Other Smartphones:
Apple OS Smartphones
Apple
Apple iPhone 5s Smartphone

Quality phone

It's slow until you update. iPhone is still the best phone out there. Simple to use. Just make sure you always update. Small compact phone.

Windsor, MO

true

Best phone I have ever had !

This phone had serve me for over 3 years and still going strong ! No need for upgrade or change !

Los Angeles

true

Apple is a great product

The iphone 5s is a great phone. The camera is great

Alabama

Love Apple!

I love this phone!,

USA

good phone

Hi, mobile data usage really drains the battery whatever phones you used. 4 HOURS of non-stop use of mobile internet will drain the battery. The iphone 5s yhas only MAH of 1500. That is too small. I may suggest use an updated phone with more than 3500 MAH.i have iphone 5s 64gb secondhand refurbished. baterry i have change new one. but stil fast batery drain 6 am to 10 am enternet data online so fast drain. Finger print sensor is not accurate since i update in ios 11 This phone is verygood as a second drive pretty cheap but stay maybe in ios 10 i suggest.i really like this phone, want to purchase one.Looking at the specs of the iphone 5 and the iphone 5s, everything is basically the same. The only difference that i see is that the 5s the iphone 5s has a fingerprint sensor, the operating system and the chipset.

toulouse

I miss this phone

I had this phone after the 4S and liked the improvements. It was faster, better camera and just a lot of fun. I did move up to the 6S Plus but miss this phone because the size was really nice and compact. My new phone is hard to use when running or walking (I have the armband holder, but it's bulky and uncomfortable). I almost regret upgrading!

York, ME

Very Amazing. worth every penny

very good if your looking for a smaller phone that has good software and easy to use

memphis,tennessee

iPhone 5s

This product iphon 5s is verry easy for using but I don't like system iTunes but not easy with me . The system is very securise i love it Thank you so much

Morocco

I would buy this agine

This produck is very very good it's easy in use and light very gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Amirca

Stay for the best

Someone granted me an iPhone 5s recently. Due to my age at 60, I was sceptical of the screen size, but it works well. The phone is updated to v10.3.3 now and there are no issues. I'm personally a heavy computer user and use smartphones for travel only. In this case, the iPhone's fantastic camera with its 120 fps opens a broad field of video possibilities. As someone mentioned it already, this phone is 'old', but it still beats my Nokia WinPhone & Samsung Galaxy in many aspects. The tragic downside in my opinion is the uncomfortable handling with data exchange between iPhone and computers to both directions. The simpleness of Nokia & Samsung via USB data transfer is missing. Instead a huge bulky iTunes software package is necessary to do the same jobs complicated. I still haven't figured out, how to get copied/pasted/dragged music folders from PC transparent on the iPhone. And there is also this Bluetooth thingy - except one BT speaker, no other BT pairings are able, to establish a stable data connection to the Apple. Otherwise, for its age, still a crisp product.

Germany-Niedersachsen