Other Ovulation Kits:
Answer
Answer Ovulation Test

Answer Ovulation Test

Great product for testing ovulation

from Perry, KS

Comments about Answer Ovulation Test:

I have used lots of ovulation predictors and I think this is probably the best name brand ovulation kit. I am talking about the 7 count test. I have used it multiple times and caught my ovulation several times. I can catch the rise of my hormone on these tests, as well as my actual positive. It is very easy to see the positive both lines are dark and if I am close to ovulation, the test line is far darker than the control line. There are sometimes coupons in the paper that can be used to help with the cost of these. My main complaint is that they cost more than the generics and do the same thing. I strongly recommend these ovulation predictors, they have led to 3 of our pregnancies. Easy to use and can be very helpful and lead to success!

If you want to get pregnant ASAP, use the Answer Ovulation Kit!

from Woodridge, IL

Comments about Answer Ovulation Test:

So my husband and I were trying to get pregnant for a few months, and it wasn't working- not sure if it was because I had recently gotten off of the pill, our timing, or something else. It was recommended to me to use an ovulation predictor test kit, so my husband and I picked out the Answer brand (since we liked the price and had used the Answer pregnancy test before). The Answer ovulation test kit was easy to use and easy to interpret. It was very clear to me at that point exactly when I was ovulating- two nights in a row in the middle of my cycle, there were two dark lines on the test strips. Lo and behold, I found out a few days ago that I'm officially pregnant. I couldn't believe it. This was going to be the last month we tried for awhile because of some timing issues, and it worked out perfectly. I don't know whether it was due to the ovulation kit or not (since it DID tell me exactly when I'd be ovulating), but if anyone asks me about tips to getting pregnant, I'd tell them to definitely use the Answer ovulation predictor test kit.