Other Shampoos:
Shampoo for Damaged Hair
Aphogee
Aphogee Shampoo for Damaged Hair

Aphogee Shampoo for Damaged Hair

my hair is no longer damaged

Comments about Aphogee Shampoo for Damaged Hair:

When I would perm my hair my hair would constantly break off. I went to the local hair store and the saleswoman instantly suggested this product. I brought the shampoo, conditioner, and the protein treatment. Aphogee has brought my hair back to life. My hair has bounce.

My hair no longer looks dull and lifeless.

It has a light and sweet scent.

Overall this stuff is a must have.

Comments about Aphogee Shampoo for Damaged Hair:

This was recommended to me by my hair stylist actually and I've been using it ever since. I have really bad dandruff and damaged hair so I tend to use thing that target specific areas and this is one of my favorites. It really works down in your roots too so your hair still get clean.

This stuff goes on a little weird but just don't thin about it. It really dose work though I use it a lot in the winter because that's when my hair cycle begins and I shed the worst. It tends to not only protect my ends but to also slow down my shedding so it hasn't really been really bad in years. I still use it though to get continued results.

It has kinda a hard type of scent to it but it's not bad. I would't wear it as a perfume but I wouldn't call it bad either. It's really strong too so don't expect it to come off easily because it wont. I tried going over it with a different type of conditioner and then my hair just smelled like stale roses.

Love Aphogee

from Charlotte, NC

Comments about Aphogee Shampoo for Damaged Hair:

I absolutely love Aphogee's products.  My favorite is the shampoo for damaged hair.  This shampoo does wonders for my dry, over-processed hair.  When I wash my hair, it really only takes one wash to get the job done. The shampoo lathers up instantly, even when my hair is at it's dirtiest.  It removes all the hair products that I use on a daily basis with one wash.  I don't have to use a large amount of the product to work. It washes out with ease and leaves my hair extremely soft.  It feels as though it has already been conditioned.  What I love best about the product is the wonderful smell.  It has the smell of orange and pineapple, and the scent is lasting.  Upon continuous use, I have notices that the breakage that I was experiencing has stopped. I know that is because of the Aphogee products.  I would recommend all the Aphogee products if your hair needs to be healthier.  I will definitely continue using this product even after my hair is restored.

Aohogee will do wonders for your hair

from Riverview, FL

Comments about Aphogee Shampoo for Damaged Hair:

I use to have dry damaged hair, when I used Aphogee it made my hair nice and strong. It got rid of all my split ends. Now my is shiny and bouncy and when I use it, people think I just came from a hair salon.