Other Smartphones:
Models:
MD380LL/A, MD379LL/A, MD279LL/A, MD278LL/A, MC921LL/A, MC919LL/A
Apple iPhone 4S (32 GB)

Apple iPhone 4S (32 GB)

Pros

• Camera (10)
  • App availablity (7)
  • Operating system (6)
  • Wifi (6)
  • Screen (5)

Cons

• Battery life (6)
  • Screen (3)

• Camera (6)

• Battery Life:
    • Display/Screen Quality:
    • Call Quality:
    • Phone Construction:
    • Feels sturdy (6), Feels fragile (4)
    • Simple enough (10)
    • Media:
    • Easy to download media (5), Gaming (5), Easy to use media player (3), External media controls (3), Fast streaming media (3)
    • Camera:
    • Easy to use (8), Good quality (8), Video recording (7), Camera features (4), Easy sharing (4)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Student (4), Social networker (3)

One you go iPhone, it's hard to go back! :)

My overall rating of my iPhone 4s(White) is very good. I really enjoy having a pocket phone/pc! There is a huge selection of apps and games. I really like having a camera at my fingertips. The 8 MP camera is decent. There are also many photo apps available to edit and make special effects.

I enjoy iMessaging and Facetime with other iphone users. This phone acts as "my everything". Radio, camera, phone, computer, entertainment and personal assistant.

One thing I am disappointed with is SIRI and consider it basically worthless. An EPIC FAIL. Android has better "personal assistants" if you jailbreak, you are able to download and use them too. Or, you can add tweaks to Siri. If you are considering buying an iPhone 4S for SIRI, then don't bother.

I am very happy with iPhone 4S overall and have no desire to upgrade to a 5. None. I feel Apple pushes out products too quickly and then has to troubleshoot numerous software and hardware issues. iOS 6 is available for 4S.

If you want your 4S to run faster, then jailbreak and delete the THOUSANDS of language packs that come pre-installed. You don't need all of them and your phone will run much faster! If you want your camera to take panoramic shots, there is 3rd party apps for that ;) The Siri updates are basically the same ones that JB community have been using for months :)

This is one happy iPhone user!

Battery Life
The battery life is good ONLY IF you are a light user. Occasional emailing, texting and talk. If you are a heavy user like myself, you will need a car charger and an extra wall charger. That said, the iphone battery life is much better than some Android phones I had(such as HTC Evo).

It would be better if we had the option of using an extended battery.

Display/Screen Quality
The display/screen quality is just satisfactory. Nothing special. I do like that the screen is not very easily scratched. That is a huge plus since my 2 year grabs my phone every chance she gets! :0

Call Quality
The call quality is good to very good. I don't consider it very good because I experience a fair amount of "call failures." My calls will occasionally drop for no reason despite having a strong signal. On the other hand, normally my reception is crystal clear and it feels like I'm talking on a landline phone! :)

Ok, this phone is incredibly easy to use! This phone is very user friendly. It is very easy to set up and navigate.

I consider iPhone 4S to be very durable. It has been dropped and played with by my 2 year old and it still looks and functions like a brand new phone! There are no scratches, dents...etc I do use a case which does help.

I think the design IS good but it leaves very little in the way of customization. This is easy to get around by jailbreaking. If you jailbreak, then the optional customizing is endless :) That said, I do like the simple design and have not changed it yet.

Also, I would change the design of the phone to allow the use of a micro usb card and an extended life battery.

I want to throw you out and kill your family, but I love you.

How can one begin to explain the iphone: It does nothing and everything you want all at once. How is this possible you may ask? (Although almost EVERYONE has experienced this at least once in their lives) Just grab your friends or family members phones and try to do anything...search, make a call, message, change the ring tone....everything is THERE in your reach but there are probably hoops and rings of fire to jump through first.

Battery Life
Worst ever for such a useful phone. How are you not going to drain your batter when one applications will suck the life out of it? WHY does Apple do this?? Simple- Marketing. Buy the extended battery, UP your meggas....No. Equip the phone for what its used for, thank you!

Display/Screen Quality
Could be bigger (thats what she said) not length but width (she also said that) to accommodate any picture your going to look at.

Call Quality
I think this is more based of your service provider so its rather unfair to say Apple is the cause of Sprint not having coverage (however I drove all across the country and only hit dead spots twice and they were very obvious dead zones....humans couldn't even have survived out there in death Vally!!)

Like I said everything you want to do is worded weird, in a strange subcategory, not available without a date plan, or just flat out not an option. Its ALMOST an option like Sari....but that gets you nothing without an update or an app. SO how can we say the phone it self is useful if it just applications and subcategories?

Drop it once your screwed for life. Didn't purchase the protections plan, your life is over.

First and best design out there for smart phones. This is why this review is so bipolar.

Awsome phone!

from Jahra , Kuwait

About Me Student

Pros

• App Availablity
  • Camera
  • Easy To Customize
  • Operating System
  • Screen
  • Web Browsing
  • WiFi

Cons

• Battery Life
  • Speaker Quality

Comments about Apple iPhone 4S (32 GB):

It's a really good product , I prefer Apple by the way , but the only thing I didn't like about it is downlaoding files because it doesn't support all kinds of files.

• Fast Streaming Media, Games
  • Good Quality, Video Recording

Nn

from Batna

About Me Social Networker

Pros

• App Availablity
  • Camera
  • Cool battery
  • WiFi

Cons

• Battery Life
  • Camera
  • Screen

This phone it's good

• Easy To Download Media
    • Camera Features, Easy To Use

Its good product

from Tripoli

About Me Business Professional

Pros

• App Availablity
    • Battery Life
    • Operating System

Cons

• Charging time

• Out-of-office Productivity

Comments about Apple iPhone 4S (32 GB):

Its easy to use and good phone

• Easy To Use

Phone in the grandest

from algers algers

About Me Student, Texting Maven

Pros

• iOS 5.0 is one of the best modifications
    • Operating System

Cons

• Battery Life
    • The battery was the worst thing in the phone

Comments about Apple iPhone 4S (32 GB):

Phone used in the filming and download great apps that are available to and I am satisfied on the Use of this remarkable phone and I would advise buy it for accuracy and quality of the video camera and the system of voice commands (siri)

• Phone is easy to use
    • Camera Resolution is what distinguishes iphone4s, Good Quality

Wonderful device from veteran company in the hardware

from NY

About Me Student

Pros

• Camera
    • Screen
    • Web Browsing

Cons

• Button Configuration
    • Charging time

Comments about Apple iPhone 4S (32 GB):

It is not complicated to use and has a good light and a camera in the pocket ....

• Easy To Download Media
    • Camera Features, Good Quality, Video Recording

i would buy this

from algeria

Pros

• Camera

Cons

• Web Browsing

I like it

I like this phone

from Libya

About Me Parent, Social Networker

Pros

• App Availablity
      • Battery Life
      • Camera
      • Easy To Customize
      • Operating System
      • Screen
      • WiFi

Cons

• Speaker Quality

Comments about Apple iPhone 4S (32 GB):

Buying the iPhone 4s was the best thing I have ever done. With the 8 megapixel I'll never miss another beautiful moment un-captured. Siri is of great help as well assisting me on all task. It's like having my own personal assistant.

• Media:
      • Easy To Download Media, Easy To Use Media Player, External Media Controls, Fast Streaming Media, Games
      • Camera:
      • Camera Features, Easy Sharing, Easy To Use, Editing Tools, Good Quality, Video Recording

Each phone is very cool

from Algeria

About Me Parent

Pros

• Camera
      • WiFi

Cons

• Battery Life

Comments about Apple iPhone 4S (32 GB):

Each phone is very cool. I liked very much splendor splendor from all sides

• Intuitive
      • External Media Controls
      • Easy Sharing, Easy To Use, Video Recording

I like this phone and its quality.

from us. ny

About Me Social Networker

Pros

• App Availablity
      • Battery Life

Cons

• Camera
      • Screen

• Social Networking

Comments about Apple iPhone 4S (32 GB):

the iphone 4s is a perferct and modern phone its camera is good enough to do what you want ,the ios is fast and excellent and you can use the social networks very simple.

• Games, Good Speaker Sound
      • Easy To Use, Good Quality

Edifice splendor device

from Saudi Arabia Jeddah

About Me Student

Pros

• App Availablity
      • Camera
      • Easy To Customize
      • Operating System
      • Screen
      • Web Browsing
      • WiFi

Cons

• Battery Life

• Out-of-office Productivity
      • Social Networking

Comments about Apple iPhone 4S (32 GB):

This product I have a favorite because it is easy to use and fast to surf the Internet when in addition to Alcamrh and memory really that this product is worth buying.

• Media:
      • Easy To Download Media, Easy To Use Media Player, External Media Controls, Fast Streaming Media, Good Speaker Sound
      • Easy Sharing, Easy To Use, Editing Tools, Good Quality, Video Recording