1.9
Applied Nutrition Acai Berry Cleanse

Applied Nutrition Acai Berry Cleanse

1.9

worth a shot

First of all i think it's important to understand why someone looked into the product and relate to why they started taking such a pill in the first place to see if you can...Read complete review

First of all i think it's important to understand why someone looked into the product and relate to why they started taking such a pill in the first place to see if you can relate.

For me, it was during the summer and my stomach was very bloated for days.  I knew i was going to be spending a lot of time in a bathing suit and didn't want to have a huge stomach or have someone ask me if I was pregnant.  I'm not "regular" when it comes to going to the bathroom so I figured a colon cleanse would be a good place to start.  If I lost weight along the way, that's just an added bonus.

I started taking 2 pills in the moring and 2 pills at night 5 days ago.  The bottle says to drink 8oz of water with the pills but I always tried to drink more.

The pills do not taste good. I made sure I had oj or a strong drink when taking them in the morning and afternoon.  I also made sure i didn't take them on an empty stomach.  That being said, my experience so far has not been that bad.

The first 2 days I went to the bathroom at least 1x a day.  On the 3rd day, it was the toughest. My stomach was cramping a lot and I was very gassy.  I didn't stop taking the pills because I figured they were working.  After all, i want to remove stuff from my body.  If it's going to totally work, I'm expected to feel it. (I compared it to working on an eliptical.  Yes I can do a low resistence but my results aren't going to be as good as if I really worked myself and felt the pain in a workout).

I don't know if what I did was right, but I followed the directions on the bottle, stuck with my same diet which isn't so healthy and didn't exercise.  Tkaing the pills increased the number of times I went to the bathroom and I do feel a lot better.  My stomach isn't bloated anymore (knock on wood) and I see a difference in my thighs as well (which was a pleasant surprise).

I never took a diet pill or cleansing pill before so overall I"m very pleased with this product. It feels a lot better than a laxitive because there are no sudden runs to the bathroom.  It appears to be safe and natural.  I am drinking more water than I use to and honestly have more energy.  I hope all my changes continue once the 2 weeks are up and that my body doesn't have to rely on a pill to flush hte toxins that accumulate daily.

HOpe my review helps you decide whether or not youre going to try this product.  Once again, as I mentioned, I"m sure everyone's experience will be different and it's important to listen to the reviews that relate to your experience.  Good luck.

Any "positive" review is fake, Acai Berry Pills are a scam

If you don't believe me, please read all the negative reviews on pissedconsumer.com and ripoffreport.com using "acai berry diet" in the search field.The scam outfit needs to be exposed and stopped immediately!

Not a good cleanse, way too harsh.

Comments about Applied Nutrition Acai Berry Cleanse:

I tried this cleanse out for two reasons. One, I had been looking for an easy cleanse to try out that would not restrict my diet or caffeine intake too much. Two, I found it on sale really cheap in Marshalls one day and decided it was a sign to try it out. Well, day one there was nothing much to report. Day two was the same as day one. Day three was horrible, it was really cleaning me out, but in an urgent, stomach cramping, cannot leave the house for anything, sort of way. Not what I was looking for. The next two days were so bad that I quit taking the pills altogether. I had a headache from what I am sure was dehydration, even though I made sure to drink a lot of water throughout. I felt very dizzy and a little nauseated as well. I kept the bottle and tried it again about a month later when I worked up the courage. Same results. This cleanse is way to harsh for me to ever consider trying out again.

Weird side effect

Comments about Applied Nutrition Acai Berry Cleanse:

I've tried this cleanse twice, and only for about two days apiece, so I can't really speak to any claims about weight loss or reduced bloating.

I stopped because both times, within a day of taking the full recommended dose, my mtenstrual period began - both times it was early, and the last time it was two full weeks early. Nothing else in my routine had changed, and I'm not on any other medication; this product was the only thing that could've done it.

I haven't seen this side effect listed anywhere, but it's freaking me out. I'm not trying this again.

Works for me!

from Anchorage, AK

Comments about Applied Nutrition Acai Berry Cleanse:

I see there are alot of negative reviews but I just want to say that it worked for me. I bought it at walmart for 12.99. Yes it made my stomach feel goofy and I was in and out of the bathroom for the first few days, but that is to be expected. It is detoxing your body. No you don't magically loose a million pounds, but it did give me alot of energy. Knowing I have released all that built up...well crap...makes me feel good!

Best of luck all! =)

BEWARE

from Grafton, WV

Comments about Applied Nutrition Acai Berry Cleanse:

This product is a waste of money and even more importantly can impact your health.

My MD informed me that Acai Berry raises your blood pressure.  So if you have blood pressure issues do not use this.

As with all herbal supplements, you should check with your MD before you take.

Do not buy....unless you want terrible stomach cramps

from Denver, CO

Comments about Applied Nutrition Acai Berry Cleanse:

I've stopped taking the Acai Berry Cleanse pills after 5 days.  Last night I woke up in the middle of the night with terrible stomach craps and they have continued though the day.  I feel bloated, sore, tired...and my stomach pains haven't gone away.  I could possibly have a fever.  I wish I would have done a bit of research instead of just listening to a friend that gave me the supply.  Really NOT worth it.

Do not buy this product.

Comments about Applied Nutrition Acai Berry Cleanse:

My complaint about this product is the fact that they scam you.  When I ordered online, my computer locked up, and this resulted in a double order of the product, but they did not inform me of this.  I received only 1 trial order,and then cancelled.  After a month I receive the second order and my credit card was charged.  When I called to get this error fixed, they were extremely rude to me, and would not allow me to send the product back.  I do not reccomend ordering this product. It is a scam and if their product was a quality product, they would have no problem refunding the money to a customer.  DO NOT ORDER!  IT IS A SCAM......

worth a shot

from Bedminster, NJ

These things suck :(

from Daly City, CA

Comments about Applied Nutrition Acai Berry Cleanse:

I got a two pack of these things and it was horrible.. when i tried the first box, all i had were stomach pains and it was hard for me to sleep at night, not only that, but i didn't see any results! so i figured that, maybe i should do it a second time. Boy was i wrong! I still got the same side effects AND NO RESULTS. Don't buy these.

DO NOT BUYT IT, IT DOES NOT WORK!!

from Adrian, MI

Comments about Applied Nutrition Acai Berry Cleanse:

I bought the pills and I started taking them daily. I even worked out daily because I had a vacation coming up. I barley lost anything in 14 days I toned up but I lost no weight. These pills were a complete waste of an investment and I would not recommend them to anyone

bought Acai Berry Cleanse at the store, still wasn't worth it

from East Wenatchee, WA

Comments about Applied Nutrition Acai Berry Cleanse:

I read over most the reviews for this product.  I too looked online and almost got scammed into the same thing.  Thank god I ended up not having enough money in my bank account to order it due to a bill I had forgot had been taken out.  Anyway, i went to my local GNC store and bought the product to try it out.  It claims that it detoxifies your digestive tract over a period of two weeks. Of course this is a lot of fancy talk. It is basically a laxative you take for 14 days. I didn't find that it worked for me at all, and I took it as told.  Maybe I didn't follow the diet plan well enough, I'm not sure, but from my experience it is a waste of money and time, ESPECIALLY if you try to order it free online.  It's not worth either the time or the money, and I wouldn't recommend it especially to people with a sensitive digestive tract, unless you want to be in the bathroom all day.  And one last word any diet pill that claims its a "free trial", is not worth your time, so don't make the same mistake as me!