Other Smartphones:
Models:
MD382LL/A, MD381LL/A, MD281LL/A, MD280LL/A, MD271LL/A, MD269LL/A
Apple iPhone 4S (64GB)

Apple iPhone 4S (64GB)

Pros

• Camera (3)

• Simple enough (3)

Buy it,you'll like it!

It's a great phone,the call quality of the phone itself is perfect,as long as the call quality you get from your service allows it to do what it can. It does most of the things I used to do on my computer well, and does them quickly. It saves me a lot of time and trouble going to get on the computer to do lots of things like email or looking up things at the spur of the moment at home, and does pretty much everything I would do on my laptop away from home so I no longer carry the laptop now.It has a huge disk for storage,it's fast,what's not to like?The 8mp camera is great,love the picture and video quality.

Battery Life
This is what not to like.So far I have to recharge several times a day,i didn't have this issue with the iPhone 4.I hope its just a bug in the IOS software that will be worked out with the next update.

Display/Screen Quality
Simply the best display on a phone I've ever seem.I wish my other devices looked this good,Like my desktop monitor.Crisp,clean,vibrant colors.No lag that I've noticed.They did this very well.

Call Quality
Call quality I will judge on the phone basis only,not the service behind it.It does manage to stay connected to calls much better than any phones I have owned in the past in this same geographic area.Sound is clear and volume is able to be set too loud,which also has been an issue with other phones.

Very easy to use and very intuative.Not much having to search for ever to find out something.It's all right where you would put things yourself.

I haven't dropped this one or anything yet,but I did have the iPhone 4 and did drop it many times,with a case on it,and I was still able to sell it as IN Mint condition and the glass never broke.I have never had to go to Apple to have something fixed on it or send it in.

I really like the design except for one small thing,I don't like the feel of the flat back glass in my hand during a call.I much prefered the curved 3 or 3G iPhone.Otherwise very well designed.

Over Rated

Good phone, Not as good as people make out.Everyone has one around the town and its kind of nice to fit in with everyone.However when it comes down to it and using the smartphone to get stuff done the iPhone just isn't capable and there are a lot of features exclusive to apple however these features separate you from the rest of the smartphone users.

Battery Life
Hardly lasts a day cant get a good days use out of it and have to monitor apps and tasks on order to conserve battery life.

Display/Screen Quality
The iPhone 4s does has a beautiful display which displays bright vibrant colours.

Call Quality
Call quality is good but I did find it often that I would accidentally drop calls but there was never a problem with hearing or receive calls.

The IPhone 4S is very easy and simple to use and I believe anyone could get use one in a very short space of time. However the screen estate is simply just to small.

This phone is pathetic one drop of this phone and is smashed you will have to buy a quality case for the phone in order to keep it from smashing!

The iPhone 4s is great looking phone,It looks very classy and the phone doest look or feel cheap.

i like it it's very nice

from Germany

About Me Student

Pros

• Camera

Cons

• Web Browsing

Comments about Apple iPhone 4S (64GB):

It's easy to use and very good but the size is compact

• Compact
  • Feels Fragile
  • Media:
  • External Media Controls
  • Camera:
  • Easy To Use

IPHONE 4S

from Riyadh

Pros

• App Availablity
  • Battery Life
  • Camera
  • Easy To Customize
  • Operating System
  • Screen
  • WiFi

Cons

• Charging time

THIS IS GOOD

• Compact
    • Feels Sturdy

LIBYA

from LIBYA

About Me Social Networker

Pros

• App Availablity
    • Battery Life
    • Camera
    • Easy To Customize
    • Operating System
    • Screen
    • WiFi

Cons

• Battery Life
    • Button Configuration
    • Camera
    • Charging time
    • Difficult To Customize
    • Screen
    • Speaker Quality

• Entertainment
    • Games
    • Out-of-office Productivity
    • Social Networking
    • Texting

Comments about Apple iPhone 4S (64GB):

GOOD

• Phone Size:
    • Just Right
    • Phone Construction:
    • Feels Sturdy
    • Usability:
    • Simple Enough
    • Media:
    • Easy To Use Media Player, Games
    • Camera:
    • Good Quality

likes this

Comments about Apple iPhone 4S (64GB):

This device is a product of Apple severe bums the company does not differ from the two are the best companies in the world in the field of hardware industry so this is your device includes an integrated in all respects.

Battery Life
    Rate battery contact iphone s4 615 minutes at a minimum. The contact Internet Faisal ratio to 298 minutes at a minimum. Is this the results we come to the life of the battery is good.

In terms of screen resolution up to 640x960, and this means it's high precision

Lcd screen, a kind of waffle screens. The screen is a good measure of the scale. The increase in pixel density of 326ppi screen is considered very high.

Excellent high definition

Very easy to use and can be understood quickly.

The use of glass-reinforced front and rear, giving a sense of luxury, with the use of resistant to finger prints materials.
    - Metal revolves around the device completely. And is one of the most powerful agencies in terms of durability

Wonderful and attractive design.

Beautiful phone

Comments about Apple iPhone 4S (64GB):

The Apple iPhone 4S is a stylish phone . I have been having this phone since it came out and to this day it work like the first day I bought it .

This phone is the most beautiful phone that I bought in my life . It's a stylish phone and . It is not a new phone but I can do everything I want in it .

I would never think of buying a new phone .

Battery Life
    The battery life in Apple iphone 4S is amazing . You can use this phone as long as you want without charging your phone . You should charge your phone only once a day . Don't worry it charge quickly .

Display/Screen Quality
    The screen quality is great . The colors are amazing and it's very easy to use .

Call Quality
    I don't have any problem in that . Calling people is very easy in this phone . The call quality is great you can clearly be heard .

It's very easy to use even if you was an android fan

This phone is very durable . I bought this phone since it came out and I don't have any problem with it .

The design is good and stylish . It's small , simple and lightweight .

wonderful phone

Comments about Apple iPhone 4S (64GB):

this phone has wonderful capabilities and really works when I need it to. It is great for all the utility options they have; such as calender, alarms, the ability to connect your email to the phone. Then in terms of camera qualities- it is fantastic. It has both front facing cameras and a back facing camera- both have good quality. The HDR photo option is even more wonderful because it allows High Definition Resolution photos which is wonderful, because it eliminates the need for an expensive camera. I also especially like how many applications they App Store has. I also enjoy how many free applications the application store has. This phone also has much more free ringtones preloaded on the phone as compared to older versions of this phone. I also like how the phone is super customizable to what you want it to look like and you can organize all your applications into different folders by their use or by their type of for any other specific use.

Great phone

Comments about Apple iPhone 4S (64GB):

While being a leading phone at the time of it's release, it is a bit outdated now. It still got me through two years of my life and worked very well the entire time. The App Store beats out Google Play by a long shot. The quality of the apps is just incredible.

Battery Life
    The batter life is just good enough to get the phone through the day with pretty average use. If you do anything else, such as playing intensive games or watching netflix, the batter will need to be recharged partway through.

Display/Screen Quality
    The retina display is incredible and shows amazing detail. The colors and contrast cannot be matched.

Call Quality
    I never had a single issue with the quality of the call. Very clear on both ends.

Apple designed iOS to be incredibly easy to use for everyone and it always has been. The phone is very ergonomical to hold and touch the entire screen only using one hand.

While it's great if you don't drop it, the glass on the front and back can break fairly easily.

One of Apple's best designs on the iPhone.

Greatest Phone!

Comments about Apple iPhone 4S (64GB):

The Iphone 4s is the best phone i've ever had. I love the apps on this phone and the app market is great. I am a girl and i hate big phones so when i got the 4s i was so excited because of how small and thin it is. I received mine in white and i love it. I can't go anywhere without my Iphone 4s. I use it for everything. The ringtones provided are awesome and the camera is amazing on this phone. My husband is jealous because his camera does not work as well as my camera on my phone does. I love being able to check my emails and go on the internet on this phone. This phone fits perfectly in my hand and the games on the Iphone 4s are great. The screen quality is amazing and i couldn't ask for anything better. The call quality is great and i have no problems whatsoever. The battery life on the Iphone 4s is perfect. I can go for hours playing on my phone and the battery life is still excellent. I really love the design of the phone. It's one of my greatest phones yet. I would recommend the Iphone 4s to anyone.

• Call Quality:

very affordable and woth it

I give 10 for over alk rating because everything on this phone is amazing

It takes 3 days before your charger will be battery low

Display/Screen Quality
    The screen quality is awosome very clear

Call Quality
    When call you can clearly heard the voice on the other line

This phone is easy to use

This is very affordable

The design is very amazing. Everybody loves it

The Apple iPhone 4S is an evolution

Comments about Apple iPhone 4S (64GB):

The Apple iPhone 4S is one of those phones that you would need to get, as it represents the new technological trend that most people are looking for. It is better than its previous versions, and most of its characteristics have seriously improved. It has a great battery life, lasting many days. The screen quality has improved and it is more sensitive to touch. As always, the call quality is great and very clear. Overall, if you are thinking to buy a new phone, an iPhone would be the best choice. You would never regret it!

Battery Life
    Its battery is very durable, you can use your phone for many days and if you use it too much, its battery could last more than two days.

It is very durable; however, if it falls probably the screen would get seriously damaged. But it you take care of it, it will last more than two years.

The design is both simple and beautiful. Apple products are widely recognized by its beautiful and simple designs, and this is not the exception.