Other Toothpastes:
Aquafresh
Aquafresh Kids Fluoride Toothpaste with Triple Protection - Bubblemint

Aquafresh Kids Fluoride Toothpaste with Triple Protection - Bubblemint

love the pump! kids like the taste

I originally only bought the Aquafresh Fluoride toothpaste for kids because I had a coupon.  After using this toothpaste for a few weeks, the kids and I both love it.  First, the bubble mint taste appeals to the kids and is similar in taste to the toothpaste they use at the dentist which makes it easier to get them to brush their teeth.  But, the thing that has really sold me on this particular product is the pump dispenser.  I love the pump.  My kids love it.  They are able to put their own toothpaste on their toothbrush; they are four and three and in that independent, I want to do it myself phase.  There are no big globs falling all over the place; a single line of toothpaste comes out and when you stop pressing the pump, the pump closes cleanly without leaving a trail of toothpaste.  It sort of slices through the paste and cuts it cleanly.  THERE IS NO TOP TO LOSE.  And when it’s empty, you know it.  No squeezing the tube trying to get the last bit out or anything like that.  I even took apart our first pump to see how much waste there was and found very little.  Definitely no more than would be left in the messy tubes.  It’s a brilliant way to dispense toothpaste for children!

I have to be certain that our toothpaste has fluoride in it because we are on a well.  This toothpaste has fluoride in it and at a safe level for my children.

Aquafresh for kids is an average toothpaste at a great price.

We got our four year old daughter the Aquafresh pump in Bubblemint after we could no longer find her favorite toothpaste.  The Aquafresh was a really great price and we thought she would enjoy the stripes and the pump action.  Thankfully, we were right!  She really loves the pump aspect because it is fun for her to do.  She also loves that the different colors blend together in her mouth.  She loved it so much that we all had to try it right away.  The flavor is very much a bubble gum flavor and we did not trace any mint flavor in taste or smell.  It seems to be getting her teeth clean, but you do not get the same fresh breath as other minty toothpastes would provide.  The pump has been working great and there does not seem to be any mess left over.  The only other downside to the toothpaste has been that I have caught my daughter trying to eat it out of the tube because it tastes like candy to her!  Overall a great toothpaste at a great price.

Great product for kids!

from Lagrange, OH

Comments about Aquafresh Kids Fluoride Toothpaste with Triple Protection - Bubblemint:

I love Aquafresh Kids Flouride toothpaste. My kids love the Bubblemint flavor of this toothpaste. That is a big bonus in convincing them to brush their teeth. Because of the fluoride, you of course need to make sure they spit it out. One of my favorite features of this product is the ease with which is can be dispensed. With other kids toothpastes, my boys have made a disaster of trying to get a small amount out. I've ended up with toothpaste everywhere. But with this Aquafresh, the kids somehow have an easier time neatly dispensing toothpaste. It leaves their mouth and breath smelling fresh, and they don't complain that it "burns" their mouth. It seems to perform well, as they have had no dental problems while using this Aquafresh product. I highly recommend this kids toothpaste for small children. I will continue to buy this over and over again because it has been so satisfactory in its performance.

My son really likes the Aquafresh Kids Bubblemint Toothpaste

from Roanoke, VA

My son always enjoys going with me to the store to pick out his new toothpaste when it is time. We have tried several different brands, and the Aquafresh Kids Fluoride with Triple Protection in bubblemint is one of his favorites. He likes the cute picture on the front, and I particularly like the type of tube that it is in. It is easy for him to open and close and use by himself which is definitely a must when it comes to kids being able to brush their own teeth. It apparently has a pleasant taste to it, and my son eagerly brushes his teeth when using this toothpaste. I also appreciate that it is very reasonably priced and that I can find coupons and good store deals as well for the Aquafresh Kids Toothpaste. I would definitley feel comfortable recommending this toothpaste to any mom out there who is looking for ways to get their kids to brush their own teeth. This is a keeper as far as toothpaste for kids go.

Not Just for Kids! Great tasting and it works!

My children love this toothpaste, and it definitely has them brushing more often because they like the flavor but I like it too! It tastes like candy so getting the kids to brush has been so much easier than with other tooth paste products. It's so nice to have a daily chore become something that the kids actually look forward to!

The Bubblemint flavor is like a cross between the flavor of traditional pink bubble gum, and a soft minty flavor. The mint flavor makes your mouth feel fresh and minty.

Besides the great taste, it makes my teeth feel clean and fresh. It is a product that encourages my family to brush more often and have even better oral hygiene habits.

Every time I meet a mom who has trouble getting their kids to brush I always tell them how much my family loves this Bubblemint tooth paste and how it has made brushing teeth into more of a fun event that they seem to actually look forward to! I even look forward to using it myself!

It may sound silly but the flavor is so good that I think of brushing my teeth with as though it were a special treat!

Aquafresh Bubblemint has my kids brushing more often!

from Bloomfield, IA

My kids hate brushing their teeth and it is a struggle to make sure they get it done. I don't think they hate the brushing part...they hate the strong taste of toothpaste. My husband picked up this toothpaste after he got tired of listening to our kids complain about our normal toothpaste. It was a great decision because the kids LOVE this toothpaste! The cool looking bottle drew their attention when they got home from school that day. They liked the different colors and the pump feature. My son (who REALLY hates brushing) wanted to brush his teeth right away. He couldn't stop talking about how good it tasted. It has a bubblegum flavor and it was very pleasant for him to brush his teeth. He kept wanting me to try it! The kids still fight now and then about brushing but I find they are brushing better now that we've gotten this toothpaste. It's nice to not struggle with them as much in the morning!

Aquafresh is fun to use

from Bloomington, CA

This toothpaste is not only fun to use, but easy to use as well. The pump allows you to control how much you want without leaving the mess because there is a swipe-motion that closes over the opening as you let go of the pump. The flavor of the mint is mild and not too strong and minty. I think that the mintyness could be pushed up a notch or too because I don't really get that "clean fresh" feeling after I'm done brushing. The formula is not too thick where it doesn't dissolve easily into foam during brushing, but it isn't completely thin either. I would definitely reccommend this for kids to use because it's fun, easy, and not messy. The amount of toothpaste you get is also a plus because it lasts a long time and you get every last drop of it.

My toddler can't get enough of Aquafresh Bubblemint!

from Tremonton, UT

Aboout six months ago, I bought my three year old daughter her "own" toothpaste to try to get her to brush her teeth more willingly. She would constantly fight brushing her teeth, but once I bought her Aquafresh Bubblemint Toothpaste for kids, she all of the sudden loved it! She loves the flavor, and asks for her "bubble gum" toothpaste! I think she thinks it is a treat! But that is fine by me! I think it is so important to start good brushing habits young. She also loves the fun animals on the tube.

We have taken her to her first dentists appointment, and ZERO cavities! I know most of that is due to the fact that she loves the flavor of her toothpaste and so she will willingly brush now! Thank you Aquafresh!

Aquafresh Kids Helps My Child Brush

from Oregon, IL

I have had the most difficult time finding a toothpaste that my four year old son will voluntarily use without massive complaints and crying every night. If you have kids you know what I'm talking about. Everything is too "spicy" or too "yucky" or the wrong color, or...you get the idea! A friend recommended Aquafresh Kids to me, because her kids really like it. It was time to buy new toothpaste, so I figured I would try it. I was surprised to discover that my son really liked it! It has a very mild bubble gum-mint flavor that is very good for sensitive tastebuds. The delivery system is great, too. I wouldn't recommend letting a four year old use it himself, but slightly older kids could use it successfully. It is really easy to procure the required amount without the mess of a squeeze tube. Finally, the colors are very appealing to a child as well. Overall, I would really recommend this product to anyone with kids.

My daughter loves using Aquafresh for kids!

from Powell, TN

My 8 year old daughter uses Aquafresh Fluoride Toothpaste for kids and she loves it. It has a great pump which is easy for children to use.My daughter really likes the way it is made alot. I think it encourages kids to brush when they are able to apply the toothpaste themselves because it makes them feel like a big kid! The way the toothpaste pump works helps somewhat to prevent a mess that kids will sometimes make when they squeeze the other toothpaste in tubes too hard. My daughter doesn't like really minty stuff (she says it is hot. haha) so the Aquafresh for kids is great because it has just a hint of mint and she seems to like the flavor of it. It is an inexpensive product but is a very good quailty product. I personally think by hearing my daughter's opinion on this product that any kid would like it. I would definitely recommend this to other parents to buy their kids. I think they will be just as happy with it as we are!

Great tasting kid approved

from Lehi, UT

Kids toothpaste is sometimes hard to find one that your kids will approve of.  If your kids are like mine, they can be picky about the taste of toothpaste.  My kids are especially picky once the toothpaste hits their tongues and they really taste it.  They will gag and throw a fit about it.  With Aquafresh's bubblemint they just love the taste of it!  They have no problems going to brush their teeth with this toothpaste because they enjoy the taste of it.  I like that it has fluoride in it as that will help protect my children's teeth from cavities.  It is important that kids learn the proper habits of brushing their teeth and with Auqafresh that is not a problem because my kids LOVE it!  Another thing that they really love about Aquafresh's bubblemint is that it has a GREAT pump.  This makes it so super easy for my kids to be able to pump out the toothpaste onto their toothbrushes without making a huge mess and without hassle.  Overall, Aquafresh is a great healthy product for your kids.

Aquafresh toothpaste.....not the #1 toothpaste!

from Joliet, IL

This toothpaste is very minty and smells good but once applied to teeth its a whole other matter, its very thick and globby and with the dispenser it comes in it makes a mess!

The feeling you get in your mouth is not pleasent and until I switched I started realizing what a clean mouth feels like. I would have to say its very poor quality, I used to love their brand but I realized its too thick which is what clean left overs in your mouth unless you scrub your teeth 10x harder then usual.

I do love the idea of the dispenser, its very nice looking but it really is not helpful and practical, perhaps if the toothpaste was not so thick and the tube was wider it could work. I still like the old fasioned squrt tube until I find a nicer looking one that's not as messy.

To describe it in 10 words I would say.

1. Messy  2. fresh  3. thick   4. colorful   5. non-practical  6. Mediocre  7. Decent  8. Congenial  9. Adequate  10. O.K.