But, there's a newer version

See latest version

Other Smartphones:
Apple OS Smartphones
Apple
MC678LL/A
Apple iPhone 4 (32GB)

Apple iPhone 4 (32GB)

Pros

• Attractive (44)
  • Easy navigation (38)
  • Long battery life (32)
  • Great OS (30)
  • Brilliant display (27)

Cons

• Screen scratches easily (17)
  • Small buttons / controls (16)
  • Poor battery life (14)
  • Difficult navigation (11)
  • Non QWERTY keypad (9)

• Gaming (51)

• Battery Life:
    • Display/Screen Quality:
    • Call Quality:
    • Bluetooth Connectivity:
    • Quality connection (38), Fair (14), Poor connection (12)
    • Data Connection Speed:
    • Fast (46), Average (20)
    • Cell Phone Camera:
    • Easy to use (54), Takes clear pictures (27), Hard to use (3), Poor image quality (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Student (42), Practical (13), Business professional (11), Parent (8), Gearhead (6)
    • I received a sample (51), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (22)

It is a great phone and keeps me VERY entertained!

The iPhone 4 is no small thing to review. In the gadget world a new piece of Apple hardware is a major event, preceded by rumors, speculation, an over-the-top announcement, and finally days, weeks, or months of anticipation from an ever-widening fan base. The iPhone 4 is certainly no exception -- in fact, it may be Apple's most successful launch yet, despite some bumps on the road. We've already seen Apple and AT&T's severs overloaded on the first day of pre-orders, the ship date for the next set of phones pushed back due to high demand, and die hard fans outside of Apple locations a week before the phone is actually available. It's a lot to live up to, and the iPhone 4 is doing its best -- with features like a super-fast A4 CPU, a new front-facing camera and five megapixel shooter on the back, a completely new industrial design, and that outrageous Retina Display, no one would argue that Apple has been asleep at the wheel. So the question turns to whether or not the iPhone 4 can live up to the intense hype. I think it's a great phone, really I do. It keeps me entertained and i'm always making videos on it! I really liked this phone my friends are a little jealous, except I have one friend that  has it too! And we are always talking on facetime it's pretty fun. And I like to download many apps for when I get bored. I also like the new design, the other one was weird to me... this one is better These are some more reasons why I like it:

1) The screen beats all competitors on the market at the moment. Content looks clear, bright and pleasing on the eye. Web pages are no longer a strain on they eye and pictures look vivid and life like and are in greater detail.2) It's an iPhone and the ease of use is second to none.3) The camera takes great pics and the flash is very bright. Low light pictures can be produced with ease.4) It's fun5) web pages always open when not on wifi and on the move.6) The Facetime facility is a + over the 3gs7) The product has a sturdy and well built feel to it.It is true what others have stated here on this forum once you hold the device you won't want to put it down.

8) The glass front and backs are better constructed & thicker than the 3G & 3GS models which were prone to crack and break quite easily (believe me I say this from painful and costly experience - my 3G front screen broke twice in the space of a month - once in my pocket and another time when I inadvertently dropped it costing me nearly £200.00 to have them replaced as they are not covered under warranty or insurrance)9) Wifi is b/g/n compatible which enables one to access wifi with a greater distance from a router10) The device is faster than it predicessors with a faster processor.11) It has a faster and far superior graphics processor and than it's previous models and in comparision to other smart phones on the market, making it better for gaming & video.12) The 512mb of internal memory is more than sufficient for IOS4 and leads to faster multitasking.13) The new design took some time to grow on me (I liked the original design it stood out from other phones on the market) This new look resembles many other phones on the market.14) The possible long term safety benefits of having an antenna being on the outside of the phone not exposing the brain to the potential harmful radiation that can be ommitted by mobile phone signals

but there ARE flaws too, The iPhone 4 rear camera has taken some spectacular outdoor shots and even produced HD video good enough for music videos but indoors, it’s another story. Many users have reported that faulty automatic white balance causes many low-light shots to take on an extremely yellow cast. Macworld documented it with a side-by-side test of four different cameras, including previous iPhone versions, and only the iPhone 4 seemed to interpret white sheets as yellow.

also the glass can be easily scratched or broken. And The Iphone 4 appears to have some trouble with WiFi....also it uses Bing instead of Google for Internet search I like google better -.-' but I think a pretty good phone anyway, but thats just MY opinion...

Too early to buy this cell phone!

My wife and I finished out Sprint contract and wanted to discover the world of APPS!  She chose a Blackberry and I chose the iPhone 4.

We spent about 45...Read complete review

We spent about 45 minutes on the phone with the very courtieous AT&T rep, who guided us through our options and choices.  We patiently waited for the delivery of the phones which showed up yesterday.  While i was at work, she activated her new phone with new number and went merrily on her way.

I got home and immediately opened the box and proceeded to charge and activate it.  First you have to download iTunes (which I did while waiting for the phone to arrive) then activate the phone itself through their program.  After completing that, I then went to the AT&T site to complete the activation.  Everything up to this point was easy and no trouble at all.

I followed the instructions on power cycling the phone when completed, then left it on the charger and took care of some errands since I had to wait for the activation to go through the system anyway.

When I finally made my first call attempts, the call would go through but a long delay from dialing the number to actually connecting.  I could see the call connected visually on the nice display but could not hear anyone.  A few power cycles later it finally started getting sound.  I sat at one chair and my wife sat at another to play with our phones.  My signal would go from 1 bar, to 3 bars, to searching.  This continued to randomly cycle with me and the phone sitting perfectly still, meanwhile my wife had full service all the time.

I contacted AT&T upset that I was having this issue that I thought had been resolved by now.  They sent me over to a technical team who determined that my brand new SIMM card was faulty.  So here I sit with no phone and the wife is taking it into a local store to get it replaced.  Good thing I have not cancelled my Sprint service yet!

nice phone

from egypt

About Me Practical, Student

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Brilliant Display
  • Easy Navigation
  • Good Interface w/email
  • Great Battery Life
  • Great OS

Cons

• Small Buttons

Comments about Apple iPhone 4 (32GB):

the phone is very well work very very very good the display is clear and very very very good the battery long life and very very very good the sound is very very very good and work well and love to listen to it the camera is very very very good and i talk a very very clear and good picture with my friend and my mother and my dad and my sister and my brother the design is very very very attractive and it make me very very proud for carrying like this cell phone the internet search on this phone is very very very fast and simple and work very very very well when any one of my friend see the phone with me he become want to buy like this because it is a perfect cell phone and without any mistake and f have the chance or the decision to choose a cell phone for me or for any one i will choose iphon4 again

iphone 4 is one of my perfect choice

from nasr city cairo egypt

About Me Practical, Student

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Brilliant Display
  • Easy Navigation
  • Good Interface w/email
  • Great Battery Life
  • Great OS

Cons

• Non QWERTY Keypad
  • Small Buttons

Comments about Apple iPhone 4 (32GB):

i use the iphon4 like any student to call some one and listen to music and send an e mail and receive an email for my work or to know information about my studies and it work well with me in this thing and doing search on this phone is perfect because it is very fast and clear and simple and help me a lot in many time i need to search internet instantly and t help me so i am happy because i choose this phone and want to tell any one to choose i phone 4 to help him in his life and the camera is very good in taking photo and the battery is long life and the design of this mobile is very attractive and make you proud of carrying it but the screen is weak some thing

can't go wrong with iphone 4

from london, ky

About Me Business Professional

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Easy Navigation
  • Great OS

Cons

• Poor Battery Life

Comments about Apple iPhone 4 (32GB):

i have my iphone 4 for a few years now, and its still work amazingly and i don't have the need to change or upgrade it, most apps work wonderfully on it, it has a beautiful display screen, the only thing is the battery life does not hold for very long if you play video games or watch videos on youtube often.
highly recommand buying it.

• Easy To Use, Takes Clear Pictures

It is the best phone good size and speed and perfect

from oran

About Me Student

Pros

• Easy Navigation
  • Great Battery Life
  • Great OS

Cons

• Screen Scratches Easily

Comments about Apple iPhone 4 (32GB):

It is the best phone good size and speed and easy of use

gooooooooooooooooood

from ciro

About Me Business Professional, Student

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Big Buttons
  • Brilliant Display
  • Easy Navigation
  • Good Interface w/email
  • Great Battery Life
  • QWERTY Keypad

nice

Nice i phone

from Fakih

About Me Business Professional, Gearhead, Parent, Practical, Student

Pros

• Easy Navigation

Cons

• Poor Battery Life
    • Screen Scratches Easily

Vere nice iphone

• Compact
    • Fair

Review

from iraq

About Me Student

Pros

• Attractive Design
    • Brilliant Display
    • Easy Navigation
    • Good Interface w/email
    • Great Battery Life
    • Great OS

Cons

• Screen Scratches Easily

Comments about Apple iPhone 4 (32GB):

It is the best phone good size and speed and ease of use

nice

from nice

About Me Student

Pros

• Great Battery Life

Cons

• Screen Scratches Easily

great

• Fair

Best phones

from from libya

Pros

• Attractive Design
    • Easy Navigation

Cons

• Difficult Navigation

Comments about Apple iPhone 4 (32GB):

Phone is good and easy to use
      Lose weight and small size is considered beautiful and are advised me to buy a cheap price

• Poor Connection
      • Average

Product is worth buying

from Ny

About Me Student

Pros

• Great Battery Life

Cons

• Small Buttons

Comments about Apple iPhone 4 (32GB):

Product very easy to use and not complicated

• Average