3.6

3.6

Pros

Cons

Aquafresh Iso-Active Toothpaste works

All toothpastes are not created equal and Aquafresh iso-active foaming gel flouride toothpaste really works. This is one area where I do not have a specific favorite yet and am constantly flitting between brands and buying what is on sale or what I have a coupon for and trying to do both. It is truly crazy what the range of toothpaste prices are and I'd place this one at medium high. I further to say I really like how it works except you have to be more careful when applying it to your toothbrush as it takes a second than really shoots out.This is my first purchuse of this particular type of this brand so in my thrifty sense I still have to see how long the product lasts and how messy it gets. There are several different types but where I shopped they only had whitening deep impact. The flavor is pleasant and not overwhelming and I find it to be long lasting. I gave it to my husband to try and he just made a mess gave it back so this may not be great for younger kids and messy husbands.

Whoa! Foam overload-

I have used Aquafresh Extreme Clean toothpaste for a couple of years now. I like the way it makes my teeth feel after brushing. When I saw commercials for the **Aquafresh Iso-Active Toothpaste **I thought it was a no-brainer. The foaming concept made sense; that being that the foam would whoosh up into small crevices, nooks and crannies, cleaning where no toothpaste had gone before.

The toothpaste comes in a can that dispenses the toothpaste through a pumping system. When pumped, it looks like normal gel toothpaste. Start to brush and the fun begins. The once tame toothpaste starts to foam. The more you brush, the more foam grows in your mouth. It is almost like it is alive- The toothpaste is supposed to foam up and work its way into hidden areas in your mouth, claiming it cleans better than ordinary toothpaste and can remove 3X more bacteria while it is doing its thing. Oh, did I mention it is supposed to whiten teeth as well?

**Bottomline:**

The **Aquafresh Iso-Active Toothpaste **does foam up as stated. In fact, it foams and foams and foams. I have to be careful and not get too much paste on my brush or the foam will gag me. I can't say for sure if it gets my mouth cleaner or removes more bacteria. I don't think my teeth are any whiter after using a whole can.

I think I will stick to the Aquafresh Extreme Clean version of toothpaste- at least for now.

**Update-**

After using the product for over a month the inside of my lips were irritated and raw. The dentist said it was probably the toothpaste and to discontinue using it. It took about a week and a half but my mouth did heal.

Aquafresh Iso-Active Toothpaste Only Mediocre

from Roanoke, VA

Comments about Aquafresh Iso-Active Toothpaste:

I have used several different Aquafresh toothpastes through the years, mostly because it is a less expensive product compared to some brands. I purchased this Iso-Active toothpaste when it was on a very inexpensive deal at my store. I was excited to try it because I considered it to be a higher end toothpaste and was hoping that I would be impressed with the product. I ended up being disappointed in it and did not even use the whole tube before tossing it. What I really could not get used to about this toothpaste was the taste. It just does not taste right. I thought other Aquafresh toothpastes tasted gross, but this one really is the worst of all. It has a weird taste as well as texture to it that I just could not get over. And I did not really see that it did any better than the other toothpaste I had been using. I would not be able to recommend the Aquafresh Iso-Active toothpaste to anyone. It just wasn't for me.

Middle of the road toothpaste

Comments about Aquafresh Iso-Active Toothpaste:

Being a daughter of a Mother who works in the dental field, I have sampled plenty of toothpastes throughout my lifetime. This is just "OK" in my book.

First, I got a small sample, hoping I would like it and it just might whiten my teeth. After using the small sample, I saw no difference but was hoping I just hadn't given it enough time to work, so I purchased a large tube from the store. The price was slightly higher than most ordinary toothpaste.

TASTE is important, and I would say it's okay tasting. Thought it'd have a more minty fresh type flavor but it has a funky taste that I cannot pinpoint.

TEXTURE is very off. It is foamy once activated. It reminds me of shaving cream texture. Gel that turns into foam.

WHITENS? Nope. I used the whole tube, regardless how weird it tasted and felt and it did not help with whitening. I also happen to have sensitive teeth and this did nothing to help with that issue.

Overall, it is okay. Nothing to write home about and nothing I'd buy again.

Innovative toothpaste

Comments about Aquafresh Iso-Active Toothpaste:

Aquafresh Iso-Active Toothpaste will foam when used and reach the hard to get places that a regular toothbrush just cant seem to get to. I did notice that my mouth felt much cleaner when using the foaming toothpaste when compare to regular toothpastes.

Horrible Taste !!!!

Comments about Aquafresh Iso-Active Toothpaste:

Maybe that's why the store had it thrown in their discount bin??? We tried it and man, I had to spit it out right away. I never made it to the "too much foam" part. I hate artificial sweeteners and this toothpaste tastes like that's what they used. Really bad after-taste.......................BEWARE !!!

PS Look at all of the fake reviews on this website. Headlines like "Leaves My Teeth Clean and Fresh !!!" and "Best Toothpaste I Have Ever Tried!!" with tons of exclaimation points each time. Fake !! You know that some poor college student is probably earning 50 cents in Swagbucks for each fake review

Clean, refreshing and an active cleaning sensation

from Columbia, MO

Comments about Aquafresh Iso-Active Toothpaste:

I love the foaming action, the taste is great and really freshens your breath. The foam makes my teeth feel super, squeeky clean... I love this toothpaste so much!!! I will only buy this for now on. Clean, refreshing and active!

okay product but just too much mint

from Columbia, MD

Comments about Aquafresh Iso-Active Toothpaste:

I have used this product in addition to the "Sensodyne" formula, but both are just too heavy on the use of mint.  I am not a fan of the excess amounts of mint that everyone insists dental products must contain, you do not need that much mint to have an effective product. Most people are under the delusion that more always means better, because it does not.  I cannot wait to find a dental product that uses mint in a modest amount, then they will be a keeper.  I will just stick to "Mentadent", which uses mint, but not to the extent that most of the others use.  It does have a potent taste due to the baking soda and peroxide but it is overall the better tasting toothpaste/gel that I have used.

UPDATE: I have ceased using this Mentadent product, it contains just too much mint and creates overly sensitive gums when packed with that much mint.

Don't buy this garbage!

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Aquafresh Iso-Active Toothpaste:

It regurgitates a nasty crust while sitting between uses which needs to be clean before EVERY use. Messy and useless. Purely aesthetics. Nice marketing ploy though... Sucked me right in. Corporate slime balls. I'll take an old fashioned tube any day.

-Mr. Shiny Tooth

The best tooth-gel-paste ever.

from Menasha, WI

Comments about Aquafresh Iso-Active Toothpaste:

I always find myself stuck in the toothpaste isle looking at all the different brands of toothpaste. Each with a different but same claim, that it cleans and does a great job at it. I'm not particular to any brand so all brands are equal to me. The best part of this toothpaste is when it foams. The foam completely fills up your mouth and definitely with brushing you are able to feel it clean.  I honestly feel like once you purchase this foaming toothpaste you'll never go back to the original toothpastes again. The clean sensation on the teeth feels great, and gives me the feeling of a good brushing.

The product itself is good overall.  The packaging is easy to store.  Unlike original toothpastes that must be laid down in order to be stored, it stands on its own and comes with an easy access pump and cap.  I think this is a real advantage because it doesn't take up as much room on the counter and the bottle itself looks good.

Overall, I definitely have to say this product is amazing and works great. The price is perfect, and it is definitely a must try.

I like the taste and feel

from Ontario, CA

Comments about Aquafresh Iso-Active Toothpaste:

I had my mom buy me this toothpaste along with a whitening system the other day. To like this toothpaste you have to be like me, someone who likes a lot of foaming. That was the point of this toothpaste that the advertisers put across, that it foams to get inbetween teeth. It does just that, i like having a lot of foam because it makes my teeth feel a lot cleaner. I usually use colgate products and i have to say i do like this a lot better. At first it was hard to use the dispenser but after the first time it was a little easier, but you do have to clean the nosel every time after use to keep it clean of gunk. I can't quite comment on the whitening power of it as i haven't been using it for that long, but i think it's safe to assume it's just as good as the colgate/crest whitening toothpastes, they all seem to use the same ingredients. All over i really like this toothpaste, and where i got it it didn't cost too much and i definately think it is worth it if you like a mint flavor and lots of foam.

LOVE Aquafresh Iso Active Toothpaste!

from Onalaska, WI

Comments about Aquafresh Iso-Active Toothpaste:

I have always loved Aquafresh toothpaste, and it is the only toothpaste I would ever use! Aquafresh had a great product already, then they made it even better when they created the iso active toothpaste. It really does foam up in your mouth and is able to get in all of the creases and crevices that you may not normally be able to reach. It makes your mouth feel much cleaner and the breath freshening qualities are the best. I love the flavor of the iso active toothpaste, especially fresh impact. I have even converted my husband to use the Aquafresh Iso Active Toohpaste in Fresh Impact as well! The only complaint I would have about the toothpaste is that it can be a little messy and tends to foam out a little bit on the cap. That is an easy fix though!