Other Laptops:
Apple
MC504LL/A
Apple MacBook Air

Apple MacBook Air

Pros

• Comfortable keyboard (4)
  • Fast (4)
  • Good power output (4)
  • Lightweight (4)
  • Long battery life (4)

• Graphics (4)
  • Business use (3)
  • Music (3)
  • Video (3)
  • Web browsing (3)
    • Personal (3)

The thinnest laptop of today that hardly compromises speed.

At .75 inches, Apple has created the world's thinnest notebook. But don't mistake size this power. with 1.86 gHz, or the optional 2.06 gHz, these laptops are able to compete with the power of your friends' machines while bragging, "My entire computer is thinner than your screen."

Being a website/graphic designer, I require large, resource hogging programs such as Flash, Photoshop, and Dreamweaver to run simultaneously. On the MacBook Air, one hardly notices the difference when running one or three at the same time.

Others criticize the computer for being fragile. The MacBook Air is built out of a single piece of aluminum alloy. The computer is rigid and built to last.

If size, portability, and quality are important, a MacBook Air is definitely worth considering. With it's 13 inch screen and full-sized, backlit keyboard, it feels like it is a full-sized laptop...until you pick it up.

lightweight and very portable

The Macbook Air is a very lightweight and extremely portab;e laptop. Surfing the web, editing pictures, uploading files, ec...has become a les bulky task with the Air. It is thin and sleek and has a great look. The pros certainly outweigh the cons. Naturally, Mac provides many applications that you cannot get with your regular PC, the Air lets you access these apps so much easier while on the go. It takes up much less space then your typical Laptop. the keyboard lights up and the display comes in 11 or 13 inches. Some cons abut the macbook air is it does not have a built in disk drive since obviously it is so thin. However, this is easily fixed by purchasing an external disk drive, which will also take up the only USB drive available. You can also purchase a seperate external USB connector which cotains multiple USB plug ins that you plug into the internal USB drive. These "extra" items will also take away from the meaning of "portable" the Air was vuilt for. All in all You can always copy programs onto a USB memory stick and load them into the Air. So the external disk drive may not be necessary if you have means of copying a CD program onto a USB memory stick. I love my mac book air.

The Best laptop for me

from Mr

About Me Multimedia Professional, Tech Savvy

Pros

• Comfortable Keyboard
  • Fast
  • Lightweight
  • Long Battery Life
  • Powerful
  • Quality Display

Comments about Apple MacBook Air:

Without a doubt speak. Apple MacBook Air computer is the best computer ever. In terms of power, speed and long battery life. And the potential of this powerful computer. I'm sure that everyone agrees with me in opinion. I personally in the best laptop can be owned by a person 'Apple MacBook Air'

Best computer

from MOROCCO- RABAT

About Me Avid Gamer

Pros

• Comfortable Keyboard
    • Fast
    • Lightweight
    • Long Battery Life
    • Powerful
    • Quality Display

Cons

• Too Hot

I prefer Apple MacBook Air computer and a candidate of the best PCs

What's not to love?

from libya

Pros

• Comfortable Keyboard
    • Fast
    • Lightweight
    • Long Battery Life
    • Powerful
    • Quality Display

Comments about Apple MacBook Air:

I bought this Macbook Air about a week ago. The shipping was super fast and the seller answered all my questions! I've always wanted a Macbook Air and was very glad to finally get one. It's very light weight and easy to carry around. Since I've always used Microsoft, I still have to get used to Yosemite but it's great overall! I 100% recommend this computer. My only real complaint is the amount of storage it comes with but you can buy more storage once you get the mac.

• Business

The best computer ever And the best company

from ALGERIA

About Me Avid Gamer, Multimedia Professional, Technically Challenged, Tech Savvy

Pros

• Comfortable Keyboard
      • Fast
      • Lightweight
      • Long Battery Life
      • Powerful
      • Quality Display

Comments about Apple MacBook Air:

Wonderful device with excellent specifications and best company & Laptop its beautiful shape and the fast and high- resolution camera Thank you Apple.

• Personal

Best Laptop I've Ever Had.

from New Rochelle, NY

Comments about Apple MacBook Air:

I might be a little biased when reviewing this product because I am truly a huge Apple brand fan, but this laptop is actually the best electronic device that I currently own. I practically live on it, and am actually writing this review from the laptop right now. I used to own a Macbook Pro, but a girl spilled coffee on it and so I purchased this one as a replacement. It is a perfect size, because it is nice and lightweight and fits right into my pocketbook. The battery life is amazing. It is so good that if you are using the laptop and doing something that doesn't require too much of a battery, it actually lasts a whole twenty-four hours. In addition the laptop is beautiful and has a nice sleek silver modern look. The retina display is crystal clear and the adjustable brightness makes the screen easy to look at and perfect in dim lighting or outside in the bright sun. I would definitely recommend this laptop to any and everyone, and even though it is a little pricey, it is 100% worth the cost because it also doesn't get viruses!

• Speed/Performance:

This product is a simple and worth the money.

Comments about Apple MacBook Air:

This product is fast, simple, easy to use (once you get used to the operating system), and stylish. I've owned an older version of macbook and this, by far, tops it. This product holds a lot of memory and can be used for many different things. It hasn't crashed once or had any technical problems. I would definitely recommend it to someone else.

• Speed/Performance:

The best computer ever owned, period.

Comments about Apple MacBook Air:

I remember getting my first macbook air a few years ago and every since I have been hooked. It is quiet, makes zero noise. Does heat up abit if over worked but other than that it has worked perfectly for me. Mac is great because the system updates itself and keeps it secure and cutting edge. The thin computer is light-weight and can be carried anywhere but is still big enough for me to type comfortably. I can never imagine going back to bulky big computers!

Battery Life
        I would like to see the battery life doubled :)

because of flash memory there is no movable parts in the computer.

Great Picture, Real Keyboard & Super Light

Comments about Apple MacBook Air:

At first glance, a MacBook is usually a little more pricey then a similar competitor. The difference, however, is in the customer service received and the ease of updating software and keeping viruses at bay. This computer is perfect for someone who likes to do things online like Facebook, check email and browse the web. It doesn't have a ton of storage and you cannot load a CD into it, but these make it similar to a flat computer device (like an iPad). The main difference that benefits me when comparing the two products is that a MacBook Air has an actual keyboard. In comparison, it is very light and it can do much of the same things as an iPad. It also has a built-in video camera.

Battery Life
        I believe mine gets around three hours with a full charge.

Support & Service
        Apple is always there to answer questions and give advice using various locations (online, in store), by phone and FAQ sections on their website. Plus you can purchase additional support separately.

It's everything I like. A full keyboard, a good sized screen and it is easy to take anywhere because it is so thin and light.

• Speed/Performance:

Super thin and easy to carry around.

Comments about Apple MacBook Air:

I've always been a PC user, so this switch to a MacBook was a great leap for me. This laptop was gifted to me as a congratulatory gift for getting into a prestigious university and I love it so much. It is extremely thin and light, making it a ease to carry around my huge campus to take notes and to study. The design is sleek, and the operating system is simple and straightforward. So far, I've had no problems with overheating, or with the design. I love most everything about it, and the only thing that irks me is the terrible webcam quality. For such an expensive laptop, it is baffling that the quality of the webcam is so poor. I love this laptop and would be at a lost without it, but if I had a chance to go back and choose again I would have chosen the ASUS Zenbook.

Just fantastic

from Canaan, ME

Comments about Apple MacBook Air:

I've been a Mac user for more than 20 years now and most times had to work with a PC in the office. Now I got the new MacBook Air in replacement for a Dell Laptop and must say it is incomparable great. While the Dell's battery were done after few more than an hour the MacBook Air works 8 hours with no problems. While the Dell was just heavy and impossible to have on your knees the MacBook Air is a lightweight. And last not least the MacBook Air is FAST. It compares well to all the new MacBook Pro - thanks to the flash memory. All in all by far my best mac ever and 1000 times better than my Dell before.