Other Cookwares:
Cookware Sets
Anolon
Anolon Titanium 10-Piece Nonstick Cookware

Anolon Titanium 10-Piece Nonstick Cookware

The best cookware that is also dishwasher safe

from Toledo, OH

Comments about Anolon Titanium 10-Piece Nonstick Cookware:

I have tried numerous cookware, but when I wanted something that was dishwasher safe, everything I found was so extremely expensive!  Based on a recommendation from a store clerk, I looked at the Analon Titanium set.  It was attractive (it has an anodized look) with brushed nickel looking handles and it stated it was dishwasher safe.  I followed the instructions and only used the manufacturer recommended dishwasher liquid and so far I haven't had any trouble with the set.  I did experience some of the non-stick starting to chip off, but when I called the company, they said to simply send in the pan with a letter stating the issue and they would evaluate the situation.  I did just that and they sent me a brand new pan.  I haven't had this issue with any other of the pieces in the set, so it's possible that the one pan was manufactured wrong, or possibly that I used too high of a heat, which you're not supposed to do...use medium heat, never high heat and the pans will last for years.  They did for me!