Other Toothpastes:

Aquafresh Triple Protection Advanced Toothpaste

Pros

Cons

Another One of My Toothpastes of Choice

***Bottom-Line***: Reasonably priced and great tasting, **Aquafresh Triple Protection **is my one of my toothpastes of choice.  Should it be yours?

Like I stated...Read complete review

Like I stated in my review of *Colgate Total Advanced Whitening *toothpaste*,* I hate brushing my teeth, there I've said it, I own it.  Hate it I might, but I still want a toothpaste that works; i.e. cleans, kills germs, and freshens breath.  Multi-colored **Aquafresh Triple Protection **toothpaste* *fits my electric toothbrush nicely.

**The 411**

**Aquafresh Triple Protection **fluoride toothpaste** **is a new formulation from *Aquafresh* that ships in a large 5.6-ounce tube. This formula claims to strengthen your teeth from the inside out and it is purportedly 25% stronger than the old *Aquafresh* formulas.

The active ingredient in **Aquafresh Triple Protection **toothpaste is the anti-cavity fighter Sodium fluoride (0.14% w/v of fluoride ion). Inactive ingredients include carrageen an gum, D&C red #30, FD&C blue #1lake, flavor, glycerin, hydrated silica, PEG-8, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium saccharin, sorbitol, titanium dioxide, water, xanthan gum.

*Aquafresh *claims that the** Triple Protection **formula with anti-cavity fluoride, helps promote *"healthy gums, strong teeth, and freshen breath."*  Aquafresh also claims that the toothpaste is clinically proven to fight cavities, fights gingivitis, as well as tartar & plaque buildup.  And it *"gently"* whitens your teeth as you brush.

**My Viewpoint **While **Aquafresh Triple Protection **toothpaste has a great taste and leaves my teeth and mouth feeling clean and fresh, the feeling, like in most toothpaste products does not last for long.

Whether or not the toothpaste continues to do its other business-that is fight gingivitis, tartar & plaque buildup-is again, entirely subjective.  Personally I do not believe the claims.  True, I do not now, nor have I ever suffered from cavities, but I attribute this happenstance more to genetically strong teeth than the toothpaste I use.

As for the whitening cliam, I don't put much stock in it either, I have been using some form of whitening toothpaste for at least a year and I have noted no difference in the whiteness of my teeth; and yes I brush twice a day.

Aquafresh toothpaste decent

I do not use Aquafresh toothpaste anymore. The problem I had with Aquafresh toothpaste is that it did not make my mouth feel clean. Aquafresh toothpaste is effective against cavities and such because it contains flouride. However, it did not taste great and sometimes had a weird taste. The minty part of the toothpaste was very mild and so it did not leave my mouth feeling fresh. I think if it was more minty it would make my mouth feeling more fresh. Overall, Aquafresh is way too mild for my taste. Aquafresh is great for people who have very sensitive gums because of how mild it is.

I use to use the Aquafresh toothpaste that came in a pump. I prefer the tube that you squeeze toothpaste out. The pump was tough to extract all the toothpaste inside. The neat thing about Aquafresh is the white, red, and green stripes. It is more of a gimic than anything else. I do not think it adds anything to make the toothpaste more effective in fighting cavities or keep breath fresh.

All in all, I would say Aquafresh is great for people with very sensitive gums. I think Aquafresh is okay for low budget consumers, but I would go with better toothpaste if you do not need mild toothpaste.

This Toothpaste Removes Stains & Plaque

from Stockton, CA

Comments about Aquafresh Triple Protection Advanced Toothpaste:

Aquafresh Triple Protection Advanced Toothpaste tastes good. It protects my teeth from cavities too. It gives me triple protection, which makes it better than other brands. This toothpaste whitens my teeth, but only a little bit. It does a better job of removing stains and plaque. This toothpaste makes the surface and the interior of my teeth stronger by 25%. This toothpaste helps replace lost calcium as well. The mint flavor is delicious. It is sweet tasting and not too strong. I brush more when I like or love the taste of my toothpaste. This toothpaste lathers, so it is easy to see it working. My breath smells fresh when I am finished. There isn’t an aftertaste either. I use this toothpaste 3 times a day. I brush my teeth morning, noon and night. This toothpaste is a pretty color and it swirls. It is easy to dispense as well. It comes in a medium size tube. The price is fair especially on sale. I give “Aquafresh Triple Protection Advanced Toothpaste” 4 STARS.

The Only Unique Thing About This Toothpaste Is The Color

Comments about Aquafresh Triple Protection Advanced Toothpaste:

I have only bought this toothpaste once in my life. It was really expensive, but I decided that perhaps it was really expensive for a reason and that I should give it a try. I did not buy the pump delivery version of this toothpaste, just the normal tube kind.

I used the whole toothpaste and did not notice a difference in my teeth after the tube was empty than I do after using other brands or varieties of toothpastes. My teeth were still thoroughly clean and my mouth still felt very fresh. I did feel, however, that this toothpaste created more of a lather in my mouth while cleaning than most other toothpastes do. I have to think that that helped get things extremely clean.

The one thing that really stands out to me with this toothpaste is that the flavor of the toothpaste was perfect. It was a good balance of minty and sweet. Aquafresh also offers a Bubblegum flavor of toothpaste, and it seems like that would be too sweet to brush with.

Just okay

Comments about Aquafresh Triple Protection Advanced Toothpaste:

I have tried the Aquafresh Triple Protection Advanced Toothpaste a couple of times because it's the toothpaste that my husband strongly prefers. While it seems to have a good flavor, it is not my favorite of the toothpastes because it seems to leave a bit of a gritty residue on my teeth. This residue is the part that my husband likes about the Aquafresh Triple Protection Advanced Toothpaste because to him, it makes his teeth feel more clean like after a dentist's cleaning. To me, however, it feels like I've just eaten chalk or something. It is extremely effective, however, because in the time that we have used the Aquafresh Triple Protection Advanced Toothpaste, my husband and I have not had any cavities at all. The flavor is extremely strong and seems to last for a while after brushing at a strong intensity, but then it fades quickly compared to other toothpastes that are less strong but last longer.

My favorite tasting toothpaste that really gets my teeth clean!

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Aquafresh Triple Protection Advanced Toothpaste:

I love Aquafresh toothpastes. I think this is the toothpaste I have used the longest over my lifetime. It is great tasting and it really gets my teeth incredibly clean. Also, the toothpaste is a great value. The price is a little lower than most toothpastes and I really feel as though it is worth every penny. The Aquafresh Triple Protection Advanced Toothpaste is a little more expensive than other Aquafresh toothpastes, but it is worth more because of how well it works. I do not have to use a large amount to brush my teeth. I put a small amount on my toothbrush and I get a nice foam while I am brushing. It really feels as though this toothpaste gets into my teeth and between them, getting them extra clean. Aquafresh Triple Protection Advanced Toothpaste is definitely a tried and true toothpaste that can be trusted. I would definitely recommend this toothpaste to anyone over many other brands out there on the market.

No cavities EVER!

Comments about Aquafresh Triple Protection Advanced Toothpaste:

I have used Aquafresh toothpastes for my entire life and am now an adult and I have never had a single cavity, ever. I think that speaks volumes about Aquafresh toothpaste.

I've tried most of the other brands as well, but I tend to always come back to Aquafresh, and always have some in my house. The fresh minty taste is a nice soft mint flavor, and not the harsh mint that some toothpastes have.

My youngest children use the children's Aquafresh and my older children used the children's version and moved up to this product and none of them have ever had any cavities either.

Besides all the health benefits, I just have to mention how much I love the presentation. The way the toothpaste comes out of the tube in such pretty stripes of color. It's a small detail, but it just makes the whole experience that much more pleasurable. I do buy other brands to try from time to time, but I have not yet found a brand that I prefer to this one.

Quality Toothpaste that Protects and Cleans!

Comments about Aquafresh Triple Protection Advanced Toothpaste:

Overall Aquafresh is a great toothpaste but it is not my preferred choice. As a child this is the toothpaste I was raised on. Aquafresh does a great job at cleaning and protecting your teeth from tartar buildup. I know that it actually works because I did not get my first cavity until I was 22 years old. The main thing I do not like about this product is the flavor. Growing up I never had a problem with the minty taste of Aquafresh but as a got older and tried other toothpastes while at friends’ homes and business trips I realized other brands, such as Crest toothpaste, taste better. Not only do these other products taste better but the minty flavor actually lasts longer. These days I prefer to purchase Crest brands mainly because of the flavor but when I return home to visit family I go back to usually Aquafresh and it still gets the job done. Overall it is a great toothpaste that really works to clean and protect your teeth.

Aquafresh will leave your teeth clean

Comments about Aquafresh Triple Protection Advanced Toothpaste:

Aquafresh triple protection advanced toothpaste will whiten teeth and freshen breath. This toothpaste also tastes very good and has a clean minty feeling. This product is priced right and usually is the brand that I purchase for our house hold.

Not a huge fan

Comments about Aquafresh Triple Protection Advanced Toothpaste:

I will use this toothpaste if the one that i use regularly is out or I cannot find it but I would not buy this toothpaste just to use on a regular basis. I do not care for the taste. Sometimes when I brush my back teeth the toothpaste makes me gag. That had never happened with other toothpastes that I have used. This one is also really gritty. Even after brushing my teeth my teeth still feel dirty. I am picky about the toothpaste that I use and I would not recommend this one to anyone. The price is good but the quality is not. Very thick paste. I have to rinse my mouth with water before brushing with this toothpaste so my mouth has moisture to mix with the paste. A lot of toothpastes taste minty but this one has a weird flavor to it. almost like a cleaner. My mouth ends up tasting like it for a long time after brushing. In my opinion it is to hard on my teeth and the taste is terrible.

Aquafresh Triple Protection Advanced cleans teeth

from Aurora, CO

Comments about Aquafresh Triple Protection Advanced Toothpaste:

I usually use Aquafresh toothpaste, and I really like it because it's the first toothpaste I've ever used that really foams and lathers up in the mouth. Other toothpastes just get watered down with my saliva, and then it doesn't feel like my teeth are really being cleaned. I prefer the Aquafresh Extreme Clean varieties because the mint is a little more intense. The Aquafresh Triple Protection Advanced Toothpaste has a milder mint flavor that leaves me wondering if my mouth is as clean as when I use the Aquafresh Extreme Clean varieties. It seems like when my husband uses the Aquafresh Extreme Clean varieties, he has fresher breath than when he uses the Aquafresh Triple Protection Advanced Toothpaste. My biggest complaint, however, with Aquafresh Triple Protection Advanced Toothpaste is that it has made my bottom front teeth more sensitive. It feels more abrasive, like it is causing my gums to recede. I've never had that problem with Aquafresh Extreme Clean varieties, and I've been using them for many, many years. It seems that the tooth sensitivity has just recently become a problem when I switched to Aquafresh Triple Protection Advanced Toothpaste.

Best toothpase

from Central Jersey, NJ

Comments about Aquafresh Triple Protection Advanced Toothpaste:

If there is one product I can review with ease and expertise, it is Aquafresh toothpaste. I initially tried this toothpaste because it was advertised as being three products in one (triple protection). Now, I have used this product for so many years, I have lost count. I just love this toothpaste