3.3

3.3

Pros

Cons

• Minimal Side Effects:

Aquafresh white trays are avarage

Aquafresh White trays are not really bad.

Aquafresh White trays are not really bad.

My teeth did become a little whiter, but not many people noticed it. it's okay. Next time I will try something new, but if it doesn't work better I will definetly go bach to this product.

My teeth did not become sensitive, which is always a plus. But the trays were kind of hard to keep inside. If you can sit quiet for 30 minutes then this should be no problem for you because if you don't talk you can hold train inside with your teeth.

The only problem is there is too much saliva and you can't swallow it because the medicine seeks out and it's hard to manage. If you keep like a cotton ball inside it should be better, but it depends. I used the cotton balls at first but it seems like there is even more saliva. You can swallow your saliva, but make sure when you feel a blob of gel to spit it out.

Good Luck!

Aquafresh white teeth whitening trays are just plain old average

I would say that these Aquafresh teeth whitening trays are just pain. I didn't find any thing special about  it. to me i didn't see any results of where it whitened my teeth. They tell you one thing and it does another.the gel comes out and makes a large mess. This teeth whitener leaves white spots on your teeth after you remove them.This is a very bad experience with this teeth whitener. They don't tell you about all the things that won't go well when trying out a product. These whiteners would not stay in the bottom of my mouth. they are so uncomfortable.I have never had such a terrible product like this before. well they I guess you get what you pay for. Although i would not try this product again, there are just to many negative results with this whitener.  The next whitener that i purchase i will defiantly research the product before i buy it.There would be no recommendations to any one of this product.

There are much better products out there.

from Kansas

Comments about Aquafresh Teeth Whiteing Trays:

I've tried a large number of teeth whitening products, including these Aquafresh Trays. Originally I saw that these were cheaper than most of the other whitening products out there, so that drew me to them. I had used various types of whitening strips before which were always flimsy, awkward, and gross tasting. I figured maybe the tray would be a little less flimsy at least. I bought the product and tried it out right when I got home. The tray really didn't fit in my mouth properly. I don't know if I have short teeth or what but it went far up onto my gums which was uncomfortable having the plastic edge rubbing on my gums. Taking the tray out of your mouth gets messy. Some of the product is left on your teeth and oh it tastes gross. I also experienced extreme tooth and gum sensitivity while using the product, which is the reason I had to stop using it because I couldn't handle the amount of sensitivity I was feeling. The trays whitened my teeth slightly but they aren't worth it. They're uncomfortable, gross tasting, and caused a lot of tooth pain for me. Pass on this product!

Minimal Side Effects
Extreme tooth and gum sensitivity

Aquafresh Teeth Whitening Trays

Comments about Aquafresh Teeth Whiteing Trays:

I tried using the "Aquafresh Teeth Whitening Trays" because I drink a lot of coffee. They promise to turn your teeth a whole shade whiter in just seven days with noticeable difference in three days well I was not impressed! First off the trays are really uncomfortable, and the whitening paste came out of them into my mouth! Also after three days I noticed nothing but I thought hey I drink a lot of coffee. By day seven I was still not convinced that the "Aquafresh Teeth Whitening Trays" did anything more than what regular toothpaste, floss, and mouthwash do! I tried them for one more week and noticed a slighter whitening in my upper teeth. Not at all what I had hoped for after fourteen days.

I do not believe they were as effective as they should be, they did not fulfill what they promised.

Convenience
Highly inconvenient I felt like I was constantly drooling and did not want to swallow the disgusting paste.

Minimal Side Effects
Not really any side effects including white teeth.

Didn't work out for me.

from Stroudsburg, PA

Comments about Aquafresh Teeth Whiteing Trays:

The Aquafresh Teeth Whitening Trays are probably the only teeth whitening product that I didn't like. I decided to try these because they were cheaper then all of the other whitening products i've used. Whitening trays are supposed to stay in place in your mouth. I couldn't get these to stay in place for the life of me. They kept moving around, and they weren't very comfortable. I feel like they overall didn't fit my teeth very well cause me to make a mess of the whole thing. The process took me a lot longer then it should have, and the results weren't even that great. I got the gel in my mouth by accident and it tasted awful, not to mention it made my gums and teeth very sensitive, more then normal. My mouth hurt, I felt like gagging. These were not worth saving the extra couple of bucks over. I stopped using this whitening kit because it was too much of a pain for me to try and make it work, so i'm not even sure if it whitened my teeth or not because I gave up.

Overall if this is still around, which I highly doubt it is, I wouldn't recommend it. Especially if you have a big mouth and sensitive teeth.

I couldn't teeth if it actually whitened my teeth at all or not, because the trays were hard for me to use so I gave up. It hurt my gums and teeth as well.

Convenience
They were not convenient to use at all. They kept slipping out of my mouth and moving around making it hard for me to use these. I feel like they didn't fit my teeth properly. I feel like I was drooling and not even getting the whitening product on my teeth.

Minimal Side Effects
The Aquafresh whitening tray kit made my teeth and gums extremely sensitive. My gums felt like they were stinging and my teeth were terribly sensitive to cold. It was uncomfortable.

Messy

from Dallas, TX

Comments about Aquafresh Teeth Whiteing Trays:

I have only used Aquafresh toothpaste a few times and didn't really like the taste, but I thought I'd give the Aquafresh Teeth Whitening Trays a try. I am sad to say that I was not impressed.
The biggest downfall was the mess. The trays were way too big and did not stay put as advertised. The trays are disposable, one-time use trays that are already filled with the whitening solution. I was encouraged by how flexible the trays were when I opened up the box, but they did not mold to my teeth as I expected.
The treatment is designed to last for seven days. I made it through all seven days but not without painful gums to show for my efforts. I am guessing that this is due to a poor fit from the trays, which allow the peroxide solution to come into contact with my gums.
Perhaps if they offered a small, medium and large option I would have had more success.
If your mouth is not "average," custom trays or whitening strips would be a better option.

Didn't notice much of a difference, perhaps a partial shade brighter.

Convenience
I like that the trays are already pre-filled.

Minimal Side Effects
My gums hurt during each treatment.

Didn't work for me

from Chesterton, IN

Comments about Aquafresh Teeth Whiteing Trays:

I typically use whitening strips but decided to give this whitening method a try. I don't particularly like the strips all too much, however the ones I have used have been effective, so to me it's worth it. My thought behind this method was that it would be more cost effective. I would only have to buy the tray once and every time I want to whiten I would just have to buy new whitening gel every. I also thought that, unlike the strips, the tray would sit a little further back in my mouth and would be able to whiten more teeth than the strips can reach. All of that doesn't matter though because this did not work for me. I saw absolutely no difference in the shade or brightness of my teeth. I typically whiten once or twice a year so when I do it, it is noticeable. I did it exactly as the directions said and it simply did not change the color of my teeth. Very disappointed and I requested a refund from the company.

On the plus side I experienced no side effects. The mouth piece was a bit uncomfortable but not unbearable. If the product had worked for me I would have gladly kept using it.

• Minimal Side Effects:

Could not get trays to fit my mouth

from TX

Comments about Aquafresh Teeth Whiteing Trays:

I liked the idea that Aquafresh Teeth Whitening Trays already filled the trays with the whitening product for you because that is a hassle. This was a brand new item when I purchased it so I had no expectations about how effective it would be. What I did not expect is that I could not even get the trays to fit around my teeth. I laughed when I read that the trays were designed to fit average sized mouths..what exactly does that mean? I was able to force the tray down and hold it into place although it was very uncomfortable. After a few moments I noticed a painful sensation around my gums on the top of my mouth. I decided to remove the product and rinse out my mouth to remove all the product. My gums were swollen and very white but my teeth weren't. There is no way that I would be able to keep this product on for the entire forty five minutes that they recommend. It took about two days for the color of my gums to return. I did not like this product and I actually wrote a letter to this company expressing what happened and got a refund. That was the only decent thing that happened with this product, they honored their guarantee.

Swollen and bleached gums

Aquafresh Teeth Whitening Trays I Can Smile Again

Comments about Aquafresh Teeth Whiteing Trays:

Since using this product, I'm so satisfied. I like this whitener. Glad I purchased it. I have used other whitening systems, this works the best.

My teeth are about two shades whiter than what they used to be.

Convenience
I find using this product tends to be much easier for me.

Works wonders.

• Minimal Side Effects:

All talk- what a disappointment.

from Boston, MA

Comments about Aquafresh Teeth Whiteing Trays:

The whiting formula seems to be similar to that of Crest. However Aquafresh's clever marketing ploy about trays that stay in place is a complete fabrication. I couldn't get the trays to stay on my teeth, they kept popping off. I also used their "Pro Gentle" system, which is designed for sensitive teeth since I had experienced aching when I previously whitened my teeth with Crest. I used the Aquafresh toothpaste that comes with the White Trays for 2 weeks prior to whitening my teeth, as recommended, and the results were the same. I would recommend Crest Whitestrips before this product. In fact I would encourage anyone who wants an over the counter way to whiten their teeth to try Crest. While the Crest Whitestrips are by no means the perfect product, they did keep the gel on my teeth better than Aquafresh.

this product sucks

from Ellenwood, GA

Comments about Aquafresh Teeth Whiteing Trays:

I recieved this product as a gift and it really didnt work to well for me.  I tried another brand and it really worked so i called and complain because i wanted my money back after i spent money for a product that do not work.  this product should not be out because it really does not brighten your teeth

Burned my gums

from Mccleary, WA

Comments about Aquafresh Teeth Whiteing Trays:

It worked great the first day i did it but for some reason i did not like that it did not fit on all my teeth. It just fits the teeth that you can see does not do the back and it totally burned my gums..i had a white spot there for a little while. I stopped using it. One good thing is that i did see my teeth a little whiter.