Other Tablets:

Apple iPad with Retina Display with Wi-Fi + 4G LTE

Pros

Cons

Fantastic Fantastic Fantastic

The Apple iPad with Retina Display and WiFi is fabulous. The graphics are smooth and easy on the eyes. The display is great for pictures, to produce art and for general productivity. The ease of use, the speed, and the available apps make it the most interesting item ever to be made by Apple. Most importantly, the WiFi makes this feel like the whole world is in your hands to conduct research, browse the Web, and connect with others.

Battery Life
I must say that this is an impressive feat from Apple. The iPad can survive up to 4 days without charging the battery. Mine, by the fifth day was ready to be re-charged. It is amazing how long it lasts. Treat it well and it will last you a long time.

Processing Speed
Cannot say enough how fast Apple products are. That is what sets them aside: graphics and speed. Not to mention the protection from viruses, and the apps that we all love from ITUNES. Games are easier played in the iPad and the connection to multiple sites at once is top speed.

Weight
It is reasonably light, not like the Air, but certainly not heavy. I carry mine in my bag quite comfortably and I do not feel like I have any annoying extra weight. I vouch for the size of this unit because of how high-speed and productive it is.

App Availability
iTunes...need we say more? Who doesn't love iTunes and the ton of applications and games, music, movies, shows, and other awesome podcasts available. I subscribe to college radio and government news but I can also download my 90's metal and my Real Housewives updates at the same time.

Sleek, awesome, classic, very "Apple". I know what I am getting because I know the brand. I know the brand because I know the style of the brand and I trust it.

This is a sturdy unit that will give you everything that you want: portability, durability, long battery life, great apps, crazy-wonderful display, immediate Internet access, photography, storage, games, productivity, and anything else that you can think of. This is the thing to have.

Wonderful

I bought my ipad 4 with retinal display one year ago. I love this product very much. It has everything I dreamed of a tablet computer: stylish design, beautiful color, light weight, fast processing speed, and especially, the retinal display screen! It is great reading experience to use this ipad to read newspapers and watch videos, movies, and listen to music. Regarding the design, I think it's a piece of artwork. And apple always offers the stunning designed products. The App store offers a wide selection of application software, including games, lifestyle, office, news, etc. The processing speed is very fast, even faster than a laptop computer.
There are some issues that can be improved, for example, the weight, the duration of battery hours, the thickness, etc. I believe the new ipad air has made improvements on some of the issues I mentioned above. Anyway, it's a great product.

Fantastic Fantastic Fantastic

from Atlanta, GA

Practically replaces my laptop

Comments about Apple iPad with Retina Display with Wi-Fi + 4G LTE:

I received this as a gift last year after hemming and hawing over "why do I really need an ipad even though I really want one"! I couldn't come up with a true "need" to make the splurge. Fortunately, my husband surprised me with the latest iPad. I use my iPad all the time to browse the web, shop online, research purchases, stream music, stream movies, catch up on social media, etc. My kids have just recently stopped bugging me to use my iPad since they got iPods :-). I rarely use my laptop anymore; the only things I can't do on my iPad are type as quickly and view flash videos. The Flash thing is the biggest (and only) drawback to the iPad, and a big reason why it would never completely replace my laptop in my home. I love that I can just flip open the cover and it's ready to go. I used to use my iPhone to surf the web, do online banking, read email, etc, but it's so much easier on my eyes to use the iPad.

Battery Life
Excellent battery life - I go days without charging with normal internet usage (not streaming movies)

Weight
Easy to throw in my purse when I know I have time to get things done somewhere that has wifi.

App Availability
Some apps are still designed for iPhones and but it's not that bad.

It just feels beautiful in my hands. So smooth. So sleek.

Downside is the easy of getting fingerprints all of the screen!

• App Availability:

An amazing piece of work.

Comments about Apple iPad with Retina Display with Wi-Fi + 4G LTE:

The iPad is pretty cool. Although I wish the edges weren't as thick and the screen resolution is kind of bad, but overall it is pretty great.

Battery Life
The battery life is pretty decent. I usually get anywhere from 9 to 12 hours usually.

Weight
It is kind of clunky and I wish rah it was a lot smaller and thinner. It is kind of a drag. I prefer not to use a case because it just makes it even bigger.

App Availability
At first there were barely any apps available but after a couple months more and more began to pop up. Now I would say there are plenty of apps and you won't have to worry about not having enough. I think that there are like over 400,000 apps just for the iPad now, and if there is an app only for the iPhone or iPod touch, then you can still download it. It's just the resolution isn't has nice.

The design is very sleak but the edges could be thinner.

I have not tested the durability myself but my friend cracked the screen and it just seems like it would break if I were to drop it.

awesome!

Comments about Apple iPad with Retina Display with Wi-Fi + 4G LTE:

we just got this as a christmas gift and so far we love it! i've never been a lover for apple products but this one is making me think twice about future purchases!..the battery life is awesome and lasts for about 2 days...my daughter is special needs and it helps keeps her entertained with dr appointments as well as help her communicate.. i have not ran into a problem yet or anything i dont like about the ipad i do suggest getting a case though!

Battery Life
the battery life lasts a little over 2 days and i do a lot of movie and youtube watching and games! it also charges pretty quickly

its great super fast!

Weight
i like the weight its not super light so you dont feel like you are gonna drop it all the time and its not too heavy so its pain its just right

i like the design we have the black one with the sliver back..although the black shoes a lot of finger prints i still think its pretty slick!

its pretty great but i suggest getting a case after all the screen is glass

My Ipad My Bestfriend

Comments about Apple iPad with Retina Display with Wi-Fi + 4G LTE:

I super love my Ipad. My husband got it for me on my 29th birthday. I bring it with me all the time and I don't think I can go out in the house without it. I like how you can zoom in and out to take pictures. I don't bring my camera anymore on vacation but my Ipad for taking pictures. The LTE was incredible how cool is that you can make your Ipad a hot spot for internet.

Battery Life
The battery life lasted for about 8 hours but when I adjusted the brightness it even lasted longer for more than 15 hours for me.

It's really fast.

Weight
The weight is just enough it doesn't feel like it's going to slipped in your hand.

App Availability
I can download any app I want on it available.

I love the design.

I dropped my Ipad one time when I forgot to zipped my purse going down from my car. It raining that time and it soaked in the water. I was surprised that my screen wasn't cracked at all and the water didn't messed it up. All damaged it has from dropping was like scratches on the back of my Ipad and a little dent on the right upper side of it.

Very nice product.

Comments about Apple iPad with Retina Display with Wi-Fi + 4G LTE:

I use it all the time, very helpful in a lot of aspects of life. I take it everywhere I go. I use it at work for little things. I'm always using it at home to do pretty much everything, from surfing the internet to pay bills to play games.

Very quick.

Nice and light.

Almost every app I want.

Very durable.

Wonderful

• App Availability:

Good for social,gameing apps and browsing

Comments about Apple iPad with Retina Display with Wi-Fi + 4G LTE:

Not what I expected. Of course that's my fault. I didn't knw a thing about this product and should of reviewed it! It's a little on the heavy side..I have a case stand for it which does the job. no USB port for printing or camera connections. the retina display is real nice picture....

The ipad 4 is ok but could be better

Comments about Apple iPad with Retina Display with Wi-Fi + 4G LTE:

The ipad4 is OK battery life is great i can easily get 1 good day on Wifi and internet out of it hard core gaming about 5 hour but this tablet gets really hot when playing games -- i am not a fan of the browser cause most site that i go on says that it dont work on mobile browsers

Loving the New iPad Fully

Comments about Apple iPad with Retina Display with Wi-Fi + 4G LTE:

I had bought this new ipad with retina display 32GB wi-fi just 3 months back for a good deal at best buy, and highly satisfied. It has got good amazing features and also good technology. I highly recommend this ipad to all of them especially for kids who just love to play with iPad.

iPad has got good amazing apps with many games and its totally with retina display, it has all the features which i need so, i just love the product.

Externally the ipad looks and feels identical to its predecessor. Although it is sturdy and slim, its still the same weight. I had hoped for a reduction in weight as other ipads are have liitle weight when comparing from ipad2. The battery lasted for 12 hours when i was playing videos or using any apps which is highly satisfied for me with this iPad.

HD FaceTime - Its jus amazing with facetime in ipad as it is convenient for me to chat with any of them and there is a good picture clarity as well.

Batery life is good.

Its all your wi-fi

App Availability
There are many apps in iPad

absolutely good