Other Smartphones:
Models:
MD380LL/A, MD379LL/A, MD279LL/A, MD278LL/A, MC921LL/A, MC919LL/A
Apple iPhone 4S (32 GB)

Apple iPhone 4S (32 GB)

Pros

• Camera (18)
  • App availablity (13)
  • Wifi (13)
  • Operating system (12)
  • Screen (11)

Cons

• Battery life (11)
  • Camera (5)
  • Charging time (5)
  • Screen (5)
  • Button configuration (4)

• Gaming (13)

• Battery Life:
    • Display/Screen Quality:
    • Call Quality:
    • Phone Construction:
    • Feels sturdy (11), Feels fragile (6)
    • Usability:
    • Simple enough (15), Simple controls (4)
    • Media:
    • Easy to download media (12), Gaming (11), Easy to use media player (9), Fast streaming media (8), Good speaker sound (8)
    • Camera:
    • Good quality (15), Easy to use (13), Video recording (13), Easy sharing (11), Camera features (10)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Social networker (8), Student (8), Business professional (6), Parent (5), Texting maven (5)
    • I received a sample (27), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (3)

One you go iPhone, it's hard to go back! :)

My overall rating of my iPhone 4s(White) is very good. I really enjoy having a pocket phone/pc! There is a huge selection of apps and games. I really like having a camera at my fingertips. The 8 MP camera is decent. There are also many photo apps available to edit and make special effects.

I enjoy iMessaging and Facetime with other iphone users. This phone acts as "my everything". Radio, camera, phone, computer, entertainment and personal assistant.

One thing I am disappointed with is SIRI and consider it basically worthless. An EPIC FAIL. Android has better "personal assistants" if you jailbreak, you are able to download and use them too. Or, you can add tweaks to Siri. If you are considering buying an iPhone 4S for SIRI, then don't bother.

I am very happy with iPhone 4S overall and have no desire to upgrade to a 5. None. I feel Apple pushes out products too quickly and then has to troubleshoot numerous software and hardware issues. iOS 6 is available for 4S.

If you want your 4S to run faster, then jailbreak and delete the THOUSANDS of language packs that come pre-installed. You don't need all of them and your phone will run much faster! If you want your camera to take panoramic shots, there is 3rd party apps for that ;) The Siri updates are basically the same ones that JB community have been using for months :)

This is one happy iPhone user!

Battery Life
The battery life is good ONLY IF you are a light user. Occasional emailing, texting and talk. If you are a heavy user like myself, you will need a car charger and an extra wall charger. That said, the iphone battery life is much better than some Android phones I had(such as HTC Evo).

It would be better if we had the option of using an extended battery.

Display/Screen Quality
The display/screen quality is just satisfactory. Nothing special. I do like that the screen is not very easily scratched. That is a huge plus since my 2 year grabs my phone every chance she gets! :0

Call Quality
The call quality is good to very good. I don't consider it very good because I experience a fair amount of "call failures." My calls will occasionally drop for no reason despite having a strong signal. On the other hand, normally my reception is crystal clear and it feels like I'm talking on a landline phone! :)

Ok, this phone is incredibly easy to use! This phone is very user friendly. It is very easy to set up and navigate.

I consider iPhone 4S to be very durable. It has been dropped and played with by my 2 year old and it still looks and functions like a brand new phone! There are no scratches, dents...etc I do use a case which does help.

I think the design IS good but it leaves very little in the way of customization. This is easy to get around by jailbreaking. If you jailbreak, then the optional customizing is endless :) That said, I do like the simple design and have not changed it yet.

Also, I would change the design of the phone to allow the use of a micro usb card and an extended life battery.

I want to throw you out and kill your family, but I love you.

How can one begin to explain the iphone: It does nothing and everything you want all at once. How is this possible you may ask? (Although almost EVERYONE has experienced this at least once in their lives) Just grab your friends or family members phones and try to do anything...search, make a call, message, change the ring tone....everything is THERE in your reach but there are probably hoops and rings of fire to jump through first.

Battery Life
Worst ever for such a useful phone. How are you not going to drain your batter when one applications will suck the life out of it? WHY does Apple do this?? Simple- Marketing. Buy the extended battery, UP your meggas....No. Equip the phone for what its used for, thank you!

Display/Screen Quality
Could be bigger (thats what she said) not length but width (she also said that) to accommodate any picture your going to look at.

Call Quality
I think this is more based of your service provider so its rather unfair to say Apple is the cause of Sprint not having coverage (however I drove all across the country and only hit dead spots twice and they were very obvious dead zones....humans couldn't even have survived out there in death Vally!!)

Like I said everything you want to do is worded weird, in a strange subcategory, not available without a date plan, or just flat out not an option. Its ALMOST an option like Sari....but that gets you nothing without an update or an app. SO how can we say the phone it self is useful if it just applications and subcategories?

Drop it once your screwed for life. Didn't purchase the protections plan, your life is over.

First and best design out there for smart phones. This is why this review is so bipolar.

Ok

from Bahrain

Greaat

My husband still has his!

from York, ME

About Me Business Professional, Social Networker, Texting Maven

Pros

• App Availablity
  • Battery Life
  • Camera
  • Easy To Customize
  • Operating System
  • Screen

Comments about Apple iPhone 4S (32 GB):

I had this phone for two years, then upgraded to the 5S. My husband took this phone and even though he has a Samsung smartphone, he uses the 4S for music when he mows. He loves it and honestly, I think he kind of misses the iPhone, LOL

• Intuitive, Simple Enough
    • Easy To Download Media, Easy To Use Media Player, Games, Good Speaker Sound
    • Camera:
    • Camera Features, Easy Sharing, Easy To Use, Editing Tools, Good Quality, Video Recording

Its good and its later phones are more better

from Irbid Jordan

About Me Social Networker

Pros

• App Availablity
    • Camera
    • Games
    • Operating System
    • Screen
    • Very Fast Charging
    • WiFi

Cons

• Battery Life

Comments about Apple iPhone 4S (32 GB):

This phone was the first step to the amazing Iphone brand
    What made me buy this phone was the Operating system
    Its safe updated regular pace
    This phone was amazing I still use it right now
    Its easy and safe to download movies and music and games
    Very easy to use social media there
    First Tune up And its ready to use
    Icloud is a bit complicated but still usefull
    It fell from my hands a couple of times still in a good shape except the screen which I replaced
    The Store has a wide variety of apps
    Unfortunately this phone battery ends very fast Especially while playing games or watching videos even so it charges very fast in compensation for that
    So It would make it amazing
    this app storage is quite good
    Its a good choice to have multiple sizes for several uses

• Complicated
    • Media:
    • Easy To Download Media, Easy To Use Media Player, Fast Streaming Media, Games, Good Speaker Sound

4s very good space

from Algeria

Pros

• Camera
    • Operating System

Cons

• Camera

Comments about Apple iPhone 4S (32 GB):

good

• Phone Size:
      • Just Right
      • Media:
      • Easy To Use Media Player, Fast Streaming Media
      • Camera:
      • Easy Sharing, Good Quality

I would not buy it now

from Germany

About Me Business Professional, Gearhead, Parent, Student

Pros

• App Availablity
      • Battery Life
      • Camera
      • Easy To Customize
      • Operating System
      • Screen
      • WiFi

Cons

• Battery Life
      • Button Configuration
      • Web Browsing

Comments about Apple iPhone 4S (32 GB):

it was so good and fast but sometimes the battery was be in heat

• Feels Fragile
      • Intuitive
      • Easy To Download Media, Good Speaker Sound
      • Camera Features, Video Recording
      • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Awesome iPhone.

from Dubai

About Me Parent, Social Networker, Student, Texting Maven

Pros

• App Availablity
      • Battery Life
      • Camera
      • Easy To Customize
      • WiFi

Cons

• Charging time

Comments about Apple iPhone 4S (32 GB):

I buy this Apple iPhone, what I really like about this iPhone is that you can easily download movies and music and also I use it to download a lot of apps, its very very awesome, texting in iPhone was perfect. I'd like to recommend this product to my friends and family's because it's very good product.
      One thing I did not like about this iPhone is that it gets slower when you use it too much, but it's still good.
      Thank you.

• Camera Features, Easy Sharing, Easy To Use, Editing Tools, Good Quality

this is a good phone with that space

from Saudi Arabia

Comments about Apple iPhone 4S (32 GB):

very good body and internal space

it's amazing

from Cairo,Egypt

About Me Business Professional, Gadget-phobic, Gearhead, Grandparent, Parent, Social Networker, Student, Texting Maven

Pros

• App Availablity
      • Battery Life
      • Camera
      • Easy To Customize
      • Operating System
      • Screen
      • WiFi

Cons

• Battery Life
      • Button Configuration
      • Camera
      • Charging time
      • Difficult To Customize
      • Screen
      • Speaker Quality

• Out-of-office Productivity

Comments about Apple iPhone 4S (32 GB):

It's amazing phone to use , i recommend it to users

• Media:
      • Easy To Download Media, Easy To Use Media Player, External Media Controls, Fast Streaming Media, Games, Good Speaker Sound
      • Camera:

i would buy this iphone more than one time

from london

About Me Business Professional, Gearhead, Grandparent, Social Networker, Student, Texting Maven

Pros

• App Availablity
      • Battery Life
      • Camera
      • Easy To Customize
      • Operating System
      • Screen
      • WiFi

Cons

• Battery Life
      • Button Configuration
      • Camera
      • Charging time
      • Screen
      • Speaker Quality

• Out-of-office Productivity

Comments about Apple iPhone 4S (32 GB):

The 4S is a very good phone and has all the quality and ease of use hat one has come to expect of Apple. I bought it to integrate seamlessly with my i Mac and iPad and I have not been disappointed. Only one or two niggles. I would like the ability to use one of my favorite music downloads as the ringtone, as I could with my old Android, but with the iPhone you have to purchase one from the iTunes store and the choice is somewhat limited. Also, it is a bit too easy to delete emails by absent mindlessly twiddling your thumb!. Otherwise, well satisfied with my purchase.

very good.

from LIBYA - TRIPOLI +218

About Me Business Professional

Pros

• Camera
      • Easy To Customize
      • Screen
      • WiFi

Cons

• Battery Life

no comments