4.9
Apple
Apple iPad Air

Apple iPad Air

4.9

Pros

• Fast (3)

• Upgrade (4)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Quality oriented (3)
    • Personal (3)

My favorite apple product

from Atlanta, GA

About Me Quality Oriented

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Fast
  • Powerful

Cons

• Battery life isn't that great

• Upgrade

Comments about Apple iPad Air:

The iPad Air is quite possibly my favorite Apple product I've ever purchased! It's such a great tablet that you can use for pretty much anything. Watch movies, play games, read the news, hear some music, etc... And the coolest thing about is that it's incredibly light! It's almost as light as an iPhone. So you can carry it around all day and everywhere you go and you hands won't get tired. The only thing I dislike about it is the battery life, it can last about 18 hours if you only use to text or watch something with low brightness. If you use it normally with high brightness it can die in about 6-8 hours. Other than that, I highly recommend it. It's one of the best apple products you can buy and definitely the best iPad you can buy.

• Personal

A wonderful device to play and work simultaneously

from Iraq,baghdad

About Me Quality Oriented

Pros

• Fast
  • Very fast in the Games

Cons

• Difficult To Use
  • You can not hold it with one hand

• Enhance Experience
  • Replacement
  • Upgrade
  • Very good

Comments about Apple iPad Air:

I liked the speed, but the camera is not good

Saudi riyadh

from Saudi riyadh

About Me Quality Oriented

Pros

• Easy To Set Up
  • Easy To Use
  • Fast
  • Powerful

• Enhance Experience

One of best tablets

• Personal

To my opinion, it completely justifies its price.

Comments about Apple iPad Air:

I want to say that Apple no matter what version, produces the best tablets taking into
    account speed and picture quality and design.
    The quality of the image is just gorgeous! To the naked eye - no visible pixels, how not to look. If you want to compare it only with the iPhone 5 screen. After this screen, the image quality on the other computers and laptops seems to be just awful.
    I am entirely satisfied with my tablet.
    And to my opinion, it completely justifies its price.

I like this Tablet

Comments about Apple iPad Air:

iPad Air Is the name chosen by apple the fifth generation of new iPad , Which carry many of the upgrades and significant improvements, particularly with regard to the design of the external device , This has made Apple's new tablet device Ultra slim and light weight and all this in the manufacture of high quality .

Battery Life
    The battery can withstand more than 10 hours with continuous play, which reveals superior ability enjoyed by this battery .

Processing Speed
    The new processor is very strong superiority over all rivals in Test Performance , It is dedicated to deal with highly complex software and Games with precision graphics .

Weight
    Apple made ​​the tablet device with a thickness less and It is very slim as they relaxed and weight .

App Availability
    ipad air System is available on many applications , Help you in your business especially tough inside and outside the home .

IPad air has a particularly unique design and attractive

Ipad air Made of aluminum and a high-quality .

Love it!

Comments about Apple iPad Air:

We were fortunate enough to get the Ipad Air as a Christmas gift for our family. It has been wonderful for me because I don't have a computer. My husband has a laptop but constantly needs it for work, so I don't get very much access. The Ipad has been my access to Internet and email ( in fact I have written most my reviews on it). Now when I use the laptop I find it large and cumbersome. It doesn't respond as quickly as the Ipad and the clarity of photos isn't as good either. I like that I can download different apps for entertaining our daughter and that she can use it too ( with supervision of course). We had the Apple store put on a special tempered glass screen cover just to be extra cautious for when our little one uses the Ipad. I love the size of the screen and it is so thin! It slips into my purse really well when we are going out or traveling. I also feed like the sound on this is wonderful. It can get loud enough for us to comfortably watch videos on it when traveling or just individually. I love our Ipad air so much. We even bought a wireless keyboard for it and it's great for taking notes in meetings or conferences, because it's small and carries well.

• App Availability:

So lightweight with great battery life

from Lincoln, NE

Comments about Apple iPad Air:

After I vowed to never purchase an Apple product again, my husband bought me this iPad Air. I decided to give it a chance, and I'm so glad that I did! I still do not love Apple as a company, but I must say that Apple makes some pretty great products. As a comparison, I owned an original Apple iPad (the first version.) The new Apple iPad Air is similar in looks, although it is silver instead of black. It is much more lightweight and quite a bit thinner. These a very nice factors to me because my young son often uses the iPad and his small hands can hold the iPad Air much easier than the original iPad. There is a secure lock screen to protect your device. There is also a camera which takes very nice photos. The video recorder takes quality videos but I wish it would record longer clips. The processor is fast and the battery life is excellent. I'm cautiously optimistic about this Apple iPad Air and hope it continues to impress me in the upcoming months.

Best Tablet Ever!

Comments about Apple iPad Air:

I love my iPad Air. I've always been looking forward to having an iPad and finally decided to get one when I went back to school and this one became available. The battery life is amazing. Lasts for several days regardless of how much I use it for school, which is something my husband can't say about his Samsung Galaxy. The processor is very fast compared to my husband's tablet and the video and graphics are great. Mine is only wifi capable but it's enough for me as I already have an iPhone. I totally recommend everyone to get it.

• App Availability:

Perfect POS system for my business

Comments about Apple iPad Air:

I run a small business fixing devices and one of the first things I needed was a pos system to take card payments. I use an app called pay-anywhere which is available in the app store for free. They take a small percentage per swipe but makes everything worth it because 90% of my business is card payments. I also use this as a security camera viewer. IP Cam Viewer is an app in the app store which I've setup to view my cameras, so when I'm not using the pay anywhere app, I'll have my cameras open to see customers coming in.

Battery Life
    My main purpose of the ipad is a desktop replacement for a pos machine so I havent had a chance to use the battery much but I have unplugged it for a 1-2days to give it a break and it lasts that long!

Processing Speed
    Just as fast as my desktop computer, if not faster when it comes to certain tasks.

Weight
    The iPad air is very thin which makes it feel lighter and easier to handle.

App Availability
    iOS app store is the center of the app ecosystem so if you cant find an app in the app store then its probably not available.

One of the best designs in tablets, the screen is very high resolution and its not so thin that it feels like it might break.

I love my iPad

Comments about Apple iPad Air:

This is a great tool/toy/all around good thing.

Battery Life
    Not quite the advertised ten hours, but better than my previous Android tablet.

Processing Speed
    This is even faster than my MacBook.

Weight
    Light...my case is heavier.

App Availability
    Not all apps available on the Android platform are available and some others are overpriced.

A beautifully designed machine.

It seems to be durable, but I take good care of it with an excellent STM case.