Other Desktops:
Apple iMac DV Special Edition Snow 15 in. (M7709LZ/A) Mac Desktop

Apple iMac DV Special Edition Snow 15 in. (M7709LZ/A) Mac Desktop

Old and outdated, though good at the time.

Comments about Apple iMac DV Special Edition Snow 15 in. (M7709LZ/A) Mac Desktop:

I've always been a Mac person and when these came out we bought 2 for our children.
They did very well for them but for a busy working adult today you need something up to date.

If you come across one, they works , it's a great kids first computer.

I will continue to purchase only macs.

Macs are always easier to use than pcs. When there are problems they are so much easier to fix than a PC.

Hardware Quality
Stands up better than pcs the problems are far less than PC computers. Apple must have put more effort than we realize into creating each product. I've had a lot of different types of macs and though my MacBook Pro, which burned in my house fire and I miss it terribly ) is one of the best, well built, easy to use, fewest technically issues and sleekest designed laptop computers so far.
I will definitely get another one as soon as I can afford to.

Support & Service
Not happy I have to pay for help from them with their own product when it's not performing correctly.

Stands up well. These computers last a long time. All of apples computers are very well designed and have the learnt reported issues. Fixing a Mac is so much less complicated than trying to fix a PC.

Very unique cool
Each Mac has it's own unique characteristics.
Very nice, sleek and modern.

Macs are the best! These have far less problems than pcs.

• Hardware Quality: