4.9

Pros

Cons

Great device!

Comments about Apple iPad Mini with Retina Display:

I just purchased this iPad Mini a few months ago and have loved using it. I love that you can get everything in a more compact form that can easily fit into a purse. The screen resolution is amazing and is perfect for viewing videos on the go or for looking at pictures. The only reasons I couldn't give it a ten are battery charging time and how expensive it is to replace a cracked screen. While the battery life stays for a long time it surprisingly takes a while to charge. I also dropped our mini and it was quite expensive to get the screen replaced. That being said, we have loved using this device and would recommend it.

Weight
The iPad mini is very lightweight and easy to carry around in a purse or on an airplane for times when you don't have a lot of storage space.

With how small this device is, it can be easy to drop so I would recommend some kind of casing that will protect it. Also, the black border tends to look better after use as compared with the white one.

Nice Compact Size

Comments about Apple iPad Mini with Retina Display:

Nice compact size, makes taking entertainment and information portable and easily accessible. Delivers beautiful images. Truly an amazing piece of technology that I can not live without.

Battery Life
Despite my constant use, I only need to charge it every few days. Never had an issue with battery life.

Processing Speed
Never had an issue to performance.

Weight
I love that it's so light and compact. I can bring it everywhere with me. Does not take up a whole lot of room in my bag and hardly adds any noticeable weight. I love how I can take it on the go and use it just about anywhere.

App Availability
With so many apps to choose from on the iTunes store. I fell like I can use this table for just about everything from gaming to online surfing and shopping, to putting together my daily checklist, etc. The possibilities are endless.

Absolutely gorgeous, slim sleek design.

Can withstand the beating from my two kids. Has lasted so far so good.

LOVE IT

Comments about Apple iPad Mini with Retina Display:

I have had my Apple Ipad for 1 year and i love it! Im able to use it on the go, give it to my little one to occupy her for a while and my hubby also uses it from time to time. I have had/do have many Apple products and this by far is the easiest and most accessible. The Ipad has a large screen which is ideal for games and movies, yet is still able to be easily stored/carried around. Apple's layout is new and easy to use, even for beginners.

It's about time

Comments about Apple iPad Mini with Retina Display:

Finally a higher resolution display makes this a worthwhile piece of tech. The added weight is minimal and hardly noticeable in the hand. One handed use isn't a challenge either. The only thing lacking between this and it's larger brother iPad Air aside from size is color accuracy. Which can be improved. Aside from that it's a fine tablet.

Battery Life
Some of the best usage life in the tablet space. The power efficiency makes this possible.

Processing Speed
Speedy as can be. Specs wise it's only lacking RAM. Which itself isn't too big of an issue.

Weight
Despite being slightly heavier than the original mini, it's still a featherweight in comparison to offerings from the competition.

App Availability
The App Store is the largest of its kind. There's something for everybody. From powerful art apps to games. With over a million available to download, it's easy to find what you're looking for.

Classic and minimal. Enough said.

Glass can be fairly weak when it comes to a drop from a substantial height. But in the hand it's like a brick. Sturdy with no flex. Made from fine materials.

Best tablet available.

Comments about Apple iPad Mini with Retina Display:

This tablet is useful for just about anything and everything. From gaming, to surfing the web, to turning off your lights.

Battery Life
Depending on what you're doing with your tablet, the battery has a decently long life. If playing games or watching movies, it will last a lot less time than if you are reading a book or surfing the web. Certain activities seem to use more battery power. There are ways of reducing this power as well. You can turn down the brightness, turn off wifi when not using it, etc.

Processing Speed
Not only does the iPad have the best speed because of iOs, but it also has the best touch screen. No other screen has as crisp of a touch function.

Weight
Due to the smaller size of the iPad mini tablet, the weight is very manageable. It can be used to do just about anything, and is very convenient because of it's size.

App Availability
While Android powered tablets may have more app availability, with this freedom comes the threat of viruses. Many app providers for Android are less than reputable, and are known to cause viruses. Apple, however, does not allow such a lack of reputability. All iPhone apps are 100% virus free, professional, and safe to download.

Because Apple was the first to create a tablet, like the iPhone, it is unique, sleek, and stylish.

• App Availability:

Great easy to handle light weight option.

Comments about Apple iPad Mini with Retina Display:

Fast and light weight tablet. Great for music playlists and watching movies.

Battery Life
Battery lasts all day unless you watch videos....then you may only get 12 hours or so.

Processing Speed
With the new quad core processor it is really fast.

Weight
Lightweight and slim easy to handle

Apple has over 700,000 apps....enough said

Nice slender and sleek design.

Apple products are well made and will last a long time. I still own my original iPad 1 and it is still going strong.

• App Availability:

Any other tablet is a waste of time

Comments about Apple iPad Mini with Retina Display:

I really can't see how any one could own any tablet other than the iPad. My son is 2 and a half years old and we just bought him the iPad mini. We had purchased him other "kids" tablets that ended up being difficult to navigate and were really just junk. We sold them all and got him his very own iPad. Partially because I was tired of him taking mine! Wish the battery lasted longer but with all the accessories out there you can get a portable battery that is very compact. Picture quality is amazing I take most of my pictures with the iPad. Screen display is very nice you don't have to worry about pushing the wrong key when typing it is extremely accurate. We watch tv and movies listen to music he possibilities with the iPad are endless. Apps for all ages for anything you could think of. Plenty of storage since iPad uses the " cloud" for back up.

I have a cheap case on my iPad my son has thrown it several times of the couch in the car a little chip in one corner but it holds up perfectly!

I like it

Comments about Apple iPad Mini with Retina Display:

Let me start by saying that the clarity and display on this iPad Mini are truly amazing. Everything looks so crisp and beautiful, on the screen. I love using it to show off the photos I've taken with my DSLR camera to potential clients, because it really makes them look as good as a real-life print (or maybe even better!). It is also pretty fast and is very simple to learn and use. However, I do think it's kind of overpriced. I know there are a lot of dedicated Apple fans who swear by their i-anything, but if this had not been given to me as a gift, I would not have purchased it. I find its small size convenient for carrying around in my purse, but the lack of expandable memory or a USB port is annoying. Mine does not have a large amount of storage, so I have to constantly offload whatever I have on it in order to put new pictures, videos or apps on it. It's basically a big iPhone, and while it is nice, I don't think it's the be-all, end-all of tablets, either.

Fast, durable, and fun!

from Haslett, MI

Comments about Apple iPad Mini with Retina Display:

I got the iPad mini as a birthday gift several months ago. It is so nice! It is much faster than my old iPad, and the display is brighter and clearer than any tablet I've ever used. The retina display is amazing. I love watching movies and TV shows on it. It's small enough to fit easily into my purse, and it's perfect for the bus, train, waiting room, or at home on the couch. The camera is really good too, especially for a tablet camera.

Battery Life
The battery life of the iPad mini is great. At normal brightness and a 2-minute auto-lock setting, my battery lasts about 1/5 to 2 days. My old iPad needed to charge at LEAST once a day, or more, if I was using it a lot.

Oh, so fast!

Weight
The iPad mini is very lightweight, even lighter than my Kindle Fire. It doesn't weigh down my purse and my arm doesn't get tired from holding it.

App Availability
Apple devices have the widest array of apps available, and they're all compatible with the iPad mini.

Beautiful !

from Sandwich, IL

Comments about Apple iPad Mini with Retina Display:

I just purchased my ipad mini with the retina display and I love it! Mine is the 128 GB now. I have had the first ipad mini but was very anxious to purchase this one. It is what they advertise and more! The picture is so, so clear that I actually take photos of everything. I can't say enough good things about it! I am using this on my vacation because it's better than my camera now, lol

So far great!

Processing Speed
Very fast and I had to have this.

Weight
So light it goes every where I go

App Availability
Thousands of apps, I'm still adding!

Sleek and gorgeous!

Very durable but I always have a case on mine.