View more desktops

Apple
MC413LL/A
Apple iMac 21.5-inch Desktop Computer

Apple iMac 21.5-inch Desktop Computer

Forget the warrenty.. They very dependable

The apple mac comes in two simple pieces which is the keyboard and the monitor. Everything is built into the screen. Apples do not have windows on them which makes it a plus because only 42 viruses can ruin the computer and they're very rare. This computer is very dependable for people who do graphic design, music, and many more programs. I use this computer everyday for schoolwork and artsy things. I do not regret having this computer because I will not have to buy a computer for a lifetime.

its not that much different from pc

When I started to hear all of the buzz about mac I thought it might be good I heard that it is really good for watching movies,pictures and it hardly ever gets viruses. But as it turns out its almost the same as pc. You pay so much more for less the only thing that I see that is better is the operating system rums more stable then vista but 7 is around the same as x10. I dont get why people love macs so much they arent really so good and gaming on it is horrible, movies play better with pc and more things are compatable with pc so thats good. Its true that macs dont have that many viruses and thats because they dont have a much software as pc does. Overall I think any pc will be better then a mac, its also difficult if you have a mac and all the computers at work,school or even at the library are pcs so you have to convert everything which is very complicated for an inexperianced person that does not know how to work with computers. Im acctually pretty disapointed with the fact that most people think that macs are better do us all a favor save you money and buy a pc.

apple i mac

from Warren, MI

Comments about Apple iMac 21.5-inch Desktop Computer:

its about time i decided to spend for a great computer. just tired of having to replace a computer every 3 yrs. hopefully this should be the last.

no more tower! easy to use, easy to install. great picture quality. it just so easy to use. also having the online, help or even the tutoring is great. i was a little hesitant in spending this amount but in the long run it will pay off.

i installed only a couple of games . only had this computer less than a year and it is great. the screen is a good size and nice and clear. i have the wireless mouse and dont have a problem with it either. i does go through the batteries. what i do is that i have the rechargeable batteries so that when they need to be replaced i have some ready .

go for it. you wont be disappointed.

so easy to use, i would never give up my mac. i learn so much every day on how to use it. so quick and performance is overwhelming

Hardware Quality
unbelievable quality. holds up great.

Support & Service
if you have a problem, its easy to check it out on forums or call there number. they are there to help

the apple brand is the greatist. wish i would of bought one earlier instead of wasting my time on my pc

nice big flat screen, keyboard is light and easy use. its an apple!

never had a problem, takes care of any spam, or viruses itself.

• Hardware Quality:
  • Support & Service:

This computer is great!

from Medon, TN

Comments about Apple iMac 21.5-inch Desktop Computer:

I just purchased this desktop computer and I absolutely love it. I had always been a user of IBM, Windows, etc. - many, many years. Now, with my new Apple and OSX, I am thrilled. Where has this computer been all my life. It's so easy to use. Never have to worry about viruses or anything like that. The support that Apple offers is the best I've ever seen. The images are perfectly clear. I am also tickled pink with all the amazing tools that this computer has to offer. I love the dictionary and thesaurus right there on my screen. Plus, my nephew has an Apple computer and through I-Chat we are able to share each others screen. We use this a lot to work on homework assignments that he has. We also talk to each other more often with I-Chat. Plus, we do video conferences. This computer is for the everyday person who just doesn't want to deal with hassles anymore with their computer.

still just as great as when I bought it

Support & Service
haven't had to use

• Hardware Quality:
  • Support & Service:

I... LIKE IT

from Sugar Land, TX

Comments about Apple iMac 21.5-inch Desktop Computer:

I like it. It is really nice. It is big and glossy. But not toooo big to the point that it is too too distracting. It's simple and i like it. The design is wonderful. I like the crisp detail. It is easy to use. It is the best. It is hands down the best computer. It has a beatiful screen. It is a breath of fresh air to my lungs in need of some. I don't like how some software is not compatible for mac (how do i play maplestory :() It is quite expensive... In a way it looks like one big gigantic ginormic big flat TV.. But since it is a computer and not a TV it is small. So basically it is too big for a computer and too small for a TV.. Its a TV-Computer... (creative, i know) The mouse is quite hard to use too. I would like some more games for the imac too. It is fast. No virues yep yep yay. I call it my best friend sometimes... I enjoy imovie it is fantabulously magnificently nice to use. I like it better than windows movie maker..

Lovvving it!

from Miami, FL

Comments about Apple iMac 21.5-inch Desktop Computer:

I bought this last year and I have nothing bad to say about it the only thing though is that is addicting haha. It is super easy to use, the screen is like 20/20 1080p HD definition I don't know how to describe my excitement. Well my mac is my bestest friend. The detail in the desktop is incredible it looks like if an artist made it. The best thing is that no viruses to worry about because its improved new system. It is definetely the best of the best in desktops out there. It is very fast I feel a little slow when I use it because of the lighting speed. Its program make everything seem perfect (I know nothing it life is perfect but this is almost perfect) the picture clarity is the BEST I have seen it makes it look fresh and natural and it is very useful when it comes to photo or video editing. I recommend this to anyone wanting to buy a desktop this is a great great choice. I'm loving it para-pa-pa-pa :).

Amazing looks

from Miami, FL

Comments about Apple iMac 21.5-inch Desktop Computer:

So when you think of desktops you think of big black boxes with lights blinking and the sound of fans humming. Be prepared to be surprised. When I first saw the iMac I was blown away. It looks amazing and it is by far the best looking computer in the market. I love the all in one body so you dont have to worry about storing the processor under the table or somewhere out of sight because they look so bad and occupy so much space. Now you have this beautiful sleek machine on your desk and you want to show it off instead of hide it. The screen is great and picture quality on the imac is amazing. There is also a webcam available for you to do video conferencing or just play the fool with the great in built app called photobooth. Even the mouse and the keyboard that come with it look so slick. Now when we get to the software it just gets better. I recently starting using a mac and the transition coudn't be easier. I love it now and find it so easy to use and it didn't take me long to get familiar with it at all.

Apple's iMac is awesome

from Oklahoma City, OK

Comments about Apple iMac 21.5-inch Desktop Computer:

This computer is easy to learn when switching from PC. The one on one sessions available help. The computer does so much on it's own that pc doesn't even compare to ease of use. Also security is so secure, doesn;t get pc viruses and warns you if you are entering dangerous territory. I love my Mac. Most software that isn't normally compatible can be easily switched to work on Mac. It is worth the extra price.

My favorite

from Trenton, NJ

Comments about Apple iMac 21.5-inch Desktop Computer:

MacIntosh computers, how do I love thee? In so many ways. MacIntosh computers were my first ever computers. I started on a mac classic in college and have never gone back. They are so user friendly. So easy to use. So simple to plug in and get started.

I have never had a problem in all the years I have owned this computer. No crashing, no lost files. My children have taught themselves how to use the Mac. Its simple icons and are the fastest way to get where I need to navigate. I use it for business without any trouble sending files to PC users. I use it for graphics mostly since that is what I am trained in. Email access is a breeze. I cannot say enough about how much I love this beautiful screen with great clarity!

Buy one!

buy apple first

from Federal Way, WA

Comments about Apple iMac 21.5-inch Desktop Computer:

This is our very 1st computer. Easy start up. Packs back into the box if you need to take it with you. Is easy to use once you figure out what your doing. The screen gets a little dirty . I like having the wireless keyboard and mouse. Lets you know when software updates are available and downloads are easy and quick. Nice screen size and takes up little desk space. Tilts for better viewing needs.

Great For Photography!

from Kailua, HI

Comments about Apple iMac 21.5-inch Desktop Computer:

Ive owned so many different computers and laptops, and I previously had a Dell XPS and never thought there was a better computer out there. Recently we purchased our Mac and I cant believe the HUGE quality difference! I love it!!! One of my favorite things about it is... theres no tower! Next, the customer support on a MAC is amazing. The programs the comp come with are easy to use also. I was worried that transitioning from Windows to Mac would be difficult. But after 2 days I was getting through the mac with out any problems or hesitations. It even has easy short cut keys. The mouse is great cause its an wireless optic mouse and only a one click, no more right click! The keyboard is much smaller than the normal key boards but so much more light weight. Im now and forever a MAC nerd! Ill never go back to windows.

My favorite computer

from Hermosa Beach, CA

Comments about Apple iMac 21.5-inch Desktop Computer:

Apple has always been my favorite going back to 1987 with a MacPlus.

I also use PCs because of my business applications, and spend a lot of time keeping them running as opposed to the Mac which I spend no time maintaining them. The Mac is much more secure for online banking, etc.