3.8

3.8

Pros

Cons

• Absorption:

The only one allowed in my bathroom!

When it comes to comfort, I want it in as many things as possible that I use, that includes my toliet paper. I use Angel Soft, because its the best I have found in a long time. Its at a good price, and worth the money. Its soft, and dont tear in your hands like some do. It does not have a smell or color, so no allergic worries. It is septic safe, and just a nice soft toliet paper to use.

Angel Soft Bathroom Tissue is not as soft as it once was

For years, **Angel Soft Bathroom Tissue was among my favorite brands of toilet tissue to buy. Once I left college, I still had a lot to learn about living on my own. Early on, I learned that it was not worth saving money by buying thin, scratchy toilet paper.**

**For a very long time, ****Angel Soft Bathroom Tissue was in my rotation of favored brands to buy when it was on sale. I remember that Angel Soft really WAS soft.**

**Then something happened. I don't know what. Perhaps it was a reformulation in order to save money. I noticed that the ****Angel Soft Bathroom Tissue was not nearly as soft or strong. In fact, it was rather thin and not strong at all.**

**Then, the next time it went on sale, I bought it again and got exactly the same results. The ****Angel Soft Bathroom Tissue was thin, not as strong or not as soft.**

**Well, twice was enough. Since then, I no longer buy this product, instead searching for sales prices on my 3 favorite brands.**

**I do not recommend ****Angel Soft Bathroom Tissue.**

not as soft as it once was

not as durable as it once was

thin, not as good as it once was

Not happy with product anymore.

from Port Allegany, Pa.

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

Cons

• Flimsy
    • Poor Value

• Large Bathroom
    • Small Bathroom

Comments about Angel Soft Bathroom Tissue:

I had used this for a number of yrs. and then when you go to start a new roll of it the sheets stick together and you end up tearing it and you must have changed the way you make it because it tears apart too easily in pieces & (cheapened the way you make it) and I no longer like it. Also a double roll seems to have shrunk in size!

Gone from good to bad

from Richmond Michigan

Comments about Angel Soft Bathroom Tissue:

They have been reducing the size of the rolls by every way possible, won't be buying the product anymore

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Comments about Angel Soft Bathroom Tissue:

Angel Soft Bathroom Tissue is not a good quality product. It is soft to the touch, but it is not very durable, and does not absorb well at all. I find myself having to use more of the product than I do with other brands, which is hard on my septic system, and terrible for the environment.

• Absorption:

This product is the only bathroom tissue I prefer for my family.

Comments about Angel Soft Bathroom Tissue:

This product is awesome! It's eco friendly and money is well worth it!

Comfort
    Comfort level is through the roof! I like it's thickness and softness. It's great for beauty purposes as well.

Durability is excellent!

Absorption
    Absorption is great! it doesn't get mushy and doesn't leave little pieces.

• Absorption:

Very cheap and low quality toilet paper.

Comments about Angel Soft Bathroom Tissue:

This is really terrible toilet paper but will give it a 5 do it its cost. It is the toilet paper when on a budget.

Comfort
    This is no Charmin. It is not soft and very rough.

It easily tears apart and even splits apart into two pieces alot.

Absorption
    not very absorbent at all.

efficient affordable durable

Comments about Angel Soft Bathroom Tissue:

Its a good product. Its affordable and efficent. It goes futher than most brands would. I like to buy in bulk to get the best deal.

Comfort
    It doesn't feel like sandpaper which is awesome

Its very strong and holds up in poopy situations.

Absorption
    It dries very well and still is very durable

• Absorption:

Not too bad for the price.

Comments about Angel Soft Bathroom Tissue:

Angel Soft Bathroom Tissues seems to be one of the cheapest brands of toilet paper to buy among most stores. It is decent quality, but in my opinion, the rolls are too thin so you don't get nearly as much product per roll than some more expensive brands. It is softer than most of the dirt cheap brands, but it is still not very comfortable or soft. I would go with a slightly higher quality store brand if I had a choice over this.

Angel soft

from Huntington, WV

Comments about Angel Soft Bathroom Tissue:

I suffer from a chronic bowel condition. I must have a product that is effective and soft to the touch. The Angel Soft Tissue is great because the product is comfortable. The price of the product is very low. Angel Soft has been a product in my house for a long time. It does not clog the toilet, which is something to worry about. The tissue paper comes in my sizes, but I usually chose the smaller rolls because of the price. The product absorbs moisture very well, no need to worry about the finger going through it.

Comfort
    I love the softness of angel soft.

It is heavy duty and absorbs a lot.

Absorption
    No need to worry about the finger pointing through it.

• Absorption:

great to use and great price!

Comments about Angel Soft Bathroom Tissue:

I love angel soft and use it all the time because you really do not waste any toilet paper with this kind. You can literally just use a little bit and it does the job fine. And no bits are left behind which i really like! They are very durable and great for the price!

Angel Soft Bathroom Tissue is not as soft as it once was