Other Desktops:
Apple
M9248LL/A
Apple iMac G5 All In One Computer (APPJ215FW9E) Mac Desktop

Apple iMac G5 All In One Computer (APPJ215FW9E) Mac Desktop

Great all in one computer

from Tallahassee, FL

Comments about Apple iMac G5 All In One Computer (APPJ215FW9E) Mac Desktop:

I find the Imac G5 a very good all around computer.  Coupled with the software, I use it for most of my photo and video editing needs. I also use it for my publishing business. T

Cons: Inability to use multiple graphic cards and to upgrade some internal hardware.

otherwise it's hard to beat except by another mac.

I love this computer!

from Rochester, NY

Comments about Apple iMac G5 All In One Computer (APPJ215FW9E) Mac Desktop:

I love my Mac PowerPC. I have never had any problems with this computer that were not software related and easily corrected. I know there are new MACs available and I will eventually step up to a laptop, but I will always love this machine and it's speed and ease of use.

Get a MAC already! They are the greatest computers.

from Oceanside, CA

Comments about Apple iMac G5 All In One Computer (APPJ215FW9E) Mac Desktop:

I bought a mac while I was a student in the graphic arts field. My interests have changed and I am no longer in the field, but I will never go back to a PC again. I love the ease of my MAC. It is so simple to use, I think I might buy my grandmother one!

Faulty

from Lake Stevens, WA

Comments about Apple iMac G5 All In One Computer (APPJ215FW9E) Mac Desktop:

It looks slick but boy when it goes out, it goes out, and just as the warranty expires! Come month 13 my Mac croaked in a big way. I got some weirdo checkered screen, took it to Apple and was told BAD LOGIC BOARD. Well that pretty much costs the same as a new Mac! Guess I should have bought the extended warranty! Now it's just a big ol paperweight on my desk.

The Apple iMac is the BEST computer ever made!!!

from Saint Francisville, LA

Comments about Apple iMac G5 All In One Computer (APPJ215FW9E) Mac Desktop:

The Apple iMac is the best computer I have ever worked on and played on.  I was amazed at the outstanding graphics and sound quality the Apple iMac has.  We bought one for our son for graduation and he was blown away so I just had to have one too.

I'm a Mac, I'n not a PC

from Reedley, CA

Comments about Apple iMac G5 All In One Computer (APPJ215FW9E) Mac Desktop:

I love the Mac. Mine at work just died and it had over 15 years of my job on it. Unfortunetly, the schools are moving toward PC's and I am thinking about no longer teaching any extra classes-because they will be on the PC. Really hope they fix the Mac for me-it is so user friendly, easy to use and teach on and more attrictive!Love the MAC!

awesome machine

from Slidell, LA

Comments about Apple iMac G5 All In One Computer (APPJ215FW9E) Mac Desktop:

I'll never go back to the Dell after purchasing a Mac computer. The system is incredibly efficient and I am still learning about the many capabilities. Expensive, but worth every penny. Had a Dell computer for years and was constantly invaded by viruses, shuttting me down. A Mac won't allow these, and so far have not had to purchase security systems for it.

The best. Easy and what a screen. You will love your imac 4ever.

from Austin, TX

Comments about Apple iMac G5 All In One Computer (APPJ215FW9E) Mac Desktop:

imac is the way to go online and to watch a dvd. What a brilliant picture. I had to learn to use computers with spss, on the IBM Big Blue. Then fortran. Then a desktop p.c. The first time I used a mac, I was a convert. I refer to myself as a hard core mac person. Never will I go back to a DOS based computer. All macs come with too much software and tutorials for all applications. If you want to enjoy your time online, listening to music or watching T.V. shows or movies Macintosh is the only way to go.

Good computer but does not work well with other computers progra

from Fredericksburg, VA

Comments about Apple iMac G5 All In One Computer (APPJ215FW9E) Mac Desktop:

Our Apple computer is OK except when you have to use programs that originate on non-Apple computers.  I get and have to send data from my work via my computer.  It was impossible to get it to work on the Apple so I had to buy another computer.  I also found that many of the e-mails I got from friends would not open.  This is not a good computer to buy unless you are into graphics.