always found at a good price and many times I have been able to find this toothpaste on sale. I will continue to use this in the future. It is a lot less mess and still cleans teeth great with its triple protection. As a mom it works for me!

Great toothpaste, convenient dispenser

Comments about Aquafresh Triple Protection Bubblemint Pump Toothpaste:

Aquafresh bubble mint toothpaste is high quality, cavity fighting, great cleaning and tastes good. Well if you like bubble gum which most kids do, and some grownups. My very favorite feature of the Aquafresh bubble mint toothpaste is the pump dispenser. It is upright and easy to use. Just take of the cap and either leave the dispenser on the counter and push the button or pick it up an push. Either way it comes out easily and with very little mess. No awkward shaped toothpaste container to deal with. No need to try and roll up the end of the tube as the toothpaste gets used up.

For kids especially the tri color feature of the toothpaste will be eye catching. They will also enjoy the bubble mint flavor a little more than the grown ups. The bubble gum flavor is noticeable so if you are not a fan of the flavor I have occasionally found the Aquafresh pump in a regular mint flavor.

My daugher hated this toothpaste.

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Aquafresh Triple Protection Bubblemint Pump Toothpaste:

This is a toothpaste that my daughter picked out all by herself. I was glad that she picked it out at first, because it had the mint in it and I thought she would like that. As it turns out, she hated it very much. She told me after the first use that it burned her mouth while she was brushing. I have used this toothpaste when I ran out of my own and I think it tastes terrible, but it is a kid's toothpaste. I think it burned her mouth because of the mint, since she is not used to that. She refused to use the rest of the tube, which is why I used it. I did not want it to go to waste. I can say that it is not a bad toothpaste as far as value goes. I did not have to use a lot of it to get a good foam for brushing my teeth. My gripe is that the taste is very gross because of the cross between "bubble" and "mint". I think more thought could have gone into the mix while they were putting the toothpaste into production. I would not recommend this toothpaste for any child because of the taste.

Good for kids

Comments about Aquafresh Triple Protection Bubblemint Pump Toothpaste:

While I personally do not like the flavor of Aquafresh Triple Protection Bubblemint Pump Toothpaste, the kids in my family really like it. The good, sugary taste makes it so that it is not as much of a fight to get them to brush their teeth. Instead, they argue over who gets to use it first. I like that it can stand up, making it easier to leave on the counter in the bathroom sink but be pushed to an unobtrusive corner of that counter.

The Aquafresh Triple Protection Bubblemint Pump Toothpaste has worked fairly well in keeping the teeth of the children in my family free of cavities so far. Hopefully it continues to work this well!

After the kids brush their teeth, however, they have a hard time getting "residue" off their teeth from the Aquafresh Triple Protection Bubblemint Pump Toothpaste. They just do not like how it feels and prefer other kids' toothpastes to this one.

Great for Kids

from Palm Bay, FL

Comments about Aquafresh Triple Protection Bubblemint Pump Toothpaste:

Ok, what child does not like this toothpaste?? I loved it when I was a child. Sometimes I still buy it. First, you do not have to deal with constantly squeezing the toothpaste roll. How annoying is that! Yet, it is still easy to tell when it is almost gone. Therefore, why isn't all toothpaste made this way? I digress. Also, it tastes good. Now, when I buy a toothpaste I do not like, I grin and bear it. However, when I was a child, I would whine to my mom, and I am sure that was not appreciated by her. My sisters and I enjoyed how this toothpaste tasted, and didn't fight with my mother when this is what was provided. This toothpaste is not all just fun and games though. It does still fight cavities. I think I am living proof of this - I used this toothpaste most of my childhood and I have never had a single cavity. I have only had two teeth that had work done to them, to prevent a possible cavity. I think that is a pretty good track record.

Still A Favorite!

from Portland, TX

Comments about Aquafresh Triple Protection Bubblemint Pump Toothpaste:

I have been using this toothpaste since I can remember and now, my son uses it. It has a delicious bubble gum taste (and after taste), a refreshing bubble gum scent, and it comes in a very easy-to-use tube. To put toothpaste on your brush, simply take off the lid and press down on the dispensing nozzle. It comes out easily enough for children to do without assistance but it is baby-proof, as it requires some fine motor skills and attention to what you are doing and how to do it. The flavor is also very kid friendly, as most kids do not like the minty toothpaste but enjoy the bubblegum flavor that this toothpaste provides.
I get tired of the boring and disgusting minty flavors. I feel like they should have this toothpaste available for adults too, so it is not so embarrassing using a tube of toothpaste which says "kids" on it. I am proud of the taste of the toothpaste, but not that it is targeted to a younger audience. Overall, it deserves an A.

This Toothpaste Is The Best!

from Austin, TX

Comments about Aquafresh Triple Protection Bubblemint Pump Toothpaste:

I remember when this toothpaste first came out. "You need toothpaste for clean teeth - Mom, I need a gel for fresh breath!" It was funny! I liked the white & blue colors. In fact, that's what drew me to it. Then later on, they added a red "Mouthwash" strip to it as well. Once they came out with that one, I tried that, and haven't gone back to the original since, even though they've always had that option available. I have nothing against the original. It is what got me interested to begin with. But I like this version of it much better. I like to use two different brands, and this is one of them. I prefer using the pump when it's available, because it's much easier to dispense the toothpaste that way, and to get the most out of the tube as well. It's also easier for me to store that way. I like the fresh feeling on my teeth after using this toothpaste, and the taste of it is really good as well. My teeth feel fresh, my mouth feels fresh, my breath feels fresh - it's a great feeling all around!

Aquafresh Bubblemint Pump Toothpaste Encourages Little Ones

from Houston, TX

Comments about Aquafresh Triple Protection Bubblemint Pump Toothpaste:

Do kids like to brush their teeth? Some hate it because it is a chore and they hate all types of chores, but others show reluctance toward brushing due to the taste of the toothpaste. There are, however, many alternative flavors available today and one of them is **Aquafresh Triple Protection Bubblemint Pump Toothpaste.**

**Toothpaste Commentary:**

Aquafresh Triple Protection Bubblemint Pump Toothpaste is a toothpaste made with the family in mind. The most kid- friendly aspect of this toothpaste is its bubblemint flavor, which is a mild bubblegum taste with a small amount of mint. Kids will love the taste and it will take away one of the most common excuses not to brush.

Aquafresh is a respected name in toothpaste and this product maintains the manufacturer’s minimum standards with its fluoride content to help fight cavities. It offers the cleaning ability you expect from an Aquafresh product with the added benefit from the taste.

Aquafresh Triple Protection Bubblemint Pump Toothpaste is easy enough to dispense, thanks to the pump. But this also presents some challenges because when you get close to the bottom, it becomes more and more difficult to squeeze out some paste. At least with a regular toothpaste, you can squeeze the last few bits, but the Aquafresh pump makes this difficult, leading to waste.

**Bottom- Line Viewpoint:**

Aquafresh Triple Protection Bubblemint Pump Toothpaste is a good product for fussy kids and for adults who dislike the taste of mint in their toothpaste and would like a change of pace. With this Aquafresh product, consumers receive a different level of taste along with a different type of dispenser and while it isn’t perfect in every way, Aquafresh Triple Protection Bubblemint Pump Toothpaste does have enough positive qualities to earn it an easy recommendation.

The Aquafresh Toothpaste Bublemint Pump is great for kids!

from Portland, OR

Comments about Aquafresh Triple Protection Bubblemint Pump Toothpaste:

The** Aquafresh Toothpaste Bublemint Pump **is a fabulous toothpaste for children! It is the only kind that I buy for my five year old daughter. My favorite thing about it is how easy it is to use. My little gal has been able to put the toothpaste on herself using this pump since she was about three and a half. She just sets it on the counter, twists the cap off, and presses on the pump. It is a little hard for a small child to press the pump but I think that is a good thing. They cannot press it for very long (since it's hard to do) so not a lot comes out. No huge blobs of toothpaste all over the counter!

Some details about the product... It is ADA Accepted (American Dental Association). It fights cavities with fluoride, freshens breath, and has a great bubblemint taste that my daughter loves. Also, it is made in the USA.

My son loves this toothpaste

from Bowling Green, OH

Comments about Aquafresh Triple Protection Bubblemint Pump Toothpaste:

I have been purchasing this AquaFresh bubble gum toothpaste for 4 years now. My son is a very picky kid when it comes to flavors. I have tried all the other kid toothpastes and always end up throwing them out because he will not use them. This Aqua Fresh bubble gum toothapste is the only toothpaste that he will use without having a fit and saying that it tastes bad. As a mom I am always concerend that my sons teeth stay in great shape and are healthy. I love that this Aqua fresh toothpaste offers triple protection for his teeth. This toothpaste is about the same price and all the other kid toothpastes and it is easy for me to find. I also love the way that the tub is designed. My son has been able to use this product easily on his own for years. I never have to worry that the toothpaste will be wasted like with the other tubes, this toothpaste gets used all the way to the last drop so there is never any waste and you never have to keep squeezing the tube!!