Other Dog Groomings:
Angels' Eyes
Angels' Eyes Tear-Stain Eliminator for Dogs

Angels' Eyes Tear-Stain Eliminator for Dogs

Angels' Eyes Tear-Stain Eliminator for Dogs is perfect for Oscar

Oscar is my best buddy - a full blooded Shi Tzu. He's always so happy to see my when I pick him up from the groomers, but his eyes always seemed so sad. My poor Oscar had dirty eyes. I tried other eye stain removers for dogs but none truly worked. It seemed like I was never going to get those dirty ole stains washed away from under his eyes. Then, during Oscars regular vet check, I asked the vet if he might know of *anything* that might get rid of the stains under Oscars eyes. He said that he had another client in just a couple of days ago that raises white poodles. She had been having the same problems finding a product that would work well for her dogs too. Then she told him that her groomer started carrying a product called Angels' Eyes Tear-Stain Eliminator for Dogs and he could see by looking at her poodles that it really worked! "Well then, I'll have to get some of that and try it out on Oscar", I told him. So, before Oscar and I made the journey home we stopped by the pet shop to see if they might have that specific stain remover for dogs. Low and behold they had just one bottle left! I was so excited to give it a try I went straight home - sat Oscar on the couch - got a few q-tips and went to work on the stains under his eyes. It took a few days for the tear-stain remover to work because the stains were pretty dark. But man what a difference! He is my beautiful boy again! Thank you Angels' Eyes for wiping the tears away from my Oscar doggie.

Angels Eyes Tear-Stain Eliminator is Okay for Cleaning Fido

I have owner Pomeranians for years, and they tend to have a lot of tears. I tried Angel Eyes on advice of our groomer, and it worked well after a few weeks of use. However, my first Pomeranian did not like how it tasted in the water and would drink the cat's water instead. It was also hard keeping my other dogs away from the dish with the treatment in it. A pill or other supplement would be easier to administer for those of us who live in multi-pet homes.

The product itself is easy to use, but pretty expensive for what it does. I was told by my vet that it did not improve their sight or relieve any itchiness around their eyes, so it seemed to purely cosmetic for me. Since it did not take me a long time to clean their eyes myself, I did not buy a second bottle of this product after I ran out. I would consider using this again if I had a dog whose tears were major problems and impossible to clean myself, but I would not recommend it for the occassional tear stain.

Angel eyes is okay, but not great.

from Miami, FL

Comments about Angels' Eyes Tear-Stain Eliminator for Dogs:

The angel eyes tear eliminator helped with the dark spots under my maltese's eyes, but did not completely eliminate them. We found it just as effective to cut the hair under the eyes short and make sure to keep it drive.

Great for light colored pups

from Henderson, NV

Comments about Angels' Eyes Tear-Stain Eliminator for Dogs:

Our white dogs have always had the dark gunky eye stains in their face fur within two weeks of being at the groomers. The groomer did a great job getting our dogs looking all bright eyed and bushy tailed, but we failed to keep them looking great at home no matter what product we tried. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Angels Eyes brand tear stain remover! It is the first one we've tried at home with real success. The fur under our pups eyes is beautiful and the tears stains are totally gone. We regularly use this about two to three times per week to keep the dogs looking clean. They really don't mind us using it and have not had any reactions to the formula like they have had to other brands. Some of the other brands caused their eyes to get red and tear up- which is exactly the opposite of what you want to happen when you are trying to GET RID of tear stains! I would recommend this to anyone with light-colored dogs- I think it is even groomer quality!

Awsome product

from South Whitley, IN

Comments about Angels' Eyes Tear-Stain Eliminator for Dogs:

I had gotten a shi-tzu maltese mix 3 month old puppy in April of 2010. He has an all white face, and his tear stains were really bad. I asked the pet groomers if there was something that I could give him or if there was anything I could do. They recommened this angel eyes product and even recommend that I get it online to save money. While I was in the store there was a woman that had a full blood maltese that was perfectly white face and no tear stains, I asked her what she used and she said that she used angle eyes and that she ahd been using it for quite some time, and she recommended mixing it with egg is what she uses,or some other type of soft food or yogurt. So I bought some online it does have a slight oder,so we tried eggs,yogurt and soft dog food. His favorite is the soft dog food. It's beena year now he gets one teaspoon every morning with 2teaspoons of soft dog food then mixed with dry food and he eats it right up and he has no tear stains.

Angels Eyes Tear-Stain Eliminator is Okay for Cleaning Fido

from Littleton, CO

No more crying eyes

from Bradenton, FL

Comments about Angels' Eyes Tear-Stain Eliminator for Dogs:

Angels' Eyes is a great product for those poor doggies who look like all they ever do it cry. We've found that the worst time for our dog is when the pollen is up and it seems he is just as affected as we are by allergies. Slowly, the eyes tear and create a "goop" which then runs down their hair and creates the stained look.

We used Angels Eyes on a recommendation from my in-laws. They suggested we use it daily until there was a "big" change and then use it every other day to slowly reduce from his diet. The product did work, we used the lowest dose because I had previously read reviews suggesting stomach issues. At this time, we are pleased with the results and we control some of the allergy / tearing with Visine daily. If we notice excessive tearing or any type of discoloration, we start using the Angel's Eyes again in his diet. As long as its mixed in well with the food, there doesn't seem to be any side effects we've dealt with.

Angels' Eyes is a great product

from Fenton, MO

Comments about Angels' Eyes Tear-Stain Eliminator for Dogs:

I use Angels' Eyes Tear Stain Eliminator for dogs. I used this on a poodle in the past who has passed away and I currently use it on my one-year-old white poodle to remove and prevent tear stains around her eyes. Although it is a little more expensive than other brands, I went with a recommendation from my friend who is a vet, and I could not be happier with the product. Angels' Eyes Tear Stain Eliminator takes care of any stains that she gets wround her eyes. The product is simple to use, it is well tolerated and it does a great job. Plus it has the benefit of not making me hold down the dog while trying to wipe her eyes. And the topical solutions I have tried in the past I do not like because you have to get chemicals near the dog's eyes, something I am hesitant to do. Since I just put the product in her food, there is no trauma for either of us and her eyes are bright and clean and I don't have to explain why she looks like a raccoon.

Tear Stains Gone

from Huntington, AR

Comments about Angels' Eyes Tear-Stain Eliminator for Dogs:

I have a Maltese dog and he was always having darkened places around his eyes and mouth. I tried Angel's Eyes and after just a few days of putting the crystals on his food and his eating it, his dark coloring disappeared. He looked so much white and cleaner. Angel's Eyes is a good tear stain remover. It is somewhat expensive, if used continuously, but it is a great product.

Great for the eyes, and not just for stain removal!

from Richburg, SC

Comments about Angels' Eyes Tear-Stain Eliminator for Dogs:

This was suggested to me at my vet's office for treating weepy eyes in my lab. She has a little extra fur around her eyes and was having chronic issues with itchiness and watering.

I was very skeptical at first. I have never had a small dog and I have never had anything like this suggested for one of my large dogs. I was expecting instant results. You know, you use it and in a couple of days you could see a difference. Well that wasn't the case. I kept it up though because, one, it did seem to be making her more comfortable in the sense that I didn't see her itching and things, and two, I had a whole bottle that I had already paid for and figured it was worth a shot.

The first couple of weeks I would say that I saw no noticeable difference. Her eyes were still watering quite a bit, but it was worth keeping up since she was clearly more comfortable. Week three hit the spot! The tearing stopped, she could clearly see better, I didn't see her trying to rub her face, and she just seemed happier.

Overall I would recommend this product and am so glad that my vet recommended it to me!

Angels Eyes No More Tears for Dogs

from Linville, VA

Comments about Angels' Eyes Tear-Stain Eliminator for Dogs:

This stuff is great for my dogs. I was very skeptical when I first bought it for my little ones. Both my miniature poodle and my english springer spaniel have eye tear problems. I've tried so many things over the counter for them and have spent a whole lot of many trying many varieties of eye drops for them and it seemed that nothing would work. I ended up taking them both to the vet and they prescribed an eye drop that was way too costly for my budget though. It worked but I just could not afford to keep getting this prescripion filled time after time for both dogs. So went back to the vet and they told me to try Angel;s Eyes Tear Stain Eliminator for Dogs. This has worked like a charm. Granted it took a few days for it to begin to work but then we have had no problem with it working ever since. Te dogs seem happier and I am happier because you can't see the nasty mess the tears leave behind.

Angels' Eyes Tear-Stain Eliminator

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Angels' Eyes Tear-Stain Eliminator for Dogs:

I have a white Teacup poodle named Frenchy she always has red stained fur around her eyes. I used the Angels' Eyes Tear-Stain Eliminator for 1 month. It seemed to help but am going to continue to use it and see.