But, there's a newer version

See latest version

Other Smartphones:
Apple OS Smartphones
Apple
32GB BLK 3GS
Apple iPhone (32GB)

Apple iPhone (32GB)

Pros

• Attractive (36)
  • Brilliant display (22)
  • Easy navigation (21)
  • Long battery life (19)
  • Great OS (17)

Cons

• Screen scratches easily (17)
  • Non QWERTY keypad (9)
  • Poor interface w/email (9)
  • Battery life (8)
  • Difficult navigation (8)

• Gaming (39)

• Battery Life:
    • Display/Screen Quality:
    • Call Quality:
    • Bluetooth Connectivity:
    • Quality connection (31), Fair (17), Poor connection (5)
    • Data Connection Speed:
    • Fast (30), Average (22)
    • Phone Construction:
    • Feels sturdy (8), Feels fragile (5)
    • Cell Phone Camera:
    • Easy to use (40), Takes clear pictures (16), Poor image quality (6), Hard to use (4)
    • Usability:
    • Simple enough (8), Complicated controls (5), Simple controls (4)
    • Media:
    • Good speaker sound (9), Gaming (8), Easy to download media (7), Easy to use media player (6), Fast streaming media (5)
    • Camera:
    • Easy to use (9), Good quality (9), Camera features (8), Video recording (8), Easy sharing (7)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Student (33), Parent (14), Practical (12), Gearhead (9), Business professional (6)
    • I received a sample (48), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (20)

Amazing convergence of many technologies!

What an amazing device!  The one thing that I wish was different was that there was not an exclusivity contract with AT&T.  Their network cripples the potential of this awesome...Read complete review

What an amazing device!  The one thing that I wish was different was that there was not an exclusivity contract with AT&T.  Their network cripples the potential of this awesome technology.

The iPhone is really a life changer.  The selection of apps has something for every need and every skill level.  Games, productivity apps, photo and video editing apps, they're all there!

The "under the hood goods" just sparkle.  The processor is fast, the screen is bright and clear, and having the ability to do GPRS, Edge, or 3G and Wi-Fi is very nice.  Finally, add in the compass, GPS chip, and Bluetooth (that now supports stereo) and you've turned a phone into so many things.  The addition of the new type of camera to the 3GS is amazing.  Shooting video and having auto focus capability is very nice and really rounded out that part of the phone.

This phone can not only give you directions, make sure you're on your way there, show you things in the area, help you find your friends, remind you when to do it all, but it'll record you doing it all along the way if you want ;-)...

I used to love this Iphone 3GS...

When I first got my iphone, I loved it.  It actually lasted the 2 years for my contract to run out.  It has been a good phone, but there is now a common problem with the Iphone 3GS.  Apple keeps upgrading the software.  The downfall is, that once you upgrade, you cannot go back and undo the upgrade.  So, like many others, I upgraded my software when the new software came out.  Yes, the new software does some neat things, like having folders for your aps.  However, the new software is too much for the 3GS phones.  My phone continuous gets locked up, and jams, and has many issues that it never had before.  But, this is now.

Before all of these issues and upgrades, I loved my Iphone 3GS.  It was everything I could ever want from a phone, and more.  Was the upgrade Apples way of making us all get new phones??  Don't know, maybe and maybe not.  Funny thing is, if that is the case...  it worked.  Many of us get upset with apple over things like that, yet we still love our iphones.  So, yes, like many others...  I recently did upgrade to an Iphone 4 because I love my Iphones!

magic iphone

from ifrane morocco

About Me Student

Pros

• App Availablity
  • Battery Life
  • Camera
  • Easy To Customize
  • Operating System
  • Screen

Comments about Apple iPhone (32GB):

This iPhone is very good and has very good features also has many positives as well as some negatives as well but what I liked about this phone I camera is very very high resolution and surfing the Internet is very fast and unbelievable size of the phone is made very accurately that is very good but more than good It is also easy to use and also good for games, social networking sites and voice calls so good that sound does not hurt I mean, that the sound medium and video footage is very good, for example if you want to create a video on the program of YouTube photography of this phone will satisfy the purpose of ordinary cameras and as a student I love this device because the iPhone app store lines in which good applications, for example, mathematics or similar but I talked about the pros I did not talk about some of the negatives. For example, the charging time is very long and the battery life is very short and the handset is also very crisp, so if it falls about a quarter of a mile it will be destroyed and eventually I advise every student or non-student to buy this wonderful device.
    Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend

• Easy To Download Media, Fast Streaming Media, Games, Good Speaker Sound
    • Camera Features, Easy To Use, Good Quality, Video Recording

Amazing product

from Cairo,Egypt

About Me Gadget-phobic, Gearhead, Grandparent, Parent, Social Networker

Pros

• Battery Life
    • Camera
    • Operating System
    • Screen

Cons

• Battery Life
    • Button Configuration
    • Charging time
    • Difficult To Customize
    • Screen
    • Speaker Quality

• Out-of-office Productivity

Comments about Apple iPhone (32GB):

This product i hope to my friends to buy this produt this is amazing. the iPhone was one of the hottest smartphone on the market. Featuring a completely rethought design, Apple loaded the iPhone with a wealth of custom software and hardware features.

• Large
    • Complicated, Simple Enough
    • Media:
    • Easy To Download Media, Easy To Use Media Player, External Media Controls, Fast Streaming Media, Games
    • Camera:
    • Camera Features, Easy Sharing, Easy To Use, Editing Tools, Good Quality, Video Recording

Good

from New York

About Me Gearhead

Pros

• WiFi

Cons

• Battery Life

That's very good

• Easy To Download Media, Easy To Use Media Player, Games, Good Speaker Sound
    • Easy Sharing, Easy To Use, Editing Tools

Very beautiful I like to advise you to buy it is unparallele

from ثرللا

Comments about Apple iPhone (32GB):

Very beautiful I like to advise you to buy it is unparalleled and priceless I love him very much because he is the best phone and has no defect

IPhone is my second heart

from mila algeria

About Me Student

Pros

• Camera

Cons

• Battery Life

Comments about Apple iPhone (32GB):

IPhone is the best phone I have ever had

• Good Quality

from morooco

About Me Student

Pros

• Camera
    • Operating System

Cons

• Battery Life
    • Button Configuration

like this phone

• Games, Good Speaker Sound
    • Camera Features, Easy To Use, Video Recording
    • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

very nice and smooth phone

from lebanon

Pros

Cons

• Battery Life
      • Button Configuration
      • Camera
      • Charging time
      • Difficult To Customize

• Out-of-office Productivity

Comments about Apple iPhone (32GB):

this is very great phone i ever seen since it is for all the people for business and for student and for teachers and it is very active

• Complicated, Intuitive
      • Media:
      • Easy To Download Media, Easy To Use Media Player, External Media Controls, Fast Streaming Media, Good Speaker Sound
      • Camera Features, Easy Sharing, Easy To Use, Good Quality, Video Recording

No cool

from Alqahera

About Me Grandparent, Parent

Pros

• App Availablity
      • Camera
      • Easy To Customize
      • Screen
      • Web Browsing
      • WiFi

Cons

• Battery Life
      • Charging time
      • Difficult To Customize

Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend

• Large
      • Complicated
      • Good Speaker Sound

iphone good

from imad

About Me Student

Pros

• App Availablity
      • Battery Life
      • Camera
      • Easy To Customize
      • Operating System
      • Screen

iphone is good
        it is fine
        easy

• Intuitive
        • Good Speaker Sound
        • Good Quality

very very good

from turkey hatay antakya esentepe

About Me Student

Pros

• Camera
        • Operating System
        • Screen
        • Web Browsing
        • WiFi

Cons

• Battery Life
        • Button Configuration
        • Charging time
        • Difficult To Customize
        • Speaker Quality

• Easy To Download Media, Easy To Use Media Player, Games, Good Speaker Sound