4.9

4.9

Pros

Cons

• Speed/Performance:

Great computer that is professional and very good looking.

Comments about Apple MacBook Pro 15-inch Notebook with Retina Display:

Great performance from a relatively small computer that looks great!

Support & Service
Apple's support system is great and their warranty covers everything I need, except for accidental damage.

When dropped, this computer dents pretty easily, but the parts inside of the computer tend to remain undamaged.

Great Laptop But Still Prefer the Windows Operating System

from Des Moines, IA

Comments about Apple MacBook Pro 15-inch Notebook with Retina Display:

I received my first Mac as my work computer a few months ago, and I'm still learning how to use it. The performance is amazing, but I do not care for the simple design and the "easy to use" interface. Given the unreasonably high price, I would never buy this for myself, as I could find a PC with the same performance for half the price.

People always say they love how easy a Mac is to use, but it took months to figure out even the simple tasks for me. Several things about the operating system bother me, which makes me stick with Windows.

Battery Life
The battery life on this computer is exceptional. I cannot believe how long it lasts.

Support & Service
I haven't had to do too much with support but I've had to Google many, many things. I can almost always find the answer easily on product forums.

Speed/Performance
I have to admit as an anti-Apple person, this is the one thing that makes me put my tail between my legs. I can run this for weeks without restarting and see little lag. I can run several ram-sucking apps and programs at once and this keeps up just fine. I've never had a PC do that.

I'm truly not a fan of Apple's boring (but trademark) design. I like a lot more color and differentiation than what I see in Macs. The metal or whatever it's made of is pretty tough and I'm sure I'd break a toe if I dropped it on my foot.

I'd say this is pretty durable. I haven't tested this too much.

• Speed/Performance:

Excelent computer for design or music.

Comments about Apple MacBook Pro 15-inch Notebook with Retina Display:

This computer is more capable than most for design and music applications because this is what the designers and programmers had in mind when they were creating it. Instead of blue screening it will just close the application. This is nice because it will not cause the whole computer to freeze and shut down.

The user interface was designed to be user friendly.

• Speed/Performance:

One heck of a notebook computer.

Comments about Apple MacBook Pro 15-inch Notebook with Retina Display:

I've always had windows Laptops. But now, I may be a convert. It is built really well and you can feel the Quality. Is fast and does everything I could want. It is relatively easy to use. Coming from windows I had to do little learning, but it wasn't all that hard. Everything is relatively easy to get to and all you need is common sense. I can even do some light gaming on it. It is expensive but once you get past the price you can see that is very high quality. Don't let its size fool you it does have a little heft but compared to other laptops it's really nothing. I would highly recommend this to just about anyone and thats coming from someone who used Windows exclusively for over 13 years.

• Speed/Performance:

A device that helps you create, organize and discover

Comments about Apple MacBook Pro 15-inch Notebook with Retina Display:

An amazing design, easy to use and powerful. I like the operating system, the apps and its ability to offer very helpful programs. I wish the screen was a little bigger but, for the most part this product is pretty excellent to have as a student, designer, gamer and business person.

As a student it is very important that you have a computer you can trust won't fail and will keep you organized. I have owned a PC before and was a little nervous to get a Macbook since I am not a fan of the iPhone. However, I was very pleasantly surprised by how much the Macbook had to offer. The apps alone are a great feature that PCs just don't bring to the table. I feel way more organized and prepared for classwork.

I know it is very expensive but, you will get MORE bang for your buck with this product. Another awesome feature is the lack of spam and viruses. I can't tell you how much this saves you in frustration and torment.

• Speed/Performance:

The New apple product the macbook pro with retina

Comments about Apple MacBook Pro 15-inch Notebook with Retina Display:

I've been using a macbook for 6 years,when i saw the apple macbook pro with retina i decided to bought it and i did the right choice.This is a excellent gaming engine,powerful with high display HD and HQ with no lags at all capable of playing game at the hightest quality

The products factors are way better than window and its widget,gadget and accessories are quite expensive compared to other laptops and pc but its well worth and the problem is the many many don't find the upper toolbar but when they do the ease of use is perfect

Support & Service
The battery life is bad compared to window laptop and window 8 which when fully charged can hold up way longer than the apple macbook pro

Speed/Performance
The speed and performance are just way better than any other macbook pro or air,The display with 2 million pixel is absolutely amazing,i ve use it and compared to my alte 2008 aliminium this onbe display is just anotehr thing

the design is good but should have weiten 'Macbook pro' on front

The durabity is perfect,ive been using my last apple macbook and still using it

Real Pro.

Comments about Apple MacBook Pro 15-inch Notebook with Retina Display:

Apple is evidently far more expensive than its competitors in every product range. Same is true for their MacBook series. Any windows laptop with similar specifications as a MacBook would cost far less. But, people still buy MacBook and their sales are largely unaffected by availability of similar hardware in lower cost. So, I was curious. I went to Apple store and decided to see for myself and I was impressed. Apple does not compromise on anything. The hardware, the body, the looks, and the software. So it is only natural they don't compromise on the price either. I compared MacBook pro 15 inch with Retina Display to my Dell Insipiron 15R with slightly higher specifications than the MacBook. However, the overall feel and use of MacBook was much better. The screen resolution completely stands out and overshadows the poor resolution on my Dell. The sleek look of MacBook pro is very impressive. The touch-pad with gestures are as good as the touch screen option on my Dell. Software on MacBook, OS X is very impressive and the rate of bugs affecting performance is much higher in windows. The sleek look of MacBook pro 15 inch comes at the cost of no optical drive but that is how most ultrabooks are these days and I don't mind this one little drawback compared to all the benefits of using the super cool MacBook.

Excellent battery life.

• Speed/Performance:

Incredible product quality and experience

Comments about Apple MacBook Pro 15-inch Notebook with Retina Display:

The Macbook Pro with Retina display is everything you'd come to expect from an Apple product. Nothing feels cheap and you don't even consider the price tag once you feel this in your lap or on your desk.

Support & Service
Do yourself a favor and purchase the extended AppleCare. Just in case something should happen, Apple has you covered. Trust me.

Worth it.

Comments about Apple MacBook Pro 15-inch Notebook with Retina Display:

The macbook pro retina display is one of the best ever made laptop by apple.Consisting of quad core it is also 1 of the fastest ever made laptop.Having a good performance gaming is amazing in.Speed cannot be describe and its display which consist of 2 million pixel is unbelievable

Compared to the pc the macbook is more at ease to be used since every single document is found in a specific folder which can be easily found and most application are compatible.

Battery Life
Talking about the battery life,its is not as good as the other pc since it cannot be used at full brightness for more than 5 hours while window battery life can and also be a just but the macbook can sedule tikme when to sleep/turn off or on on a specific time which is great for downloading

Support & Service
The support is really bad if search from web,The only way to get support if from apple store

Speed/Performance
the speed and performance is just incredible

The design is not bad,it is made of aluminium which some time cause electric shock and that should be not caused in further ones

I have been using a macbook pro for now 4 years and its really durable,i am still using it

Great product

Comments about Apple MacBook Pro 15-inch Notebook with Retina Display:

I'll never go back to using a PC after being introduced to this MacBook Pro. It is a great size, easy to use after adjusting from a PC for all my life. It has been worth the money I spent on it, even though it cost me more than another PC would have. I don't regret buying it at all.

It took a while to get used to after using a PC for so long. Now that I've been using it awhile, it is very user friendly, just like all Apple Products. Once you get introduced to apple products, it's very hard to steer away from them.

Battery Life
I use my laptop all day and only have to charge it if I'm running videos often. I can go most days without plugging it in until I go to bed

Support & Service
Any issue I've ever had, I just call the apple store and get help over the phone or walk in with an appointment. All customer service employees have been very helpful and friendly whether I got help over the phone or in person.

Speed/Performance
no problems here either. It runs all my movies without any issue. This is my TV and my DVD player, as well as my work and fun computer. It never struggles playing the shows or movies and there isn't a delay

Sleek, light weight design

It travels with me everyday, so it's withstood a lot of being jostled and bumped around. I've never dropped it, however