Other Facial Moisturizers:
Amore Pacific
Amore Pacific Moisture Bound Refreshing Hydra-gel

Amore Pacific Moisture Bound Refreshing Hydra-gel

Amazing Amore Pacific Hydra-gel Moisturizer!

from Springdale, AR

Comments about Amore Pacific Moisture Bound Refreshing Hydra-gel:

I have been BLOWN away by this product..and that was just from a sample! I mean how often do you actually try a product that they send you to try? I guess maybe I'm the only one on that one but I did try this one after it had sat by the sink for over a month. I'm not sure what it was about it that drew me in, I honestly knew NOTHING of the brand or the product in the least before trying it. Then I put it on one morning and continued with my regular routine and when I looked at my face at the end of the day I was SHOCKED at how NOT oily my skin was! I tried it again the following day and the day after just to be sure I wasn't imagining things..and sure enough my skin actually started clearing up (I'd had a breakout near my monthly visitor and it started getting better once I used it!) I WAS COMPLETELY SOLD!!! When I went to buy the product, however, I was surprised that it was so expensive..but it's PERFECT!!! It took my oily skin and made my makeup last all day and I have been looking for so long and put so much money into trash I can't wear or that breaks me out...so this is WORTH IT! love it!