But, there's a newer version

See latest version

Other Smartphones:
Apple OS Smartphones
Apple
MC678LL/A

Apple iPhone 4 (32GB)

Pros

• Attractive (36)
  • Easy navigation (29)
  • Long battery life (23)
  • Great OS (22)
  • Brilliant display (21)

Cons

• Poor battery life (12)
  • Screen scratches easily (12)
  • Small buttons / controls (12)
  • Difficult navigation (10)
  • Non QWERTY keypad (7)

• Gaming (43)

• Battery Life:
    • Display/Screen Quality:
    • Call Quality:
    • Bluetooth Connectivity:
    • Quality connection (29), Fair (12), Poor connection (11)
    • Data Connection Speed:
    • Fast (36), Average (18)
    • Cell Phone Camera:
    • Easy to use (45), Takes clear pictures (19), Hard to use (3), Poor image quality (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Student (32), Practical (9), Business professional (7), Parent (6), Gearhead (4)
    • I received a sample (46), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (16)

It is a great phone and keeps me VERY entertained!

The iPhone 4 is no small thing to review. In the gadget world a new piece of Apple hardware is a major event, preceded by rumors, speculation, an over-the-top announcement, and finally days, weeks, or months of anticipation from an ever-widening fan base. The iPhone 4 is certainly no exception -- in fact, it may be Apple's most successful launch yet, despite some bumps on the road. We've already seen Apple and AT&T's severs overloaded on the first day of pre-orders, the ship date for the next set of phones pushed back due to high demand, and die hard fans outside of Apple locations a week before the phone is actually available. It's a lot to live up to, and the iPhone 4 is doing its best -- with features like a super-fast A4 CPU, a new front-facing camera and five megapixel shooter on the back, a completely new industrial design, and that outrageous Retina Display, no one would argue that Apple has been asleep at the wheel. So the question turns to whether or not the iPhone 4 can live up to the intense hype. I think it's a great phone, really I do. It keeps me entertained and i'm always making videos on it! I really liked this phone my friends are a little jealous, except I have one friend that  has it too! And we are always talking on facetime it's pretty fun. And I like to download many apps for when I get bored. I also like the new design, the other one was weird to me... this one is better These are some more reasons why I like it:

1) The screen beats all competitors on the market at the moment. Content looks clear, bright and pleasing on the eye. Web pages are no longer a strain on they eye and pictures look vivid and life like and are in greater detail.2) It's an iPhone and the ease of use is second to none.3) The camera takes great pics and the flash is very bright. Low light pictures can be produced with ease.4) It's fun5) web pages always open when not on wifi and on the move.6) The Facetime facility is a + over the 3gs7) The product has a sturdy and well built feel to it.It is true what others have stated here on this forum once you hold the device you won't want to put it down.

8) The glass front and backs are better constructed & thicker than the 3G & 3GS models which were prone to crack and break quite easily (believe me I say this from painful and costly experience - my 3G front screen broke twice in the space of a month - once in my pocket and another time when I inadvertently dropped it costing me nearly £200.00 to have them replaced as they are not covered under warranty or insurrance)9) Wifi is b/g/n compatible which enables one to access wifi with a greater distance from a router10) The device is faster than it predicessors with a faster processor.11) It has a faster and far superior graphics processor and than it's previous models and in comparision to other smart phones on the market, making it better for gaming & video.12) The 512mb of internal memory is more than sufficient for IOS4 and leads to faster multitasking.13) The new design took some time to grow on me (I liked the original design it stood out from other phones on the market) This new look resembles many other phones on the market.14) The possible long term safety benefits of having an antenna being on the outside of the phone not exposing the brain to the potential harmful radiation that can be ommitted by mobile phone signals

but there ARE flaws too, The iPhone 4 rear camera has taken some spectacular outdoor shots and even produced HD video good enough for music videos but indoors, it’s another story. Many users have reported that faulty automatic white balance causes many low-light shots to take on an extremely yellow cast. Macworld documented it with a side-by-side test of four different cameras, including previous iPhone versions, and only the iPhone 4 seemed to interpret white sheets as yellow.

also the glass can be easily scratched or broken. And The Iphone 4 appears to have some trouble with WiFi....also it uses Bing instead of Google for Internet search I like google better -.-' but I think a pretty good phone anyway, but thats just MY opinion...

Too early to buy this cell phone!

My wife and I finished out Sprint contract and wanted to discover the world of APPS!  She chose a Blackberry and I chose the iPhone 4.

We spent about 45...Read complete review

We spent about 45 minutes on the phone with the very courtieous AT&T rep, who guided us through our options and choices.  We patiently waited for the delivery of the phones which showed up yesterday.  While i was at work, she activated her new phone with new number and went merrily on her way.

I got home and immediately opened the box and proceeded to charge and activate it.  First you have to download iTunes (which I did while waiting for the phone to arrive) then activate the phone itself through their program.  After completing that, I then went to the AT&T site to complete the activation.  Everything up to this point was easy and no trouble at all.

I followed the instructions on power cycling the phone when completed, then left it on the charger and took care of some errands since I had to wait for the activation to go through the system anyway.

When I finally made my first call attempts, the call would go through but a long delay from dialing the number to actually connecting.  I could see the call connected visually on the nice display but could not hear anyone.  A few power cycles later it finally started getting sound.  I sat at one chair and my wife sat at another to play with our phones.  My signal would go from 1 bar, to 3 bars, to searching.  This continued to randomly cycle with me and the phone sitting perfectly still, meanwhile my wife had full service all the time.

I contacted AT&T upset that I was having this issue that I thought had been resolved by now.  They sent me over to a technical team who determined that my brand new SIMM card was faulty.  So here I sit with no phone and the wife is taking it into a local store to get it replaced.  Good thing I have not cancelled my Sprint service yet!

I would buy this product again and again because wonderful

from amine2002

About Me Student

Pros

• Big Buttons
  • Brilliant Display
  • Easy Navigation
  • Good Interface w/email
  • Great Battery Life
  • Great OS
  • QWERTY Keypad
  • wonderful

Cons

• There is no harm in

• Organizing Schedule
  • Terrific The best thing I've seen in my life
  • wonderful

wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful

• Easy To Use, Takes Clear Pictures, wonderful

a phone not like other phones

from morrocco oujda

About Me Student

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Easy Navigation
  • Great OS

Cons

• normal battery life
  • Poor Interface w/email

Comments about Apple iPhone 4 (32GB):

this phone has a good speed of running games and apps but what I really do not like about this product is his small screen but everything else is good

• Poor Connection
  • Easy To Use, not very much clear

i would buy this product again and again

from algeria. msila. hamam dalaa

About Me Business Professional, Gearhead, Practical

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Brilliant Display
  • Great Battery Life
  • Great OS

Cons

• Difficult Navigation
  • Non QWERTY Keypad
  • Poor Interface w/email
  • Small Buttons

Comments about Apple iPhone 4 (32GB):

How you use the prodict things that are great about it things that arent great about it

• Large
  • Easy To Use, Takes Clear Pictures

Yvonne It's a very good and beautiful

from New York

About Me Practical, Student

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Brilliant Display
  • Good Interface w/email

Cons

• Difficult Navigation
  • Non QWERTY Keypad
  • Poor Battery Life
  • Poor OS

IPhone very Mmtaaz in Astamaalh
An elegant much

• Poor Connection
  • Average
  • Easy To Use, Takes Clear Pictures
  • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

This phone is the most beautiful

from morocco

About Me Student

Pros

• Great Battery Life

Cons

• Poor Battery Life

I am a student of the State of Morocco

I LIKE THAT

from libya

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Brilliant Display
  • Easy Navigation
  • Good Interface w/email
  • Great Battery Life
  • Great OS
  • QWERTY Keypad

Cons

• Screen Scratches Easily

• Organizing Schedule

i HAVE ONE /I LIKE IT IT'S amazing

• Easy To Use, Takes Clear Pictures, قدة عالية

from newyork

About Me Student

Pros

• Big Buttons

Cons

• Difficult Navigation

awesome

• Large

good

from 42290

About Me Practical

Pros

Cons

• Poor Interface w/email
    • Screen Scratches Easily

i have it from 4 years it is the best

• Fair
    • Easy To Use

this is a very beautiful iphon

from bahrain

About Me Student

Pros

• Attractive Design
    • Brilliant Display
    • Easy Navigation
    • Great Battery Life

Cons

• Non QWERTY Keypad
    • Poor OS
    • Screen Scratches Easily
    • Small Buttons

Comments about Apple iPhone 4 (32GB):

that this phone is very good specification is characterized by many features that make the buyer wants to take him strongly iphone screen plays a big role in the device also
    features a very larg and beautiful battery life of these many things that make a distinctive iphone also easily touch the screen.

• Fair
    • Takes Clear Pictures

iphone 4 review

from morocoo

About Me Student

Pros

• Attractive Design
    • Brilliant Display
    • Easy Navigation
    • Great OS

Cons

• Poor Battery Life

Comments about Apple iPhone 4 (32GB):

i like the screen design because it's easy to use and the ios system is very high security information and the best

• Average