4.8
Apple
Apple iPhone 5c

Apple iPhone 5c

4.8

Pros

• Camera (6)
  • Web browsing (5)
  • App availablity (4)
  • Operating system (4)
  • Screen (3)

Cons

• Battery life (3)

• Social networking (4)

Large

• Feels fragile (5)
    • Simple enough (3)
    • Media:
    • Fast streaming media (5), Easy to use media player (4), Gaming (3), Good speaker sound (3)
    • Camera:
    • Good quality (5), Video recording (5), Easy sharing (3), Easy to use (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Student (4)

I am in love with my IPhone 5c

I got the IPhone 5c the week it came out. I got it in the neon hot pink color. I used to have the IPhone 4s but I like this one a lot better. The thing that drew me the most to the IPhone 5c was that I could finally get an IPhone in my favorite color. I was stuck at first between getting the IPhone 5s and 5c but I'm really satisfied with my choice. I had ordered the IPhone 5c without even looking at it in person first, so I was kind of nervous about the phone being made out of plastic. It doesn't even feel like plastic though. It's very heavy duty and well made. The plastic doesn't scratch, and I've even dropped it a few times and it hasn't cracked or anything. I like that the screen is a lot bigger then my old IPhone but the body of the phone is a lot slimmer, and not bulky at all. It makes it easier to watch movies and videos or listen to music. The operating system is about the same as my old IPhone, so that wasn't anything new to me. Also the camera quality in the IPhone 5c is amazing. It's like professional quality photos in a little IPhone. I say would say it gives me just as good of quality photos as my digital camera. It has a qhole separate flash next to it, which is a great new touch to the phone.The only difference between the IPhone 5c and the 5s is that the 5c doesn't have the fingerprint recognition which I don't mind. They added a flashlight and some other handy things to the phone that I liked. The only problem I've had so far is that my phone has froze once or twice, which can be fixed by turning it off and then on again. Other then that I haven't had any problems with it. I always have service and my internet works really fast. The sound quality is also really great. I can hear everything clearly, and much louder then my old IPhone. It's a really great phone, and it's inexpensive considering all of the great qualities it has. I'd probably say that this is one of the best phones that has come out so far. I would say if you're choosing between a 5c or 5s it really doesn't matter, it just has to do with color preference. I would definitely recommend the IPhone 5c.

Battery Life
The only downside I've had is that if I tend to use it all day or night my battery gets really low. I charge it anytime I have the time to, other wise it wouldn't stay on all day. If you used this all day without charging it the battery would die.

Display/Screen Quality
Best screen and display quality in a phone by far. The screen itself is much larger then my old IPhone 4s, and the quality of the display is a lot brighter and better looking.

Call Quality
My phone calls are all very clear and easy to hear. I never have a problem with my phone calls dropping in and out. I always have service too which is great.

It's the same as the other IPhones. It's easy to use as long as you've used a smart phone before. It's easy and fast to navigate to all of my apps, and use the internet.

It's a very durable phone. The plastic the IPhone 5c is made out of is really high quality. I've found it to be shatter and scratch resistant. As long as you aren't trying to purposely damage it, it won't break. The screen is really tough too and well made. I've dropped my phone on the floor and my screen hasn't shattered. The plastic on the phone is basically like a phone cover. I've seen other people with other types of smart phones that aren't IPhones and their screens shatter easily. Not with this phone.

I am absolutely in love with this design. I liked that you could pick from a few colors, but I picked the pink. The design is very sleek but fun and bold at the same thing. The design of the new screen is much better, because it's bigger. I like the new charging slot, it's smaller and doesn't take up the whole bottom of the phone. I also liked that the headphone jack was on the bottom instead of the top.

nice product easy on the Wallet and Functonal

it is nice product it is easy to use and small on the Wallet , it is nice appearance with good screen but its size have con also as it is not that good in browsing the internet , watching videos or even playing games and that also affect on the size of battery but in general it is nice product from apple

nice product easy on the Wallet and Functonal

from jordan

About Me Student

Pros

• Camera
  • Easy To Customize
  • Operating System
  • Screen
  • Web Browsing

Cons

• Battery Life
  • Charging time
  • wifi

• Feels Sturdy
  • Easy To Use Media Player, Fast Streaming Media
  • Good Quality, Video Recording

Easy on the Wallet and Functonal

from CA

About Me Student

Pros

• App Availablity
  • Camera
  • Web Browsing

Cons

• Battery Life

• Out-of-office Productivity

Comments about Apple iPhone 5c:

This is my second iPhone. When upgrading from an earlier model, the phone only costs around $100. This is seriously a great deal! I thought it would break, due to the outer shell being made of plastic... But both it and my $10 case have held up pretty well since release! It's also a nice size- right in between small tablet and 90's flip phone. I'd recommend this product to anyone as long as they get a good case along with it.

• In the Middle- Requires a Case
  • Intuitive
  • Easy To Use Media Player, Fast Streaming Media, Games
  • Easy Sharing, Easy To Use, Good Quality, Video Recording

iphone 5c

from canada toronto

About Me Student, Texting Maven

Pros

• App Availablity
  • Battery Life
  • Operating System
  • Web Browsing
  • WiFi

Cons

• Camera
  • Charging time
  • Screen

Comments about Apple iPhone 5c:

Beautiful and easy to use and its price appropriate phone

• Feels Fragile, Feels Sturdy
  • Media:
  • Easy To Download Media, Easy To Use Media Player, External Media Controls, Fast Streaming Media, Games, Good Speaker Sound
  • Easy Sharing, Easy To Use, Editing Tools, Good Quality, Video Recording

I realy like it

from morocco,sidi kacem

About Me Student

Pros

• App Availablity
  • Camera
  • Easy To Customize
  • Operating System
  • Screen
  • Web Browsing
  • WiFi

Cons

• Battery Life

Comments about Apple iPhone 5c:

The iPhone 5c is probably the most criticized since the first iPhone, basically missed the boat for the low-cost . Once it has ignored the price, it is surprising to find her good qualities . What if I told you that this is the most enjoyable ever built iPhone in hand?

• Complicated
  • External Media Controls, Good Speaker Sound
  • Good Quality

Very good phone

from Lima

Pros

• Camera

Comments about Apple iPhone 5c:

I would buy this iphone because it s functional and pretty

great mobile

from Amine ben tebbane

About Me Gearhead

Pros

• Camera

Cons

• Speaker Quality

Comments about Apple iPhone 5c:

i see the i phone5 its mazing phone for all thing you need best appel made mobile in world

• Complicated
        • Fast Streaming Media
        • Video Recording
        • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Amazing Phone!

Pros

• App Availablity
        • Battery Life
        • Camera
        • Operating System
        • Screen
        • Web Browsing
        • WiFi

Cons

• Difficult To Customize

Comments about Apple iPhone 5c:

Telephone is awesome, dependably meets expectations when I require it to, and once in a while have any issues with the telephone. When I once in a while have an issue here or there, I can call Apple's bolster line and get prompt very talented technical support.

Battery Life

Incredible battery life, deteriorated when iOS7 was discharged.

Presentation/Screen Quality

Astounding screen quality

• Media:
        • Easy To Download Media, Easy To Use Media Player, Fast Streaming Media, Games, Good Speaker Sound
        • Camera:
        • Camera Features, Easy Sharing, Easy To Use, Editing Tools, Good Quality, Video Recording

I love this phone!

Comments about Apple iPhone 5c:

I bought this phone a few months ago as an upgrade to my slow, low resolution android phone. At first I couldn't really decide between a 5s or a cheaper 5c because although the 5c was cheaper, people were telling me not to get it because it was made of plastic and would break easily. I ended up going with the 5c in blue, and I'm totally happy with it! The plastic is very durable too. My favorite part of this phone is definitely the camera. The pictures are great quality and you can edit them to make them look perfect, I also love the panorama effect, it's really cool. The resolution is great compared to my old phone. The call quality is fine, clear most of the time, and it's a super fast phone, everything downloads quickly. The only problems I had with this phone is that the sound went out for a while (which I fixed by holding down the screen on the right side), and the screen was very thin and low quality, it feels like it would break easily if I happened to drop it. Overall it's a good phone.

Good for the Price

Comments about Apple iPhone 5c:

I purchased the iPhone 5c in October of 2013. Overall, I'd have to say that it is a very good iPhone that is slightly cheaper than the iPhone 5s. If you can afford the 5s though, get that. The iPhone 5c has limited durability and should only be purchased as a last resort.

Battery Life
        Great, 10-12 hour battery.

Display/Screen Quality
        Great Retina Display just like Apple promised.

Call Quality
        Normal call quality, just like every other cell phone I've had. Nothing special, not good or bad, just normal.

It's really easy to use. Apple products tend to be that way.

If dropped, (depending on how and what you dropped it on) the screen may slightly "pop" out of the frame. It doesn't pop out enough to be very noticible, but if you press your finger on the corner that it is popping out of, you can feel that it is not correctly aligned with the frame anymore. It doesn't affect the use of the phone at all, it's just strange, most likely because of the 5c's plastic shell.

I'm not very fond of the plastic shell. It almost reminds me of the iPhone 3gs's design.

• Call Quality:

Powerful phone with a compact design

Comments about Apple iPhone 5c:

Easy to use and learn the operating system. Lots of apps to increase productivity (or waste time - let's be honest, right?) Call quality is spectacular. Camera takes great pictures even on a rapid setting.

Battery Life
        Battery lasts great, even with extensive app use. And recharging is "lightning" fast. Less than 3 hours for a full recharge.

Display/Screen Quality
        Not too big that it feels overwhelming, but large enough to see lots of detail. Can be easily viewed by myself and my two kids.

Call Quality
        Calls are crisp and easy to understand. On Verizon network, I rarely have dropped calls.

The iOs platform is super easy to learn and navigate. Even my 3 year-old can navigate my phone.

I have dropped my phone a few times (without a protector case) and have had no damage.

The iphone 5c is visually appealing and comfortably rests in your hand. The single "home" button simplifies use and navigation. The variety of colors is novel and a great way to customize your phone without purchasing an additional case.