Other Desktops:
Mac Desktops
Apple
Apple iMac 27-inch - MC813LL/A

Apple iMac 27-inch - MC813LL/A

Reliable, fast, and smart.

Comments about Apple iMac 27-inch - MC813LL/A:

I have had this computer for over 3 years and it has never failed me. It has not slowed down, nor has it refused to support the multitude of things that I have downloaded onto it.

Very easy to use. There is a slight learning curve if you are switching from PC but I believe it is worth it.

Support & Service
Apple gets an 8 simply because I have never had to have any service done on this computer, which is a first for me when it comes to computers. However, Apple service can be quite pricey so I hope I have no problems in the future.

A very solid design. Stands strong and the screen is durable. Doesn't overheat after hours of use, and is able to accommodate multiple things going on at once.

Very sleek design is attractive and compact, fits very well into any space.

Haven't had to do any maintenance since I bought it. Still runs very fast after 3+ years of use. Runs applications and web very fast after all this time.

• Hardware Quality:
  • Support & Service:

This is an AMAZING computer

Comments about Apple iMac 27-inch - MC813LL/A:

Best computer I've ever had. Would never consider switching to any other after seeing how well this computer works.

I love how easy it is to navigate on this computer. everything is pretty much simple and easy to find.

Hardware Quality
I think it is built nicely. I love what it comes with and the ease of downloading new programs to the computer.

Support & Service
I've never really needed any support but with any small questions or issues i have encountered I have always gotten my answers and issues dealt with quickly.

Well, I wouldn't say I'd let just anyone on the computer but i think it is durable enough. any computer is prone to breaking if it is in the situation to drop or be broken. other than that i can say that i think it's very durable.

I love the way the apple computers are designed. so sophisticated and elegant and very professional. everything from the way it is built to the programs you use when you turn the computer on. I wouldn't chose any other.

I think it performs at great speed. i never have any speed issues. don't have any pop up issues. this computer really does fit anyone's needs and will do the job superbly.

• Hardware Quality: