Other Smartphones:
Apple OS Smartphones
Apple
Apple iPhone 5c

Apple iPhone 5c

Pros

• Camera (10)
  • App availablity (8)
  • Operating system (8)
  • Web browsing (8)
  • Screen (7)

Cons

• Battery life (4)
  • Charging time (3)
  • Difficult to customize (3)
  • Speaker quality (3)

• Social networking (8)

• Battery Life:
    • Display/Screen Quality:
    • Call Quality:
    • Phone Construction:
    • Feels fragile (6), Feels sturdy (6)
    • Usability:
    • Simple enough (6), Complicated controls (3), Simple controls (3)
    • Media:
    • Easy to use media player (8), Fast streaming media (8), Gaming (7), Easy to download media (6), Good speaker sound (6)
    • Camera:
    • Good quality (9), Video recording (9), Easy sharing (6), Easy to use (6), Editing tools (6)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Student (7), Gearhead (3), Texting maven (3)

I am in love with my IPhone 5c

I got the IPhone 5c the week it came out. I got it in the neon hot pink color. I used to have the IPhone 4s but I like this one a lot better. The thing that drew me the most to the IPhone 5c was that I could finally get an IPhone in my favorite color. I was stuck at first between getting the IPhone 5s and 5c but I'm really satisfied with my choice. I had ordered the IPhone 5c without even looking at it in person first, so I was kind of nervous about the phone being made out of plastic. It doesn't even feel like plastic though. It's very heavy duty and well made. The plastic doesn't scratch, and I've even dropped it a few times and it hasn't cracked or anything. I like that the screen is a lot bigger then my old IPhone but the body of the phone is a lot slimmer, and not bulky at all. It makes it easier to watch movies and videos or listen to music. The operating system is about the same as my old IPhone, so that wasn't anything new to me. Also the camera quality in the IPhone 5c is amazing. It's like professional quality photos in a little IPhone. I say would say it gives me just as good of quality photos as my digital camera. It has a qhole separate flash next to it, which is a great new touch to the phone.The only difference between the IPhone 5c and the 5s is that the 5c doesn't have the fingerprint recognition which I don't mind. They added a flashlight and some other handy things to the phone that I liked. The only problem I've had so far is that my phone has froze once or twice, which can be fixed by turning it off and then on again. Other then that I haven't had any problems with it. I always have service and my internet works really fast. The sound quality is also really great. I can hear everything clearly, and much louder then my old IPhone. It's a really great phone, and it's inexpensive considering all of the great qualities it has. I'd probably say that this is one of the best phones that has come out so far. I would say if you're choosing between a 5c or 5s it really doesn't matter, it just has to do with color preference. I would definitely recommend the IPhone 5c.

Battery Life
The only downside I've had is that if I tend to use it all day or night my battery gets really low. I charge it anytime I have the time to, other wise it wouldn't stay on all day. If you used this all day without charging it the battery would die.

Display/Screen Quality
Best screen and display quality in a phone by far. The screen itself is much larger then my old IPhone 4s, and the quality of the display is a lot brighter and better looking.

Call Quality
My phone calls are all very clear and easy to hear. I never have a problem with my phone calls dropping in and out. I always have service too which is great.

It's the same as the other IPhones. It's easy to use as long as you've used a smart phone before. It's easy and fast to navigate to all of my apps, and use the internet.

It's a very durable phone. The plastic the IPhone 5c is made out of is really high quality. I've found it to be shatter and scratch resistant. As long as you aren't trying to purposely damage it, it won't break. The screen is really tough too and well made. I've dropped my phone on the floor and my screen hasn't shattered. The plastic on the phone is basically like a phone cover. I've seen other people with other types of smart phones that aren't IPhones and their screens shatter easily. Not with this phone.

I am absolutely in love with this design. I liked that you could pick from a few colors, but I picked the pink. The design is very sleek but fun and bold at the same thing. The design of the new screen is much better, because it's bigger. I like the new charging slot, it's smaller and doesn't take up the whole bottom of the phone. I also liked that the headphone jack was on the bottom instead of the top.

Integrated device

The product is integrated and has a solid structure. A simple operating system. It also contains many wonderful accessories that you can buy to increase the efficiency of the device. This product is universal and this fame did not come from a vacuum because people and grandmother in this device unless you find it in all the devices in the market at this price. Buy it and you are satisfied

It's good phone but the battery is not good for me

from Jordan

Comments about Apple iPhone 5c:

The phone is very good but the problem is the device battery and not its speed

v good

from NY

v good

It's good

from usa

About Me Student

Pros

• App Availablity
  • Battery Life
  • Camera
  • Operating System
  • Screen
  • Web Browsing

I loved the device
    The price for the advantages is also good
    I advise him who was looking for a mobile

• Easy To Download Media, Easy To Use Media Player, Games, Good Speaker Sound
    • Camera Features, Easy To Use, Editing Tools, Good Quality, Video Recording

Integrated device

from libya

About Me Student

Pros

• App Availablity
    • Battery Life
    • Camera
    • Operating System
    • Screen

Cons

• Web Browsing

• Intuitive
    • Easy To Download Media, Easy To Use Media Player, Fast Streaming Media, Games
    • Easy Sharing, Editing Tools, Good Quality, Video Recording

It's very good

About Me Business Professional, Gadget-phobic, Gearhead, Grandparent, Parent, Social Networker, Student, Texting Maven

Pros

• App Availablity
    • Battery Life
    • Camera
    • Easy To Customize
    • Good
    • Operating System
    • Screen
    • Web Browsing
    • WiFi

Cons

• Battery Life
    • Button Configuration
    • Camera
    • Charging time
    • Difficult To Customize
    • Screen
    • Speaker Quality

Comments about Apple iPhone 5c:

Nice it's very good I love it

• Large
    • Feels Fragile, Feels Sturdy
    • Complicated, Intuitive, Simple Enough
    • Media:
    • Easy To Download Media, Easy To Use Media Player, External Media Controls, Fast Streaming Media, Games, Good Speaker Sound
    • Camera:
    • Camera Features, Easy Sharing, Easy To Use, Editing Tools, Good Quality, Video Recording
    • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Loved it

from Nc

About Me Gearhead, Parent, Texting Maven

Pros

• App Availablity
    • Battery Life
    • Camera
    • Operating System
    • Screen
    • Web Browsing
    • WiFi

Cons

• Difficult To Customize
    • Speaker Quality

Comments about Apple iPhone 5c:

Great phone and easy to use like all apple products

• Media:
    • Easy To Download Media, Easy To Use Media Player, Fast Streaming Media, Games, Good Speaker Sound

nice product easy on the Wallet and Functonal

from jordan

About Me Student

Pros

• Camera
    • Easy To Customize
    • Operating System
    • Screen
    • Web Browsing

Cons

• Battery Life
    • Charging time
    • wifi

Comments about Apple iPhone 5c:

it is nice product it is easy to use and small on the Wallet , it is nice appearance with good screen but its size have con also as it is not that good in browsing the internet , watching videos or even playing games and that also affect on the size of battery but in general it is nice product from apple

• Easy To Use Media Player, Fast Streaming Media
    • Good Quality, Video Recording

Easy on the Wallet and Functonal

from CA

About Me Student

Pros

• App Availablity
    • Camera
    • Web Browsing

Cons

• Battery Life

Comments about Apple iPhone 5c:

This is my second iPhone. When upgrading from an earlier model, the phone only costs around $100. This is seriously a great deal! I thought it would break, due to the outer shell being made of plastic... But both it and my $10 case have held up pretty well since release! It's also a nice size- right in between small tablet and 90's flip phone. I'd recommend this product to anyone as long as they get a good case along with it.

• In the Middle- Requires a Case
    • Intuitive
    • Easy To Use Media Player, Fast Streaming Media, Games
    • Easy Sharing, Easy To Use, Good Quality, Video Recording

iphone 5c

from canada toronto

About Me Student, Texting Maven

Pros

• App Availablity
    • Battery Life
    • Operating System
    • Web Browsing
    • WiFi

Cons

• Camera
    • Charging time
    • Screen

Comments about Apple iPhone 5c:

Beautiful and easy to use and its price appropriate phone

• Feels Fragile, Feels Sturdy
    • Easy Sharing, Easy To Use, Editing Tools, Good Quality, Video Recording

I realy like it

from morocco,sidi kacem

About Me Student

Pros

• App Availablity
    • Camera
    • Easy To Customize
    • Operating System
    • Screen
    • Web Browsing
    • WiFi

Cons

• Battery Life

Comments about Apple iPhone 5c:

The iPhone 5c is probably the most criticized since the first iPhone, basically missed the boat for the low-cost . Once it has ignored the price, it is surprising to find her good qualities . What if I told you that this is the most enjoyable ever built iPhone in hand?

• Feels Fragile