3.6

3.6

Pros

Cons

• Comfort:

More than just for Apple.

A few years ago, well it seems like only a few years ago but a long time ago Apple had released the iPod. Generation after generation had improved the devices and more and more of them needed better quality ear-buds. Around the time that the iPod touch 3rd generation had come out apple began to release these types of ear buds. Unlike their past models these had been given microphones. During that time the idea of a small microphone on a set of ear-buds was so necessary that people who did not have Apple devices still used these ear-buds for their cell phones, mp3, mp4, and other audio compatible things. Most other brand ear-buds were always black in color, but Apple had made a new design of white and a grey smooth surfaced sound guard. The sleek futuristic look of them played the major part in them becoming the most trendiest ear-buds.

Sound Quality
Does not block any sound because there are no rubber part that would play that role.

Comfort
Some times it might fall out of the ear and isn't that secure.

This might not look spectacular now a days but when it came out it was an aw dropping design to feast your eyes on.

You might have to go through several sets of these but they are quit cheap. Also you might encounter the annoyance of having the cord all tangled up.

These are the most uncomfortable headphones ever!

These are the headphones that came with the Apple iPod my mom got me as a Mother's Day gift. I hated the **Apple iPod Headphones** the first time I wore them. Eventually, I stopped using them and bought a different style of headphones.

Sound Quality
I thought the sound that these headphones produced was nothing special. I wasn't able to wear them for long because of 1) they made my ears hurt and 2) my iPod only lived about 2 months, but for the short time I was able to use these, they seemed completely average in the sound department.

Comfort
After only wearing these headphones for about 15 minutes, my ears would start to hurt. I would try adjusting them and they were always painful for me. I prefer earbuds since most brands have adjustable ear pieces and these one-size-fits-all just don't work for my small ears.

I found these awkward to place in my ear. Nothing ever felt comfortable, so I didn't think I was doing it right, but my husband looked and said they were in properly. I didn't like the design of these at all since a perfectly circular shape doesn't seem to be the ideal shape for my ear.

I can't attest to the durability of these headphones since I stopped wearing after a couple uses. They were just too uncomfortable.

These are some of the best headphones I've ever used.

from Brookfield, OH

Comments about Apple iPod Headphones:

I've had a pair of these for over a year now, and they still have not broken. That's a first for me! Most headphones I've used have broken one way or another within 2 months.

Sound Quality
These headphones have a great sound quality for everything I've used them for. Even for phone calls, it's easier to hear with these headphones in than with a normal iPod or iPhone built-in speaker.

Comfort
The earbuds have never caused pain or irritation like some brands can tend to do. I've even been able to fall asleep with these headphones in!

The volume adjuster and speaker built into the headphones are extremely helpful. Also, the earbuds themselves are not bulky in design.

I'm really amazed at how long these headphones have lasted for me. I have a habit of blowing the speakers or breaking the wires in my headphones, yet these have lasted for over a year for me. They've lasted longer than any other brand of headphones I've ever used.

• Comfort:

Easily tangled and frequently broken.

Comments about Apple iPod Headphones:

I have gone through dozens of these little ear buds over the years. They come with every apple product these days and I have a few of these. My list of complaints is lengthy and my list of compliments is short. Firstly, the little metal mesh plates covering the ear buds surface (where sound comes out) has broken and popped out on every pair that I own. This causes the internal wiring to be exposed and more easily damaged. My cats love to chew on these, especially after they have already started to fall apart. The cords are always tangled. The rubbery texture of the cord make it a little bit tricky to untangle. The smooth shape of the ear bud piece make them reasonably comfotable, but they do not stay in the ear. If I walk too quickly, jog, dance, or anything else, the ear buds fall out. If I lean my head too far to the left or right, and the ear buds fall out. It is difficult to clean the ear buds, which can get little bats of ear wax and debris wedged into the crevices of the ear bud. I prefer to keep my ear buds in a purse as a travel headphone pair rather than for daily use.

Good headphones

from Utah

Comments about Apple iPod Headphones:

I received a pair of these headphones with my 32 gigabyte iPod touch. They work great for listening to music on the iPod or the iPad, but they did not come with a built in microphone like the ones that come with an iPhone. I occasionally use them with my iPhone to listen to music or watch a movie when travelling, but they aren't as convenient with my phone since I can't use them to talk hands-free.

Sound Quality
These headphones have a very good sound quality. It's not quite as good as the Skull Candy Titan headphones that I have, but they are better than any other types of headphones that I have.

Comfort
These headphones are very comfortable in my ears. I can often put them in and almost forget that they are in there. They also stay in my ears quite well even when I am running while listening to music on my iPod.

I keep my headphones in a round case that coils the wire without pinching it in order to prevent them from breaking. With this added protection, I have not had any problems with wires breaking, loss of sound quality, or any other durability issues.

My favorite headphones.

Comments about Apple iPod Headphones:

I have always had problems with finding good headphones and never found any, that was of course until I found these iPod headphones!
They are perfect! They fit my ears, never fall out and the sound is good (for headphones to be).

For me these work great for exercising (mostly running), they never fall out and they are very comfortable.

The durability for me is usually 3-5 months. With that said I use them every single day, for everything.

Stopped working after a 8 months of use

Comments about Apple iPod Headphones:

Before I get into the durability of these headphones, lets get some basics covered. They are not comfortable AT ALL. These are the old school headphones that don't have the soft rubber tips most headphones have today. As a result, they fall out of the ear and don't produce good quality. You also have to keep the volume low when using these headphones. Anything above 35% of the volume on your device will be loud enough for people around you to hear in a quiet room. If you put the headphones to 100% (max volume) the headphones become speakers. There would be no point to even put the headphones in your ears since the audio will be playing so loud. There is also no control of the volume from the headphones like the newer versions have. You have to adjust the volume manually from the device you have the headphones plugged into. Finally, after 8 months, the left ear bud stopped playing audio. The headphones become practically useless after that.

Not all that great!

Comments about Apple iPod Headphones:

In my opinion, these apple headphones are hyped up because of the brand. Sound is poor and sounds distant. Blocks out no noise at all.

Sound Quality
Sound is poor. You have to turn the volume up all the way just to get a some what decent sound. The sound is overall poor.

Comfort
The are uncomfortable and don't fit my ears with ease.

Nothing work with the design. The mic is in a convent place.

Apple headphones have a tendency to have a shortage after a while in at least ins of the ears.

• Comfort:

Standard, pretty good quality and not overly expensive.

Comments about Apple iPod Headphones:

I've heard that these earphones aren't comfortable and fall out easily but I really think it depends on your ear shape. They work just fine for me and I have medium sized ears. The sound is decent, and because they're round they're easy to slip in. I know it's not the best thing to do but I've inclusively slept with them and it wasn't at all painful. They're durable if you take care of them, but I also recommend cleaning them if possible since they're white (a baby wipe is fine) In my opinion, I prefer these than the new apple earphones since they also have the mic and pause, play, and volume buttons.

Great Earphones

Comments about Apple iPod Headphones:

These Apple earphones are very good and they come with the Apple iPods.

Sound Quality
Even though these earphones are not in-ear earphones these have pretty good sound quality. With these earphones you can still hear outside noise so that you can still hear people talking to you unless you are blasting the volume..

Comfort
These earphones are very comfortable to use while running or just relaxing

They have a pretty good design. I like the mic control, but it only works with apple products. The clip in the middle is very useful if you just want to listen with one side of the earphones. Something that could be useful but not really required for these earphones is the flat tangle free cable so it does not get tangled so much.

These earphones are very durable. I have used my pair for a few years without having to replace them yet. These earphones can last for a while before they will break.

• Comfort:

I love the headphones,I accidently washed them they still work.

Comments about Apple iPod Headphones:

They are a great pair of headphones that when wet still work just hang them upside down for a day. I accidently put them in the wash when I was doing some cleaning and they went a full cycle when I pulled them out while putting stuff in the dryer and plugged them in they still worked but you could tell they had water in them so I decided to try to drain them by hanging them upside down on my bed and when I did it worked perfectly the next day as if the water drained out.

Sound Quality
They are loud like most headphones should be and that is great when trying to block out noise or to do work or just to ignore someone when they are aggravating you.

Comfort
Sometimes they slipped out when hanging upside down.

They are a perfect fit, I think they should start making them in color. I think the plain white is played out I would love to see more color with the headphones and maybe even more color with different products because this is a great product that I have bought over every other product I have seen out

Love Them!!!!!

Comments about Apple iPod Headphones:

I have a problem with ear buds. Ever since my first mp3 player I've always lost whatever ear buds I had. I don't mean I misplaced them I mean they always stop working for some reason that I couldn't understand. At first they would brake after maybe a month than it became two weeks tops. I really got angry when I only had a pair of ear buds for two days and they stopped working on me. My family said I had bad luck with ear buds so I gave up and stopped buying them. Until I got my first official Apple product, a iPod touch 4th generation. They are amazing. I absolutely love them. They have a soft cord that is bendable. I have caught the baby trying to chew on the and they still work beautifully. Even with them being drooled on.I have fell in love with and I'm never changing these product ear buds I use.Even if they end up tangled in your pocket or your school bag, even your pocket book.