Other Laptops:

Apple 17-Inch Pro Mac Notebook

best laptop.

from morocco

About Me Multimedia Professional

Pros

• Comfortable Keyboard

Cons

• Heavy

• Business Use
  • Graphics
  • Music
  • Video
  • Web Browsing
  • Word Processing

Comments about Apple 17-Inch Pro Mac Notebook:

macbook are on top of the game.

• Primary use:
  • Personal

Apple MacBook Pro 17" - Can't Live Without It!

from Howell, MI

Comments about Apple 17-Inch Pro Mac Notebook:

I have always been a Dell girl until it came time for a laptop. After much research and many recommendation's I purchased an Apple MacBook Pro 17-inch - 2.8GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 8GB DDR3 SDRAM, 500 GB SATA HD, 8x SuperDrive...(75553004560).  It took me a while to get used to the differance between the Dell and the Mac but once I did, I fell in love.  It is very easy to use. The iphoto program is my favorite. The itunes is the best anywhere. Memory is very large. I purchased the 17" MacBook specifically for the ani-glare screen which I love, love, love, but the trade of is the 17" is very heavy. Not a problem if you are at home or at work, but if you are traveling it is a pain having to take it in and out of your bag at security. Wish it was lighter. Also the fact that it does not have a replaceable battery is not appealing. I like the form fitting covers for them. Keeps my scratch free. A good purchase.

Don't let the price scare you, worth every penny

Comments about Apple 17-Inch Pro Mac Notebook:

I am no Apple fanboy, and if fact had an aversion to most things Apple for a long time.  For example when everyone was picking up the first Ipod Video I opted for a Creative Zen: M.  But work required me to get an Apple because of Final Cut Pro.  After a few frustrating hours trying to figure out shortcuts that made my life a breeze on my PC and lots of Googling, I discovered an amazing machine.  This laptop screams in this configuration.  I have yet to have it bog down once and I use multiple apps at once often.  I have long used Mozilla for just about everything I do and I am happy to report that they have adapted to the Mac seamlessly.  I still have to use some Windows based programs and for that I use Parallels to run Windows 7 in cohesion mode.  I am blown away by it.  My only complaint would be the heft of this machine, but what do you expect with a solid aluminum body and 17" screen.  It's expensive, but worth every penny.  I plan on picking up an Air for home use.